• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do recreational states still have dealers?

We still got independent dealers in Canada, since the government is being dumb at provincial stores or online, they have prices from the late 90's/early 2000's on those, only difference is the dealers nowadays have more variety, I swear I smoked the same strain of weed for most of the '00s (M-39 strain, indica hybrid Northern Lights x Skunk #1), which is very difficult to grow but those who manage to do it still go with that one because of the short flowering time and large yields. Commercial dank one would say, but when I bought and the person actually told me what it was, it was always a bit more expensive, like those legal stores prices. I can't go to a SQDC store, there's none in a town of 170k people, we have the most severe provincial stores and the SQDC, we'll only get one in early 2019, while towns of 20k people more south have their store. So I ordered online to try some stuff I never did, especially nice to buy zero-paranoia pure indica or highly indica strains.

My guy is a construction worker so he's not always around, but he's been able to tell me what it is I got..favourite strain he brought me was Gorilla Glue and some classic Northern Lights when in the past, if it didn't look like m-39, nobody had an idea of what they had, strong sativas made me quit weed for 5 years, I just started again in september since it's helping me tapering suboxone and taking less benzos (scripted), went from 4 years at 10mg suboxone to 8mg as soon as I started toking again, when I was sure it wasn't sativa dominant strains. When my friend had that Northern Lights and some Bruce Banner (that's one hell of a beast, practically same hash THC % with all the other goodies hash doesn't have. Although, I did order what was called Afghan hash from an online vendor, 1/4 of a Death Bubba 80/20 wasn't expensive enough for them with their minimum price orders, so I added a gram of that. It's likely not Afghan like back in the late 90's when I started toking, where Afghan hash was everywhere, havent smoked any yet, but they told me their "Afghan" or "Moroccan" etc. are made according to the methods used in those places with similar plants so I guess it's not false advertising.

Independent dealers will give you over, in 2 orders online, that didn't happen for any product. So moral of the story, support your local weed seller.

^gotta agree me and by herbal provider go back awhile and it is so great being in a medicinal state and not having to risk breaking the law and putting a permanent black mark on my record and potentially worse for him. And I know that sounds like some amateur hour shit but ive been a member of this site over ten years and with the guidance of "how to deal with police officers" only found the clanks on me twice, once through out of court. My opinion is if you have a straight dealer treat them like gold, is worth it.

Oh, hell yeah. There will only be more growers and product showing up over time. There are far more people without cards than those with them. Since the world has caught on that growing really great weed isn't that hard, more and more people are doing it. Plus, I think people are less worried about getting caught, growing or just possessing. I think everyone should be allowed to grow a small amount of marijuana for themselves if they so choose, obviously if they aren't selling it. Many, many people do, and will do, that very thing. Why pay crazy prices for something you can grow for free? Once you learn how, you'll wonder why you ever paid anyone for a bag of weed. Same with mushrooms; once you learn how to grow them, it is not that hard at all. And man, there is nothing liking using your own harvest, grown with love.

Massachusetts has no recreational shops 2-3 years after the vote.

Treezy, I'm assuming you're a native. For us in MA, and granted I was in High School, College when this went down, but we all treated decriminalization of possession of "personal" amounts as being effectively legal. So, even though we have full-recreational use, we all treated it that way years back. In Lowell it was common knowledge that the PD wouldn't fuck with you if you were white or mostly white.