• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

decision time. Lifetime supply of one drug, but can never take a different one.

LSD probably, although I would really miss all the other yummy substances.

So I was thinking on this, done a quick search and found nothing. If you had a choice to pick one drug to have a lifetime supply of, no fears of running out ever again, which one would it be? The rules: -no combinations (IE; cocaethylene, Percocet, lean) *raw opium is not considered a combo here -can only pick one drug. Money is not a factor but no one else can ever know you have it. It's for YOU and YOU ALONE.-any and all drugs apply, ranging from otc NSAIDs, to cold medicine, to raw opium, cocaine, speed , whatever... but after You pick one, you can never have anything else. My personal choice: I would have to say raw opium because not only is it a great choice recreationally, but it also has a myriad of medical benefits. Can be used as a cold medicine, a powerful analgesic, anti-anxiety, the list goes on. Not just thinking of the high here, but the medical benefits as well! What would my fellow blue lighters chose?
Id say marijuana any day, i wouldn't wanna die in an overdose of smoking too much opium. Tho I'd like an unlimited supply of cocaine or meth, but i know id just be dead.

Heroin. Cannabis and LSD I don't seem to have much trouble providing myself. Unless for cannabis I got to go into dispensaries and just take what I wanted for free...

Id say marijuana any day, i wouldn't wanna die in an overdose of smoking too much opium. Tho I'd like an unlimited supply of cocaine or meth, but i know id just be dead.
Unlimited supply of cocaine lmfao. The rest of my life would be a wild 5 years

Edit: forgot to add it's pretty hard to od smoking opium if I'm correct

Heroin. Cannabis and LSD I don't seem to have much trouble providing myself. Unless for cannabis I got to go into dispensaries and just take what I wanted for free...
Think like a little magic box and you say "gimme uhh 3.5 grams of blue dream and uhh a quarter of afghan hash" and it just is there when ya open the box, or something.

Then ya wouldn't need a dispensery lol

This is something no drug user casual or hard should have to choose

Revival: I forgot my password and username and found it tonight.

So upon binging heavily on crack the last two
Days I’d like to change my answer to freebase cocaine. You don’t give a shit about anything when you’re on freebase. And you get to leave behind a beautiful corpse when you inevitably die young. What’s not to love?

My answer is pretty easy. And extremely boring.

Omeprazole.

I have acid reflux and I'm miserable if I don't take it every day. I wish I could pick something funner. :cry:

Love? :(

I saw a movie with Anne Hathaway that seems to suggest it is indeed a drug.

Very much so, one of the hardest to quit..... and often the most painful journey....

Oxycontin, its cold outside

I have to pretty much agree with that choice but I'd have to one up things. Mine would have to be Opana or Oxymorphone. Since I got switched over nearly 10 years ago its been true love. Luckily I get them legally along with some Oxycodone for good measure. And definitely snorting the Opana is the only way to go.

Very much so, one of the hardest to quit..... and often the most painful journey....
I’m high on cocaine right now and I feel amazing and miserable at the same time. God I need to kick this shit again. Im so fucking sad, but at the same time I don’t give a shit. It’s awful.

God opioids are the devil. I’d have to say cocaine is worse tho. Im currently battling my cocaine addiction again all of a sudden, and I can see how it swallows lives. I can see how it swallowed mine a few years ago.

But yeah the choice is still totally and opioid lol. Preferably heroin, and not the fent dope that goes around nowadays.

Love is one of the most potent, mind bending drugs there is. That’s why I don’t go without. I love everyone. My exes, my parents, my step dad. I just try to love everyone as human beings, even though I hate myself lol. Good choice.