• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

decision time. Lifetime supply of one drug, but can never take a different one.

Psilocin.

My reasoning here is that if I'm NEVER going to do another drug again, then for the vast majority of my life I'm not going to be on anything and that's something I'm just going to have to get used to. IMO, and IME, there isn't really any drug that you can do regularly (except the ones your own brain produces - and even some of those) that doesn't have at least some potential for overuse and subsequent negative side effects, even if these side effects are relatively mild. I think if I was only going to do one drug ever I'd be far more inclined to push the boundaries.

Therefore I'd want my one drug to be something that (arguably) had some benefit in it's own right rather than just benefits from the acute effects - so it would have to be a psychedelic. I considered LSD but I think Psilocin is just "deeper" somehow. It's hard to see myself abusing this also.

I considered LSD for the same reason, but it didn't take me very long to lose the magic so to speak of it. I had a spare 5 piece just sitting around collecting dust (well the heavy casing it was in was lol) not too long ago, so I spaced out weekly trips just to alleviate boredom. By tab 3 I was basically getting nothing but a 2 hour euphoria, and then a slight mindfuck and stimulation for the last 6 hours of it. Even with the proper diet, supplementation, and tolerance break.

Psilocin on the other hand, I've found to be much more powerful even with semi regular use. It's also great for microdosing, speaking from experience with both LSD and mushroom MDing. So I would have to agree with you on psilocin if I decided on a lifetime supply of a psychedelic.

But like I said I love my opium :) easy to use and can be converted into a plethora of powerful substances with the right equipment and knowledge.

I gotta ask what is dextromoramide?

Trade name Palfium, basically a super obscure European synthetic opioid. 3x more powerful than morphine with a similar duration of action. I would've guessed it was a stimulant, but Google exists lol.

Which reminds me, my other choices behind opium would be:

Dexamyl, the mythic combination of amobarbital and dextroamphetamine. Very popular back in the day (70s). Honestly sounds like the greatest pill to ever grace the drug kingdom. I'll never see one in person, but a boy can dream...

Or Ketobemidone, a distant relative to methadone used to treat breakthrough pain in some parts of Europe. Said to be the most euphoric opioid in existence by many. Basically if methadone and heroin had a baby, this would be it. Properties more similar to heroin such as the onset and duration.

Last edited:
Or Ketobemidone, a distant relative to methadone used to treat breakthrough pain in some parts of Europe. Said to be the most euphoric opioid in existence by many. Basically if methadone and heroin had a baby, this would be it. Properties more similar to heroin such as the onset and duration.

if methadone and heroin had a baby? Sweet holy Jesus id be dead in a week lmao. And yeah opium is very nice. Would kill to lie back on the bed with an old school lamp & pipe and a ball of tar. Pipe dreams all day %). None of this tinfoil shit either, if ur gonna smoke it then smoke it right.

If youd asked me 7-10 years ago my second choice would be cannabis but it's just no fun anymore so, honestly, my second choice wouldn't be an opioid. It would be alcohol. My grandfather always said it was a magic cure all and he drank daily well into his 80s. Maybe it's just the way I was raised lmao. I could drink whiskey like tommy fuckin Shelby if i mind to allow myself to do it.

if methadone and heroin had a baby? Sweet holy Jesus id be dead in a week lmao. And yeah opium is very nice. Would kill to lie back on the bed with an old school lamp & pipe and a ball of tar. Pipe dreams all day %). None of this tinfoil shit either, if ur gonna smoke it then smoke it right.

If youd asked me 7-10 years ago my second choice would be cannabis but it's just no fun anymore so, honestly, my second choice wouldn't be an opioid. It would be alcohol. My grandfather always said it was a magic cure all and he drank daily well into his 80s. Maybe it's just the way I was raised lmao. I could drink whiskey like tommy fuckin Shelby if i mind to allow myself to do it.

High five for the alcohol gene lol. Same deal with my grandparents, lived long lives drinking vodka all day erry day. I enjoy a little something every day as well, just grabbed a cheap $7 bottle o vodka to save my benzo stash from it's imminent consumption. Far from my favorite drug though

Like you said, a nice pipe and ball of opium and I'm goooood

I used to love the ganja but nowadays it makes me too anxious. Ever since that one time I was on coke and mdma for 3 years 樂
I gotta try different strains... some make me chill > some edgy. Get small samples til I find the right one then stock up. :)

I gotta try different strains... some make me chill > some edgy. Get small samples til I find the right one then stock up. :)
I'm so happy that weed is legal for us now. There really is a strain for everyone even people who don't like most weed.

Going to order a half ounce of afghani black hash from my dispensary for sameday delivery soon. Can't wait to try it out.

High five for the alcohol gene lol. Same deal with my grandparents, lived long lives drinking vodka all day erry day. I enjoy a little something every day as well, just grabbed a cheap $7 bottle o vodka to save my benzo stash from it's imminent consumption. Far from my favorite drug though

Like you said, a nice pipe and ball of opium and I'm goooood
Yup I am lucky enough to have the alcohol gene, lmao. I also have an astronomical tolerance and can drink for days without ever really getting drunk.

I'm also permanently tolerant to alcohol now. Not even months off can reset me anymore. Fucking poison is what it is. Delicious, sedating poison.

Opiates easy choise.
Specificaly heroin cause that's the only one I've tried, even though there would be propably better alts. I just wouldn't risk getting something worst than heroin, just for greed to get something better.

Last edited:
Yup I am lucky enough to have the alcohol gene, lmao. I also have an astronomical tolerance and can drink for days without ever really getting drunk.

I'm also permanently tolerant to alcohol now. Not even months off can reset me anymore. Fucking poison is what it is. Delicious, sedating poison.

Way late to this but yeah we're definitely in the same boat. Idk if it's a good one or not lol. I recently did go a few years without drinking hard alcohol, and I still have no problem taking 8 shots of vodka in 8 minutes only to receive a very boring and minor buzz. You can forget about beer, may as well be carbonated water. I suppose you can attribute a lot of that to my benzo tolerance from on and off abuse of them, but I highly doubt that would effect it drastically. Even as a teenager before using anything else I could drink well past all my friends or random people at a party had already KOd themselves. Not at all bragging, that absolutely got me started on an illustrious career of drug addiction and general life destruction.

The tolerance I don't attribute to benzo use, I have to give to my heritage and extended family. Greek, German, Austrian, Polish, and of course Irish. All famously known for the consumption of booze, very sarcastically shocking, I know. It's like I hit a shitty genetic jackpot of potential alcoholism.

Last edited:
Selegiline to stave off aging and the Zombies during the Apocalypse..yawwn I know lol

Selegiline to stave off aging and the Zombies during the Apocalypse..yawwn I know lol
In a zombie apocalypse scenario, its crystal meth all the way lol. I fucking despise the shit but I wouldn't be sleeping ever again LOL. I could see me now, gacked out stark naked running down the street at 45kmh with my SKS in one hand and a gigantic bag of meth in the other

This is a difficult one. I medically use both stims and benzos. I have scripts for both. Trying to select one or the other is basically saying "which condition do you not mind leaving untreated?"

If we were to take medicine as a given and select only recreational drugs, I'd go with good old morphine.

If my meds didn't count and I had to choose I'd go for clonazepam because treating my anxiety is really the most important thing to keep me functioning and clonaz is a good long lasting functional benzo in therapeutic doses while still having a nice little background buzz if you take a tolerance break now and then.

I gotta ask what is dextromoramide?

(Sorry I missed this a last month)

Dextromoramide was singled out along with ketobemidone and several other synthetics by the United Nations and European Union as being "extra-dangerous" in the early 1960s, with dextromoramide being alleged to be three times more euphoric than heroin at equianalgesic doses

Actually u bust a nut, then cry in xtc followed by said cranial implosion or explosion. With 3x the bliss comes 3x the danger so I doubt one would make out the week much less a lifetime though. :\

Actually u bust a nut, then cry in xtc followed by said cranial implosion or explosion. With 3x the bliss comes 3x the danger so I doubt one would make out the week much less a lifetime though. :\
Yeah the grip heroin has is terrifying. A drug with 3x more euphoria would grab you and never let go. I would be afraid to try it actually. That's not to say I wouldn't do it however lol. But goddamn I would love to be the one who discovered that beautiful compound.