• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Gone Postal. Please leave a message.

Where'sMyPackage

Greenlighter
Hello all! Just wanted to give an introduction. Gone Postal and Going Postal are two of my favorite things to say. It implies a who new level of insanity.

Anywho. My dogs are my life so if I talk about my dogs in a discussion, I actually mean my dogs. I hold two Bachelors degrees and was working on a third until I was forced to drop out for financial reasons. I'm a huge psychology nerd and I buy textbooks for fun. The last one I purchased was Neuropsychopharmacology. *nerd* I've got plenty of my own psych issues including Bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, insomnia, and schizoaffective disorder. So I should totally be using drugs, right? My conditions are under control and I'm always careful when trying anything new. I started using cocaine last year thanks to a coworker. About 6 months ago I was introduced to methamphetamine and that is my DOC. I don't use anything else recreationally and I HATE marijuana. I really have no interest in trying anything else. I'm happy with my stims. I keep my use under control and use only once a month. They're usually benders so I'm not tempted to draw it out for a whole month.

I'm excited to share stories of my drug use and find out other's experiences. After browsing the forums, I seem to have some unique experiences. I'm also hoping to learn more about harm reduction and hope to contribute to it as well that the nerd section on the psychological aspects of it all.

Anyways. I'm really happy to be here!

What's good Where'sMyPackage - Welcome to Bluelight!

Also a college grad with Bipolar and meth as a DOC, i am happy to meet you :). Psychology is interesting.. isn't it? A lot of my ex girl friends were psych majors, and sort of saw me as a psychology project. Beyond the Bipolar, i have a certain flat affect and lack of emotional depth which seemed to intrigue them. Anyway, it interests me that you hate marijuana. Why is that? It is my DOC if i have no stims. PM me if you'd like, but i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for between the 5,000+ active users here!

Again, Welcome, and i genuinely look forward to hearing more from you.

Hope you don't mind if i use it, but, Peace - Going Postal.

Really. :)

madness00 I hate when people see me as a project. Especially when I usually know a lot more than them. Anytime I've smoked marijuana, I've just gotten really paranoid and had a bad experience no matter the strain. And since my mood is already blah, it tends to just make it worse. Which is why I like stims. I have a personality and I'm fun and outgoing.

My dogs are a Miniature Boxer and a Chihuahua.

I'm sure you know a lot and have a lot of personality, which is why we are so glad to have you a part of the crew :). Cute dogs, I like black labs and pits.

Again, looking forward to hearing more from you around the forum.

Peace.