• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery IV FENTANYL DETOX(long post)

TripMcnealy

Bluelighter
So I relapsed hard just over a year ago. I took on two jobs and my fibro pain was becoming unbearable.
My meds/kratom wasn't even touching my pain like it was for that relatively clean year, so I went searching and asking friends from my hometown couple hrs away from where I'm living now. Long story short, start sniffing what I think is H, but there is no H anymore, just Fent/Fent analogues. End up with pretty hefty habit, 3 or 4 bundles a day. Then i was introduced to someone else who's stuff was so strong I did less than a bundle per day, but that eventually turned into 3-4 a day. Couldn't afford it anymore and picked up the needle that weeks before I SWORE I would NEVER touch. Started with 1-2 bags and by month four i was injecting 3-4 bundles of this insanely strong and short acting Fent.
Shit started getting real bad real fast, even though i was still functioning at work etc... I was a mess and suicidal. I couldn't even OD with what I had my tolerance was so high (I went through 3000mgs of oxy in 2 days just to barely keep of wd's) Finally the damn broke when a family member knew something was up and found my note and my stash. I freaked for a while and eventually got back home empty handed and laid motionless while they begged me to get help.
The following afternoon the only thing that got me up to go to the hospital was my crying mother begging me. I could barely move as the wd's were kicking in.

I admitted myself into detox and held nothing back. The phlebotomist could barely draw blood and was looking at my veins like "wtf is this?"
In detox they gave me subs which did nothing. Within 7 hrs i was dry heaving every hour and beginning to experience delerium. The detox dr told me I was being discharged after 30 hrs because i was given subs and there was no medical reason for me to be there. I had to argue and get social workers involved and told them I will kill myself if I'm released from here, in order to get transferred into the psych ward where i refused all meds and cold turkeyed.
I couldnt eat, sleep, stand up, stop vomitting for 6 days straight. I was in a full blown psychosis. Finally after a week I could drink, but not eat and could barely get around with walker.
It was the most extreme wd that I've ever experienced and the docs and nurses never saw anything like it and they thought i was handicap.
I'm now 16 days clean, mentally I feel great. Like I just came out of a year long nightmare.I just started lyrica for fibro pain and cbd oil. I swore off opiates for good after that experience. The temors only stopped on day 12 and i could finally eat solids by day 14. Lost 30 lbs. I'm still extremely fatigued. Taking a shower feels like a marathon.

The reason for the length and details is in hopes to get the word to a some people who might be headed in the same direction. This shit is no joke. I've come off of heavy oxy addictions at home 10 times and it didnt even come close to this. It's so strong that if you dont die before you get tp detox, the doctors have no medicines strong enough that they can justifiably give you to wean off. Everyrthing is fent now (northeast). My friend lab tested several diff packages 2 months ago and there wasnt one positive for heroin, only fent. Please, if youre doing dope, the stuff that's around now makes heroin look like codeine, and there is no controlling it. It's brutal getting off, but the sooner the better. Choose life people ; )

Ugh, this is too true.

I live in Atlanta and I'm not sure what our heroin supply looks like compared to the NE, but I do know that the "H" i was doing was strong as shit. After a month on it, I was up to about a half g-g a day (snorted). My dealer got locked up for a day or two, so I went back to my old roxy dealer (the 30mg blues). I bought 3 for myself and 7 to sell to someone bc I got a crazy good deal on em and i wanted to make some profit. NOPE. It took all 10 of those roxys to just get out of wd, and that wore off like 20 min later. So to go from 90mg of oxy making me noddy to 300mg not even touching wds in just a month, shit was strong for sure.

It's terrible...a lot of people don't have the tolerance for this shit, which is why people are dying left and right these days

Shit, 3000mg oxy in two days? I can't even imagine. I used to live seasonally in Southern Vermont and I knew it was getting bad even then given the ratio of overdose fatalities to the population.

Yea man exactly. About 2 months in when i first started sniffing the weaker stuff, i ran out but thought "i'm good for at least 5 days with my 1800mgs oxy script." Nope. It was gone in 2 fucking days and i was tweaking by the third day. and the worst part aside from the methadone-ish withdrawals, is the duration. It lasts like 1/5 as long as roxies do. Making you redose every hr or 2

Wow trip. That had to be a night mare.

But, your're on the other side now. Thank God, right? I went through a pretty traumatic detox and I know how good it feels when it's behind you. So happy for you! ?❤️

Hi trip,

I am so glad you came here and posted this, hopefully it will serve as a caution to those testing the waters in the early stages. It will also give others in active addiction some hope, seeing that you've done it.

I'm very proud of you,you have a great attitude and you've done such a great job!!!

Don't be a stranger.

Hugs and support,
here for you anytime,
your friend,
Ash.

Not to be a dick, but in the future please don't write gigantic walls of text without breaking them up into paragraphs. If your posts are difficult to read, they won't get read for the most part. I'm going to edit this as a one-time courtesy.

After many years halfway managing to be functional on opiates, mostly poppy seed tea, and later heroin and now methadone...i decided to get on methadone because if anything it adds stability to my life and lets me save money/have time for living. well being on methadone comes with a learning curve and dont you know after id been on 'done for about 6 months i decided to get a gram of h one day for a good price just to sell to the people around me and about triple my money. well one thing led to another and a week later this new connect starts fronting me bundles. shit got a little wild so she decided to pull back and introduced me to her connect one day. a serious guy. i live in nc and he goes to NYC every week to two weeks to pick up 1/4 or 1/2 key type of connect. been selling for years, done 15 years for trafficking, beat a murder charge after sitting in jail for nearly 4 years, fully affiliated with the local Blood gang and higher up in their hierarchy. that type of connect. only the second SCARY and serious connect ive ever had.

anyways back to the story. i did fine for 6 months then one thing led to another and i started getting fronted-10 bundles with the new guy when i was used to 1-2 with the old girl connect. so everyone knows with methadone once you get to a certain dose (around 60-70mg) it starts blocking the rush from opiates and blunting the high. well i found out the hard way and for around 2 months i was constantly in a state of "oh my god hes going to kill me if im short again and barely scraping enough bread up to pay my debt while slowly adding a running tab up. of course he doesnt care, hes a real dope dude, he WANTS you in debt because then he controls you in a lot of way. so he HAPPILY let me get almost 1000$ in debt while knowing ful well i wasnt selling but maybe 1/4 of the shit he was fronting me. i would do 2 bags as a tester and then over the course of the night I'd be constantly back and forth doing shot after shot with my bags in each shot yet diminishing returns because the methadone. it got to where all the dope i did had to be the fentanyl dope because the regular, very very good heroin i was used to getting just couldn't cut thru the methadone like some fent dope can. so a perfect storm of a dope man wanting me in debt, my first time being on methadone and still trying to get high, not needing money to have access to large quantities of dope, and no real oversight led me into getting into multiple hundred dollar debts, constantly, pay him 200, still owe him 300,400, pay another couple hundred and then end up owing 2-300more. this adds up and had me in basically a constant state of "Oh god he's going to kkill me because he fronted me 7 bundles and after 3 days I only made 150$ and have to tell people i dont have dope because ive stayed up all night doing the shit. one shot of 3-4 turns into 'fuck it i might as well do 6-7. i can do 6-7 but ive never shot a bundle(11 bags here not 12 or 13) so im gonna do a bundle. well every bundle shot ends up in me owing him 70$" shit got out of control fast...all because the methadone vibes decent with the fentanyl dope. it got to where the only dope around had me constantly being negative on my drug tests for heroin/morphine/opiates while i know full well it's got to where it is literally only fentanyl. I got some dope that was light grey, rocked up good, looked just like great chunks of dope like pieces of concrete you can pick up off the ground...like the dope i got in new jersey and delaware and baltimore. chunks of concrete, but the dope i got would instantly turn the water dark dark blue JUST like if u put a drop or two of blue food coloring in it. the shit was surreal. you'd swear it was fake until a dime bag makes an associate overdose who's not on methadone, while im on 100-120mg and steady burning through 2-3 bundles on a 4-6 night a week basis and sometimes going as high as 5-6 bundles in one fucking night, maybe once every week to two weeks id do that one night. ALL BECAUSE IT WAS FENTANYL AND FENTANYL ANALOG DOPE. last an hour get a decent rush, fall asleep then 30-mins later im back in the kitchen fixing another 4-6 bags. you burn through dope extremely fast with fentanyl dope

SO that's a huge tangent. but my point is virtually unlimited access to fentanyl dope while on methadone has got me to the lowest, most anxiety filled, every 5 minute stressing my ass off, severe anxiety looking over my shoulder bottom I have ever been to. but this is a different kind of bottom. i'm not having to rob people only by sheer circumstance although I have done that three times with bad dope, and one out right 100 run off with someone's money. but it has just reminded me how bad life can get while everyone on the outside who does dope would be at my house looking into my life thinking "damn, this dude get to do 2-6 bundles a night and never gets cut off...he is only having to sell 2 bundles and doing 3-4 for free, while they never know the pain in my mind and the never satisfying urge to do more, chasing the high that isn't there anymore and getting such small returns on such huge shots that no one i know but a rare few could even survive size shots. they all think i've got it made. a dope man who wont cut me off and keeps fronting me dope, unlimited supply, call him and hes there in 20 minutes with bad ass prices(for me of course). no one around here can get a brick of dope( 5 bundles of 11 bags a piece ) for less than 100 a bundle(a bundle is over a gram and hes not cutting it, he's chopping it straight off multiple ounce chunks and giving it to me as the same shit people up north with phone connects get when they order "RAW" dope. everything seems like it'd be okay but because of this fentanyl dope God has shown me another section and type of Hell I've never seen or thought of before and it only gets deeper and deeper to where the guy has so much control over me that i never have a dollar in my pocket, over the last 6 months i have only kept money i was given ONE time, this past week, instead of giving it straight to him because i owe him so many hundreds of dollars, so much control over me where when he tells me something I basically HAVE to do it, i'm always wrong and hes always right and everything that comes out of everyone's mouth is pure game/a lie and the only person who is being 100% is him, which isn't true but i see how he thinks that, being a big time dope man everyone he interacts with probably do run nothing but hella game on him 99% of the time because he has the dope. especially girls.

it hasn't been all bad, he came to the house a few times and brought a girl with him to fuck me/suck me/anything i want and hes already paid her, thank god i only said yes twice, i found out later she may be a sexy ass little white girl but shes a full out prostitute and fucks a dope man down the street on the regular who is openly HIV+/ has Full blown AIDS and is constantly getting sick and having to stay in the hospital many weeks. he pops up out of nowhere with a girl who has to do what i tell her to, many guys would love that shit especially seeing how sexy this 28 yr old petite white girl is, but damn, him coming over every single day and only tripping occasionally, although it gets bad on those occasions, him coming over and giving me free dope to test and let him know whether to make the bags huge or small or if it really NEEDS cut BC it's too fucking strong and not safe to release in the wild.

many people would think i'm living in a heroin/fent dope dreamland and by many views i am but no one but a select couple people really have a true view into what my life really is and how down i always am, especially after i just celebrated a year without any heroin or methamphetamine(my other and ultimately my bigger demon who drug me down after many years of being functional to doing meth getting hooked and being a full blown HAVE-TO-SELL-DOPE and be the DOPE MANS-LITTLE BITCH basically like his personal slave and even though he is very smart and should realize the type of person he should want around him is the rare person who will tell him, NO YOU'RE WRONG, YOU'RE FUCKING UP, DON'T DO THAT, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT, instead of the usual suck up who doesn't have the balls to say anything but yes to him because they don't want to fuck up him giving them free dope, when in reality those people, the yes-men, those are the ones you need to drop from your circle because they will yes, yes, yes your way right into some hella trouble - the kind of trouble where you're lucky it's the police catching up to you instead of the much more likely random young fuckers on the street who are just waiting for you to slip so they can come up and don't give a fuck about your life or safety and will kill you in a heartbeat if you're not able to help them, or if you don't have dope, or wont give it to them, whatever. yes man are demons to a hustler. yes your way right into a case if you're lucky and a coffin if you're caught up in more likely situations while holding traffickable quantities of heroin/fent dope.

it only takes one slip for someone to realize what you have access to and i'm willing to bet 95% of the time they will be trying to rob you thinking they might get a couple balls or maybe close to an ounce if they re really fucking lucky and they end up getting 300 grams of raw dope and when that happens shit really changes because you're no longer a human being, you're obviously someone who is going to come back ten times harder at the people who just robbed you and can afford to pay people to find out information and can pay people to sling some bullets and the first hint of the person who was wearing the ski mask. everyone knows when you're ON it's a dime a dozen when it comes to finding a junkie who's willing to go beat someone's teeth down the person who robbed you or even someone who is affiliated with the robber just so you can get to the one's who are really at fault. family are free reign and most of the time preferred too because you get to torture the robber before their time comes. LIFE is PURE HELL. this is a life i didn't sign up for, and what's worse is I was sat down and although I knew this shit happens and knew eventually doing drugs and being around lots of dope and money and the people associated with that lifestyle, that I would eventually see the demonic side of the drug world. not to mention i was literally sat down before my dude started really fronting me quantities, after i had paid him then fell in hole then paid him add rinse repeat about 20 times over 2 months, he sat me down and was like look. just because you're young doesn't get you a pass in this game. the people i sling for ultimately don't give a fuck about why you don't have the money, they only care that it's not there, he aid i cant go to them and tell them oh my homeboy who sells fucked the money up but hes gonna get it. no that's a quick way to get kidnapped, your family hurt, and ultimately and hopefully you getting killed quickly instead of tortured and watching your family suffer before you die. he told me i may be young but this game has real life consequences, everything i do has a consequence whether it's good or bad, everything i do causes something else to happen, and shit can get deep and scary real fucking quick, especially for someone like me who got into the drug game ultimately self medicating and ended up being decent at it and feeling like it's the only place I've ever belonged because people would fuck with me and i "fit in" for the first time anywhere in my life.

i wasn't born into this or around anything associated with drugs. im suburban middle class-raised, medical professional family, was on my way to medical school before my pain conditions showed up when i was 17 ish and opiates finally got a grasp on my life. i made it for about 10 years but ultimately doing meth, living with people selling it, 5-7 people in the same house selling meth, and all doing heroin and some selling that too, life gets normal. it was crazy the first time i realized how normal it had got to me. i go from being around 5-8 people, three couples, where the men all sell dope, everyone but one person are IV meth users and all are awake any normal day for a week at a time, for years on end, where people coming in to slam meth and heroin and having 3 sharps containers is normal and running around with everything in the neighborhood electronic wise is taken apart and some mad scientist lab of to be fixed electronics covers the house and the basement and it being nothing to sell dope and at any normal time at "home" i was around a minimum of 2-8 ounces of meth, with one of three connects showing up at 3 am like clockwork and coming in with multiple pounds of meth and just passing the big Ziploc bag around to 6-8 people and everyone doing 1/2- even a gram shot of good freshly cooked crystal meth/ice and if you were coming off a 2 year long binge and had managed to get 3-4 hours sleep before your body giving in to the massive amount of meth still in your system and waking back up to go another 4-5 days before nodding out while seeing everything and everyone in your life who you don't want to and hearing everyone around you constantly talking about you while half of you always fight with the other half, living with someone who's house it is while our buddy stayed with us too and his wife of 7 years was over there everyday although she had pushed the guy who owned the house out her car one day when he was overdosing on tar, who she wrote bad checks when she was around 21 and everyone had a huge trafficking scheme going on and she ends up catching nearly 60 forgery and bad check and uttering forged instrument felonies, and for some reason is a pure wimp and even though her moms the one who pressed charges and shes never been in trouble so her mom was going to drop the charges once she had sat in jail a while and even if she dint she would only have to do probation, which she ended up completing after 5 years, only because she broke under pressure and snitched on every single person she knew and told everything about them all selling dope when her charges had nothing to do with those people or with drugs besides she was stealing from her mom to get drug money, if she would have kept her mouth shut then the charges would not have got picked up by the state so they could have something over her head and she would have to continue snitching on everyone and about everything she knew had ever happened, if she has only kept her mouth shut.

fast forward 5-6 years later and shes back hanging around the guy who owns the house, and his sister and her old man and his old lady and our buddy who married her right after she snitched... shes back around again, in the same situation but instead of being addicted to crack/coke like the first time she's madly addicted to methamphetamine. worse than the other 7 or 8 people living in the house, but she doesn't live there she lives 2 miles away at her parents house, god only knows how because they know she's strung out, 35+yrs old and still going to jail every piss test because she wont/cant stop doing crystal 3 days before probation, knowing she'd be okay if she did stop and just slept until probation and then she could get right back at it, shed rather go in dirty every single time and it's by the grace of God she was grandfathered into the probation system under the old laws because in 2012 the state passed new probation laws/guidelines saying you have to do 2,3 days in jail, up to 9 times, before they send you off to prison for 3-4 months and you get back out of probation and the time you serve doesn't come off your minimum sentence, it comes off the back end, off the maximum term, so if you were to go to prison you'd still have to do the minimum term even if you've already been sent to jail 100 times and accumulated 2 -3 years of time that normal people would think would come off her sentence but because it comes off the back, maximum end it's basically dead time, and there are such big gaps between the minimum term and the maximum that over 5 years of probation you can legitimately pull 3 years and stil have to do 2 full years if two years was your minimum. she got sentenced to probation before that new law, so the probation officer legally could not sentence her to prison only for failed urine tests, she would just send her to jail for 2-3 days mostly weekends and then add rinse repeat for 5 years, and instead of sleeping in jail, half of the time she'd just take some meth into jail in her pussy, and literally go crazy in jail and make the time fly and sell crystal to those nasty ass, period blood smelling, aint-washed-her-pussy-in-a-week smelling bitches on the women's block and get them to meet her boyfriend on the outside and pay him or do western union and then they call their people get the money situated and then she calls her boyfriend and when he says it's all good then the other inmate gets the meth, and she got into such a pattern of doing this where her being sent to jail lost absolutely all aspects of being punishment and began to literally be a game and something she looked forward to because shes stay up the whole time and turn 150$ of meth which is a ball if you're getting hustled around here, and turn it into 500-600$ in two days and get to do as much dope as she wants, although she is a smoker and she would have to eat it or snort it in jail, that would literally be the only downside of her having to go to jail. she did this for so fucking long, like 3 yers straight, she'd have to see her PO every 2 weeks because her PO knew she was getting high and could only send her to jail for those 2-3 days then have to see her again to do it all over again two weeks later. she was looking forward to jail, not because 500 or whatever is a lot of money, that was a normal day's worth of hustling on the outside but because all she had to do was go chill with her "homegirls" who she'd built relationships with bc she kept going back and forth in and out of jail, seeing the ame people she knew from the street, and seeing the same girls who had to sit there for however many months and years waiting for trial or prison to come get them.

Long fucking story short, this girl, the wanna-go-to-jail-and-smell-the-stanking-pussy-block-and-traffick-in-meth-to-raise-hell, that girl, the girl who got popped on her own stupid ass choices stealing checks from her momuntil it got to the point where her mom literally could not just ignore it or write it off as her baby girl being strung out and maybe shel; get better one day but deal with it until that day comes, she nearly put her parents into bankruptcy, and finally her dad made her mom listen and press charges, bringing this little crack hoe thieving from family and ruin everyone she know's ass life to a hault, and instead of taking her charges and everything being dropped, she ran her mouth, literally causing her charges to stick, and bringing the wrath of the state against all her"friends she'd been selling drugs with since high school and had a good little business set up with about 20 people that the cops just couldnt seem to bust. she became their window into the world they knew existed but they couldnt shatter for 7 years and when she snitched she took probably 20 people down with her and caused a lot of people to do a lot of time, almost all but 4 of the people ended up getting sentences way fucking bigger than the nearly 60 felonies the girl had herself, like i said she got 5 years probation, like 80,000$ restitution(WHICH IRONICALLY AS LIFE ALWAYS IS, her mom of all people ended up paying probably 85% of for money that had been stolen from her!, all the while the girl, who's name btw is danielle, little cunt ass trick that she is, has her mom and family including her little girl who's life she gave up for crack and eventually meth as if she couldnt have been any worse on crack until the day they went to get 4 ounces of crack and the dopeman's plug had got busted so he started selling meth, they came back to our buddies house and all of us are expecting our coke because we all put in together, well instead of an ounce of coke a piece we wended up getting brought into the meth game without being given a choice to get our money back or try the new drug, considering none of us had ever done more than try it and didnt know anyone who did it ebcause we sold coke nd people who do coke prefer coke usually, but little did we all find out how big of a fucking grip meth would take over our little country town in just 6 months or so, it came and spread like wildfire, everyone you knew was doing it, selling it, getting caught cooking it, or caught stealing shit to get money or beating the shit out of someone because theyre higher than giraffe pussy at noon and not thinking rationally because rationality stopped being possible a week and a few 8 balls ago. this girl came back with half a pound of meth instead of 4 ounces of coke, and looking back on it we didnt get shitted, we all got back 3-400$ and got two ounces instead of one ounce, but at the time we were pissed. it only took a couple days for our lives to change dramatically and go from coke fiends supporting ourselves and maybe helping family while maintaining our lives to full blown, psychosis on the regular good day meth heads and the needle came very soon after the bowls began rolling and once you graduate from rolling bowls smoking meth, doing the occasional hot rail or if wer'e feeling froggy doing a whole point in a line, back when a whole point seemed like so much, a four inch line split in two for each nostril. the usual dose for crystal IV seems to be 1/8 gram trying it out, testing the waters, but soon escalates to 1/4 gram being the go to normal amount and only going up from there. long gone were the days thinking our little brushes with psychosis from being awake 4-5 days on coke, long gone are the days thinking that's as bad as it can get. get 3 couples and 2 extra guy friends all in the same house, all doing crystal around the clock, with two people who turn into a paranoid fuzzball as soon as the shot hits them, even rolling bowls but good god a shot literally will send one of our friends over the fucking deep end. he used to run around crying begging us to stop, thinking we're police, setting up neuses to hang hinself and his dog in the woods, disappearing for hours sometimes whole days when the last thing we saw him doing was being suicidal cutting himself but knowing we cant call 911 because forget about the half a pound of meth and ounces of heroin in the house, if he sees the police coming for him he is going to literally lose his fucking shit, go crzier than craziest's crazy uncle as if that were possible and lose his shit, get all of us busted and most likely end up fighting the cops, getting shot, and that's if he's lucky, he'd most likely get shot, keep coming at the cops, get severely injured, end up in the ER strapped down going berserk attempting to be sedated with haldol and ativan and pentobarbital all the while little do the doctors know he's been awake for nearl 6 months and seriously may have accumulated 2 weeks of sleep in 6 months and that seems like that's way beyond what he ended up truly getting, going 6-7 days and sitting down, nodding out for an hour then his body getting just enough enrgy to come back to psychotified life for another few days all the while being taxed further and further into methamphetamine psychosis dreamland and his body seeming to only be in existence for one thing, the ingest methamphetamine and send him to even more psychotic, paranoid, demonic, hellfire reality. it'd be a good day if he ran away from all of us thinking were out to get him, all of us fucking his wife, and him disappear in the woods, breaking into our far off neighbor's barn of the many in the huge field behind our house watching use thru telescopes and binoculars, sneding us crazy texts from random burner phone numbers pretending to be god knows who saying god knows what.

it's is time to sit down and chill once you get to think it's normal being around 6 people selling meth and heroin, if there's not someone in the room weighing dope, selling it and always doing a shot somewhere then something is wrong, seriously wrong, being used to seeing multiple ounces and pounds of meth just laying around while having a couple ounces at all times in your pocket, while the bedroom has a safe in it with a pickle jar thats bigger than a gallon, a glass jar, that''s always filled up more than half way and usually almost full and someone constantly guarding the two doors just so they can get their' puny little couple quarter gram shots for free whenever they want 3-4 times a day and all they have to do is keep it together enough to know whether someone is supposed to be there or not and to realize whether everything is okay or not albeit remembering your in a psychotic meth-induced dreamland where nothing is normal except for everything to be not normal. someone sitting on the couch watching tv just chilling is true cuse for suspsicion but 6 people all throwing in on a quarter ounce of meth in a babyfood jar with 200 units of water and us all slowly passing the jar around until all of our needles are as full as we can comfortably stick ourselves and still fit enough blood in the rig to make sure youre not missing because shots this big leve massive golfball size welts that over the course of a week or two, normally faster if you actually slept, but usually took two weeks before you actually might have got 16 hours of sleep enough for your body to have a massive infectious response and the shot to slowly rise to your skin level before causing a huge two inch wide hole of pus and liquid that's green and yellow to finally break the skin and slowly make it's way out until 3-4 months later youre finally healed up in what should have taken 2-3 weeks to heal but you never get sleep so you never heal and your arm is just a massive welt of scar tissue and god-only-knows-what-else and then you remember your mother who's been clean 28 years from cocaine, psychedelics and marijuana in general, whom you cannot hide being high from even if you had just got out of prison and been slept up and just hit a joint and it's been six hours since u hit it. a mother who it is impossible to hide it from because she knows the ins and outs of everything you do normally and not normally and all your reactions like shes a computer and even your expressions. you remember she called two hours ago to tell you she'd be coming by to get you to go out to eat and visit but you normally could have just chilled at your grandma's where your mom is staying the few days she's down to visit but you cant go there anymore and be normal, only rarely and god knows everyone is thinking the whole time whether youre really just getting something to drink or you're stealing the percocets, or the massive 15 year old stockpile of hundreds of half used klonopin bottles your grandma has accumlated until there is a tote full of thousands upon thousands of unused klonopin because medicaid just keeps sending them and youve over the years stole many tens and probably over a hundred bottle of 40-90 klonopins without anyone knowing a thing because there are literally 250+ bottles just sitting in the open, or if you're really opening your grandpa's liquid morphine or ativan from his hospice kit that's so brazenly just sitting in the fridge and so obvious it seems like you're almost expected to go get some like your family is trying to trick you and trap you off catching you stealing a few sips for your drink or to stick in a medicine vial for your to sneak off to the bathroom and snag one of her insulin needles and blast off 5-6 shots because only 60mg of morphine fit in a 100 unit syringe, but normal people dont think that way. to go from holding half a pound of meth and digging in yourself for 30 minutes tryin your hardest not to make welts but caring more about getting the shit into you than looking crazy because in your mind it's bettter to be high and be able to stay awake than to go eat dinner and nod off in your plate because you finally sat down for the first time in over a week and your lack of sleep finally caught up to you. and of course yourmother swears youre lying to her and you nodding off, getting constantly kicked under the table because shes trying to make me wake up, she thinks it's because im high on heroin when in reality it's simply because its the first time i sat down in a week and my body cant go anymore, but being honest no matter how brutally so wil never seem like what it is, the truth to your family much less your mother after so many years of lies and stealing and manipulating to get everything you could ever fiend over and want and absolutely plundering their entire life because the only thing that matters to you is you not having to feel what normal is. your skewed sense of what normal is is god knows nowhere near what reality is for a normal person, but you're so far down the rabbit hole that there is no light anymore, only darkness and you think you're getting used to the shadows talking to you and think you finally know what theyre up to and what they want but in reality there are no shadows because you're a hopeless meth addict on his way to enternity, but wait im already there

And it all started with thinking i'm feeling normal for the first time and being accepted by people just like me, but something in me knows there is hope.

i've beat the meth somewhat and the fent dope is coming along too, one week is a lifetime but it goes so fast i believe i can do this afterall. well see

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole rambling on a fucking long ass unrelated tangent post about fent dope turned meth blues point is fentanyl dope/questionable'heroin'mixed with fentanyl to dope that is just some form of fentanyl or fentanyl analog and no heroin at all has introduced me to a separate way than I've ever experienced for my life to be seemingly great and envious for normal addicts to feeling like everyday is a new harsher, hotter, more demonic life without as much as a vapor of light or positivity and just seems to get deeper and deeper. More and more desperate. Pushing me into doing thing a few months ago that I would have flat out said he'll no I'm not doing that it's too fucking risky and too much to lose and not anywhere near enough to gain to risk interstate trafficking charges and not just an ounce but knowing people and unintentionally knowing too much and being forced to know more than I ever imagined with quantities so big the only next step there is is the guy who's getting rid of multiple key shipments every week to couple weeks. The next step is knowing if I got caught and spoke a word instead of taking my 15-20 years if I am lucky and hoping my commissary is kept with a few dollars for some honey buns and soda and that being the better side of what life would have become. To know that your plug has sat down with you and his plug and made you show them your family and their addresses with proof and what schools your neices and nephews and brothers go to and where they all work and their addresses and phone numbers and Facebook and pictures of them living for years at a time just to make sure nothing changes so you have to have this "talk" at least every 2-3 months and usually more like being asked every couple weeks how your mother is doing at her new promotion or where her new contract is at and what hours she's scheduled and what restaurant you all have been going to recently, for me to know that my life has come to two basic versions of how it will proceed, either I take 15years on a lucky day in court and hope my family is safe and I have 20$ in my commissary knowing if I don't that I can't so a fucking thing about it except make the decision to take the second path, which by now it would be too late for it to "HELP"me in any true way legally and really just would be me choosing for my family to at the very very fucking least to have to drop their entire life and move some good awful distant place away and know I will never be able to communicate with as much as a phone call nevertheless the people I'll be in prison with are ultimately affiliated in the worst ways with the organization who I took the fall for and if I were to get a phone call the system is so corrupt that it wouldn't be an entire hour before the prison guard would be back with the information from the phone company that's contracted for phone calls at the prison having merely had to write the letters STG investigation meaning security threat group aka Gangs and not having any probable cause whatsoever to even think about half asked protecting me because you lose that once you're in those doors and most likely will never truly get back what you're constitutionally guaranteed simply because of your prior history being deemed worthy of needing to keep track of you and always assume that my mere existence is only being granted by the criminal demon God's as to further my criminal career even if all I am doing is working for a Craigslist 90year old walking her beloved dog because she can't move more than 1/8 mile an hour and the slightest breeze would knock her over and cause her frail body to break a hip ultimately leading to a nursing home if she's poor or around the clock care at home and if she's lucky enough having enough money to avoid having bed sores just so she can live another 6 months only to contract a little bacterial infection in her lungs that ultimately progresses into pneumonia and then pulmonary edema and the death rattow before slipping into whatever lay beneath our realm of consciousness into what shall be forever whether it is a place like heaven or hell or if it's just crossing into mere unexistence and everything going black forevermore. Everyone knows the guys who sell dope can never be rehabilitated and will forever be a shitstain on society no matter how long you successfully avoided being a criminal and how many years you spent paying your debt to society. Your debt can never be repaid. Ever. You are forever destined to be treated with the utmost suspicion even when doing your random act of kindness for your elderly but lively in heart neighbor right before she falls into darkness. Of course you were just trying to fuck her and make her have a heart attack and at the very least inherit something from someone who ultimately ended up being able to accumulate something in this life without someone being deemed our forever overlords and controlling all aspects of our future based on what many of us will honestly swear with all our heart and family behind our word was simply us being in the wrong place at the wrong time because we can never actually be criminally minded and caused ourselves to get the charges we earned by our good natured daily choices. It was just one time. I've never done anything like this before. I don't even know what really happened. No officer I had no idea she really wanted me to drive her to Atlanta to "see her family at a shitty dinner and meeting a Mexican when she's every bit as full bred redheaded Irish as they come" I thought he was her cousin! No I didn't see her hand him a bag and him hand her something in the shape of a large turd or dick and her shove all 8 inches long and 4 inches wide package of 24 ounces of methamphetamine. I thought she was just horny and couldn't help herself so I let her bash this cock-like thing wrapped in Duct tape up her pussy, but he got satisfied with just one good thrust and must have wanted to keep her pussy capable of holding a good sized dick so she left it in her that. None of that was suspicious. No I thought letting her use my phone to ask 19 people if they are hot and need some cold was normal. How am I supposed to know if all her friends live in the Mexican desert and really didn't need a nice margarita and a presizee that ready for their storing with their cocks. Of course her pussy sounds like storing macaroni when you play with her clit. She has me hypnotized it's all her fault! I thought she really needed to see Esteban because they finally found each other after a decade of being forced apart by social services when they were 12 just because he wanted to play doctor and she loved being his assistant and the patient more than he could ever believe. No. No. No. It's not true! I'm a good boy, a nice cowardly upper-middle class raised white boy who dreamt of being a doctor because I thought it would really be like what playing doctor used to be like when I was 7 and kept getting caught with popsicle sticks shoved up my Sunday school classmates pussy and wondering why she pisses everywhere so slow instead of just telling me she has to piss and going to the bathroom. How was I supposed to know I wouldn't get to play with popsicle sticks once I had ate the treat frozen on to it with my patient from the never ending supply of women who need to see their good ole doctor. What else was I supposed to think when my mom kept having men from church come give me the talk and despite me supposed to have learned something I kept on just being a kid, me and my cousin who's birthday is January 10th making her 4 months older than me and my first little girlfriend who wanted nothing more than to make me happy and just knew she'd get the hang of everything in time and just had to go with the flow. That is what real love is. Submitting your every want need and time to your lover who deserves all of you or else she is a bad girlfriend like her mom's thirs boyfriend rants and raves about every Tuesday and Friday before you get handed a peanut butter sandwich and a jelly jar to scrape with your fingers and some goldfish and sent to bed at 6pm so mommy and dameon can play nudist colony and eventually without fail make you swear you should be calling 911 because you hear mommy begging him not to stop and screaming keep killing my pussy don't stop you fucking pansy worthless Mexican 7yr old dicked too tweaked for his dick to get hard while mommy's in full blown fuck the world mode and would even give you a shot at her pissy crack if you had one of those glass pipes and some dry wall or whatever it is they smoke. I can't wait for the day to be like my mommy and her boyfriend. I'm gonna be a good boy one day. I'll make it to the big house just like Daddy just you watch.

Fatstep, it seems like you're suffering a lot. I know the feeling. Obviously not the same situation, but I get chills just thinking about sweating and freaking out in the bathroom with blood all over after 8 pokes because NONE of my veins are registering; not in my hands, feet, chest, arms, none. It's a fucking nightmare life. It's just a 24/7 crisis. And the Fentanyl is simply a heroin timeline on steroids/speed. It's just unsustainable. Do you have insurance? Family that will help? If so I think dissapearing and giving medical detox a shot. It fucking sucks hard, but after a week (maybe a little longer considering the ?methadone) you become a new person. You seem far from happy. Why not give it a shot? I swear if you told me 3 weeks ago i'd be clean, without sub or done, happy, and sworn off opiates after 10 years, i would have laughed in your face. Give it a shot man. Get out of the nightmare.

Thanks 10 years. Yes you're right. After severe detox, still barely able to walk to the car after 16 days and seeing how these drugs destroy every part of your life and kills your family and friends in a heartbeat, you finally realize what you were just weeks before, you feel grateful to be done with the living hell and feel alive again.

Hey Ash, thanks!
Yea, too many people think they're doing heroin, and that's bad enough, but it's all this brutally addictive fent. There is no positive outcome or rough patch with this stuff. It will own you like it did me or kill you. But realzing you need help and checking yourself in, after a week or 2 of suffering, depending your addiction, you're free of it and would never imagine doing that crap again.
Thanks again

Hey fatstep-

I read both of your entire posts lol.

I agree w Trip, you sound like you are in alot of pain. And you got into a difficult situation.

I remember you- you don't post alot. At least not in sober living? You reasponded in one of my threads about taking loperamide and subs. I remember thinking how kind you seemed. And that I hadn't seen your username before.

I am hoping somehow you go for treatment. Inpatient obviously. As your're going to need medical supervision. I believe you still have a chance to be happy and healthy.

I hope you come back and update. I really am sending you positive vibes. Very Sincerely. -S

Hey fatstep-

I read both of your entire posts lol.

I agree w Trip, you sound like you are in alot of pain. And you got into a difficult situation.

I remember you- you don't post alot. At least not in sober living? You reasponded in one of my threads about taking loperamide and subs. I remember thinking how kind you seemed. And that I hadn't seen your username before.

I am hoping somehow you go for treatment. Inpatient obviously. As your're going to need medical supervision. I believe you still have a chance to be happy and healthy.

I hope you come back and update. I really am sending you positive vibes. Very Sincerely. -S

^^^^ I second this.

My heart bleeds for you guys.
Please come back to us.
There is hope.
You are loved more than you know.
Remember love?

Don't give up.
Keep talking to us.

These Fear and Loathing stories fill me with gratitude. I am always amazed when someone on significant amounts of dope can even get "sucked/fucked" and all that other inspirational stuff. I could not get an erection the last few years of my using even using significant amounts of 1.62% androgel on my ass cheeks on a daily basis. Regular visits to the ER to get catheterized so I could urinated because the massive amounts of anti-cholinergics I was ingesting to get the grams of oxy I was indulging in to last 5 minutes longer. Packages of proglumide from Pakistan weeks after Sept. 11th arriving on my little welcome mat. TripMcnealy at 1.5g of oxy daily makes complete sense to me. I lived that for a few years rather than days. Throw in some opana, fent, and dilly and hand fulls of whack time released morphine. 6 years, 1 month, and 4 days later -- 2225 days strung together. Thank you guys. I just might accumulate one more day clean and free.

I can only imagine how fatstep must feel. It was highly upsetting to be on "regular" dope. Let alone these RC's/analogues, that are incredibly potent and relatively cheap.

My heart goes out to you fatstep. Unlike jd, I'm not 100% away from dope. But I'm significantly away from it. And even having dope in my life at all, stresses me.

Know that it IS in the realm of possibility for you to get well. Trip did. It sounds like his situation was similar to yours.

I also, at one time, had an enormous opiate tolerance. It was ridiculously huge. If I had been given fentynal, I would've ended up in the same situation as you and Trip.

I used to put fentynal patches in my mouth. 150mcg, and be completely functional. That would kill me now. I feel your pain when reading these posts. And would love to hear your success story, just as I loved reading Trips. < 3

Fear and loathing type stories= best way I've heard these kind of stories described.

This new fent is screwing up everyone's tolerance big time. They used to say that a person couldn't die from opiate wd, unless incredibly severe (where the individual cant stop throwing up, leading to death from dehydration)...but I wonder if fent changes all that.

I was an oxy/roxy/whatever pill I could get addict for a couple of years. I had an ok tolerance, not a newb at all, but not crazy...I could get high on about 150-200mg per day (60-90 per dose taken 2-3 times a day). The wds I got from this sucked..I would get really bad depression and lethargy, but it was bearable...I could work and live my life like normal, just in this really bad mood and not feeling like doing much outside of my daily responsibilities. After only a month of snorting dope (not sure if fent dope or not), i ran out early on a trip...i knew I would but i wasn't too worried about it..I mean, I had wd'd many times before and it wasn't thaaat big of a deal. Well, this time things were much MUCH different. I spent the next 2 days basically in the fetal position of the bedroom my bf and i were staying in at his family's cabin (was with the whole fam too...lol no wonder they hate me). I told everyone I was sick..had the flu. It was, hands down, the worst weekend of my life. My bf started to wonder if I was an addict that weekend.

Lmao Lady, a similar thing happened to me (honestly I think powdered H is just about dead, unless you have some crazy connect. By the time I got hooked up with these Albanians with actual H, it was like taking a vicodin. My friend with a decent oxy/small dope habit was out like a light. So I think it's safe to say everything except West Coast tar is Fentanyl/Fentanyl analogues. Social Worker told me during intake at detox (you're right for saying Fentanyl," because one of his cases overdosed and there was no trace of heroin, only 2 types of fent.)

Anyway back to the Lmao. Back in December when I was about 3 or so months into sniffing and my habit wasn't that of an elephant's, I drove down to Florida with my European gf who had no idea about the dope, just the pills. Now this is my first vacation in a year or more because of my oxy habit 2 years prior.

So we start driving towards NYC, and I make up all these crazy plans/excuses/lies to meet my original guy who haven't seen in a few weeks because my new guy was waaay stronger. I figure 10 bundles should get me by for 7 days plus kratom, and a sub or two. I mean i've come off of oxy plllleeeennttyy of times. I got this.
NOPE.

By nightfall in D.C. I had already done 6 bundles just to keep wd's away. Morning time in Georgia I did my last 2 bags. Had to stop at gas station in Florida and eat 4 packs of Loperamide. Got to family's condo and collapsed sick. Luckily I had a friend that helped me with bunch of roxies each day that allowed me to go to a couple of dinners and the beach once. Aside from that my family just looked at me like "you fucking asshole." But even at that stage, I was able to get on the plane and eat etc... after 6 days.
That was with my own family, I can't imagine how it felt being around your bf's family lol. Good story though. This shit can screw up a wet dream.
Looking back I can sort of laugh at how stupid I was. Of course after my first day of work when back, I was back on !

Oh P.S. i've searched and got mixed reviews, and i know bluelighters no best. Most of my veins are back to normal, even the 2 with the most scarring, but i have one that's pretty dark but seems to be functioning with some pain. Any ideas??

Hydrocortisone. Get hydrocortisone cream. Rub it on where you need to.

There's a thread on exactly this topic. I wish I could remember the title of it. It was a great thread. I saved the info on the phone I lost.

The guy who started the thread recommended steam. Sitting in a sauna for 20mins a day? I wish I could remember!

The hydrocortisone is my suggestion. It works miracles w track marks and healing veins.

Thanks 10 years. Yea the pain in my left forearm vein finally subsided but will def be using the hydro for some marks and raised skin where I used to shoot; i have it at home. Wait i Mean hydrocortisone NOT hydrocodone. First time I ever said that. Lol. Also thanks for sauna tip where I do my work out/pt has one.
Thanks again 10

You can 100 percent die from opiate withdrawal. That dangerous myth needs to end. You die from electrolyte I'm balance caused by dehydration. If your puking and shitting constantly go to the ER.

Awesome job trip,

Just checking in with you, hope you had a great day, and I hope the cortisone cream helps you.

Love and support to you my friend,
here for you anytime,
Ash.