Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

urdhava-retas/ching or Cultivating Sexual Energy

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
urdhava-retas/jing or Cultivating Sexual Energy

I only know a tiny bit about cultivating sexual energy. I understand this energy is also called 'ching'.

A while back I had heard about a technique for cultivating this energy; by clearing the chakras with a ball of white light, holding the white light in the ajna chakra (with the breath also held), releasing the white light and the breath, sending it down the spine and repeating several times. After doing this so many times and the chakras are cleared enough the next step is to become aroused for roughly five minutes and send the energy up the spine.

I tried this technique many times to no avail, until one morning. I was taking a short walk when suddenly a nurse I once knew popped into my mind; I found myself becoming more and more aroused until finally I honestly felt the sensation of an orgasm coming on. This was a bit awkward since I was in the suburbs but fortunately it was very early morning and no one was out and about. The orgasmic sensation lifted to about the level of my sacral chakra and filled the rest of my spine with a good feeling but not an orgasmic feeling. I've read that the orgasmic high, when taken in instead of being released out, can eventually reach the brain center. That is the ultimate goal of the technique, or so I hear.

I suspect my efforts were not entirely in vain when I first started employing this technique. Given the energy reached my sacral chakra, I'm sure it can go higher. Has anyone had any experience with this? Know anything useful they can provide on this subject? Any books I could read?

Last edited:
It's called jing, or essence.

You're basically practicing the microcosmic orbit, which is the main thing you do when the sexual energy builds up. Rather than it becoming concentrated around the pelvic floor and ending in ejaculation, you can circulate the energy through the orbit so that it feeds the body with vital energy. The sexual essence gets converted to qi, blood, yin and yang.

In general, you send the energy down the front midline and up the spine. In reality the pathway works bidirectionally, so front and back can go either up or down; but because of this type of cultivation, you want the energy to go up the spine and down the front. I don't understand why the technique would have you start at the ajna... I've never heard of that before.

There's way more to this but I don't feel like writing a full tutorial and there's plenty of resources online for this now anyway.

That was angelstarcreations on youtube; she said to clear the chakras from the root to the ajna with a white light. I didn't explain that well.

Anyway, thank you. I'll look into it.