• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Let There Be Light! Help TDS, become a moderator

herbavore

Bluelight Crew
I am reluctantly, and with sadness, stepping down from my role as moderator here in TDS after 7 years. Many of you that are regulars have surely noticed my lack of participation over the last few months. I still care for TDS as much as ever but all the challenges I am facing in my personal life right now are simply taking all my energy and much of my time. I had hoped that a leave would suffice but I recognize now that it's going to take a lot more time to adjust to losing my husband and trying to craft a new life on my own.

TDs is blessed with many caring and insightful people and I know any of you would make wonderful additions to the staff that keeps this little corner of Bluelight so powerful and unique. I hope you will consider applying if you have the time to devote. The tasks of moderator are easily learned and the time it takes is probably no more than you may already spend here browsing threads (we shoot for an hour a day).

Here are some things to think about as well as some general information to include in your application:

How much time can you realistically devote to TDS each day?

What drew you to TDS and what do you think could improve TDS?

What time zone do you live in?

Please send your applications to Herbavore and/or Xorkoth by October 15th. <3

I love you Herbavore!

Best wishes and good luck. I know this is a very difficult time for you. Just work through it little by little, step by step.
Take it as it comes. You are going to be alright. I'm here for you anytime. Don't be a stranger.
❤️

Hey herb, tried to send a message but your inbox is full. 8o

I emptied it.:)

@PainfulOne--thanks for your support. I know I will be OK, life will go on and it still feels good to be alive even with the sadness. I will always stay involved with Bluelight in some way. I'm just feeling like I should step aside for now as I don't feel able to fulfill my duties properly.:)<3

Their are very few people like you. I cant fathom how many people you have touched, but I am one. Thank you. It was also a sincere pleasure working and learning beside you. You are a special flame and that is so RARE!

you have my # and I will always answer so don't hesitate <3

Hey Herby,

It's very sad to see you go.

You reached out to me when Mariposa died.

You are a beautiful loving wonderful person.

I wish u the best.

Dont stress about TDS, it's a good place to come for help, the mods will keep up the good work and non mods will assist where they can.

Wish u the best, thankyou for being here, love u.

Xxx

Hard to imagine TDS without herby... please take care, and I wish you all the best. <3

While there are many thoughtful, caring, and unique individuals here in TDS, there is and will always be only one herby.

Herb you must be crazy popular cuz it says it's full again... 8o lol

Hey everyone, we're just going to give this a few more days. If anyone else has an interest in becoming a moderator here, we're looking for up to 2. So if you have a desire to help look after the place, and you're already active here, we could really use your help! Be a volunteer at one of the most important sub-forums in the best forum on the Internet! If you're already active on here daily, you probably already have what it takes, so don't be afraid to give it a shot. Bluelight is 100% volunteer-run, so we need volunteers to run it!. :)

I?m a little late on this one. I would LOVE to be a moderator but I understand that time flies and I?m too late. Maybe next time it goes around and someone is needed I?ll apply.

I can work full time as I know what ppl need to help them thru dark times.

I?m on the other hand going to stay away from the forums for awhile. I too have a lot of things happening in my life.

I?ll dtay to help and read ppls posts and herb I wish you the best, losing a son and husband is excruciatingly.

I can?t imz the pain you?re going thru.

Sending prayers UP. For you.

Be patient, the pain will subside.