• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Do I smoked weed before or after taking lean?

Angelicka

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi i got a bottle of lean here and some weed I've been wanting to take these for ages now and finally got some time to myself i know how to take them both but I don't know how to take them together or if I should have less weed or less lean than normal maybe someone here could elaborate?

I think you should drink the codeine first, see how you feel after like 45 min, then smoke as needed.

If you smoke first you might be too high to take a correct dosage of lean, but you really can't "over smoke".

An ok cool just i heard that some people smoke a little bit before they take the lean to give it a boost

I think you should just ask your mum who works in a pharmacy in Ireland or Nottingham.

Failing that you could get an enail and dab the stuff. That will taste really good I betcha.

Tom

man what the fuck, what the actual fuck

smoke, drink, smoke, drink, smoke, drink. You combine the two and keep them combined. If you're calling it lean I'm assuming you'll be sippin' on a mixed drink, so pour a 4 while you smoke, take a few sips, keep smokin', sip, sip sip, find something to do while you sip, smoke again, sip and smoke, sip sip sip, pass the fuck out.

If you're dosing it as cough syrup then hit yourself with 15-30mL initially before smoking, and throw yourself another 5-10mL whenever you feel like you need a pick me up (or bring-me-down, in this case.) Once you hit two ounces, though, slow down. Keep in mind that a single dose is typically 5mL. As a first timer you don't really want to press your luck with what your body's capable of tolerating. If you've got experience and a bit of tolerance, use more discretion with dosage amounts but still space them out whilst smoking. Slow down around 4oz, and fucking STOP once you hit 6oz in 24hrs.

If you are worrying about when to smoke you need a bigger bag of weed.

Also lean is a waste of money at street price.

All I wanted to know was to take one first in case it interferes with the other or is more effective I like my lean and my weed if anyone has a problem with that then you need to look at yourself my friends.

All I wanted to know was to take one first in case it interferes with the other or is more effective I like my lean and my weed if anyone has a problem with that then you need to look at yourself my friends.

My only problem was that you're abusing a pharmaceutical without knowing much about it, or at least that's what this kind of thread led me to believe.

I'm all for recreational use but for Christ's sake, get informed before you've got the drugs.

Promethazine w/ codeine's fun, but it's not great and has a shit-ton of side effects. I think Treezy's just been there, done that and was giving you an honest opinion and, truth be told, I agree with him.