Dealing with acne and stretch marks.

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Does everyone just tan to rid of this problem? lol I actually just embrace it full on, I know to some it might look freaky but I enjoy it.

Sometimes the acne can be a bit bothersome, so far on my current anavar cycle I haven't had it come up but last year's cycle of test was horrible everytime I got laid and had to remove my shirt to show my acne riddled chest lol

Tanning works wonders. Don't abuse your skin with drying products. Keep it properly hydrated. Change your clothes frequently.

As far as stretch marks Ive has good results with cocoa butter if used consistently. Tanning fades them a lot and helps with acne but I?ve stopped just from a skin cancer risk perspective in tanning beds

After the birth of my son, I was facing this issue too, now I use TriLASTIN cream for removing stretch marks and it really works my friend suggests me this. I also use bio-oil once in a day. I must recommend you use Trilastin cream but its only available on TriLASTIN Coupon, once use this I hope you will also get a good result.

Accutane followed by CO2 pulse laser for bonding pitting and scars as well as smoothening overall appearance .

Stretch Marks- laser with possible addition of PRP ( Platelet Rich Plasma) injections. Possibly Vit E+C topically and orally