Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - First Time - *Trip Report*

ChemicallyAware419

Greenlighter
I have done ket multiple times in the past, but I had only gotten a drunk effect from the amount I did.

Recently at my friends house, I was offered a massive line of K (90 - 100mg). After doing it, I expected the common drunkenness that I had gotten used to, but following 5 min of waiting patiently on the bed, I began to become confused and a little out of my mind.

My friend could recognize the look of confusion on my face. I heard him laugh as I held on to every last bit of humanity I had left. I was already fucked beyond belief with my eyes closed, but upon lifting myself into an upright position, I felt a gravity 10 times that of earths. I could hardly move, so much as talk.

After an hour of tripping I felt the need to get up to blow my nose and get some water, due to me being sick and having the drip. So I lifted myself out of bed, and began to drag myself to the bathroom, finding it nearly impossible to walk normally. I smashed and dragged my limbs against the walls and the table as I made my way to the bathroom door.

About 2 and a half hours after ingestion, I began to regain my sanity. Still feeling the vertigo, I decided to walk the dog with my friend. I smoked a little weed to mellow myself out, and began to think about what the hell just happened.

The next day I felt 100% back to normal.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, thanks for sharing. :) I'm gonna move this to the Trip Reports forum. I also "tagged" it which is why I edited your post.

Hey ChemicallyAware419, inteteresting report. Part of the experience on a higher dosage will include detachment and some form of immobilization. A few things to consider are set and setting, including your mental state. I have learned not to eat or drink anything for 5 hours (very small drinks are ok,) before tripping. You do not want to piss or .... while you are laid out.

Also, I wouldn't recommend walking around, etc. Plenty of people can do it, but unless you have a sitter that can assist you, walking around unassisted can be dangerous.

I have found that B vitamins, vitamin C, etc can for myself anyway, make things clearer. It has changed my life.
Don't get me wrong, Ketamine is powerful stuff, there is just a learning curve to it.

I hope you have a chance to revisit it again in the future.