European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Red/Blue pills remix

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
For those that have been here longer than I have, you'll remember these. A solid EADD remix of tunes requested and remixed. I have both the Red and Blue pill remixes.

Is that far out there that anybody would like to hear them again? If so, I'll upload them for the masses.

If not, I'll crawl back into my box of nostalgia..

I personally haven't got a fuckin clue what you're banging on about. But let us fuckin have it mate...

I'll upload them tomorrow, sadly I don't have the track listings anymore. I think duck_racer mixed them? I may be wrong. I am getting on a bit now.

AndyTheTwig did them, no?

There is also two 'drop bombs' mixes from him too (can't remember the exact names).

I'll have all 4 on a harddrive too... If OP doesn't share, I'll have a dig :)

For some reason I thought it was the guy who erm. I honestly can't remember his name. He really kicked off with me once though and EADD was nearly shut down. Liked his 2cb, a lot. Left and never returned, i think. Anyone?

Other than that, probably Andy.

For some reason I thought it was the guy who erm. I honestly can't remember his name. He really kicked off with me once though and EADD was nearly shut down. Liked his 2cb, a lot. Left and never returned, i think. Anyone?

Other than that, probably Andy.

Mash. He’s alive and well, or at least was earlier this year. He pointed me in the direction of the best MD for about 20 years. Then kinda cut me a bit short on the phone when I last spoke. Complex character. Bloody legend. M, above, is, I believe, in contact with him. Say hello from me M.

But he didn’t do the tapes, even though he has done some shit hot recording. That was, as suggested, Andy the Twig now I remember.

I also remember him going ballistic at you Tranced. Like I said. Complex. But a legend.

I do remember these and am pretty sure I still have them somewhere along with a couple others (was Carpet Patrol a separate mix of subtitle of one of the above? the years have not been kind to my memory... :eek:) but will be grabbing these again cos they were really rather good as I recall. Nice find, fella :)

I also have a copy, will check if I have the track listings. Good stuff from good times.