Most recommended tanning and/or sexual dysfunction drugs??

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
I've done some light reading on MC 1 to 5 receptors.

There appears to be some agents in development, some approved, and some not approved but on the market none the less.

From this range, I believe the most popular is Melanotan 2?

I'm looking at such an agent, specifically for sexual dysfunction associated with use of drugs such as Strattera and Brintellix.

This was why I started researching MC peptides initially - but low and behold they can give pasty white people a tan also - which I am, and which I need.

Are there any particular recommendations?

Melanotan 2?
Bremelanotide?

Anything else?

Go mt2. The other is the active metabolite of mt2 that causes the boners so with mt2 you're essentially getting it anyway for the same price generally. Also have to be cognizant of what's causing your issues. Is it a blood flow problem? I know Strattera is used as an adhd drug but I'm unaware on its effects if it causes vasoconstriction. If that's the case, mt2 won't help and you'll need a vasodilater.

Go mt2. The other is the active metabolite of mt2 that causes the boners so with mt2 you're essentially getting it anyway for the same price generally. Also have to be cognizant of what's causing your issues. Is it a blood flow problem? I know Strattera is used as an adhd drug but I'm unaware on its effects if it causes vasoconstriction. If that's the case, mt2 won't help and you'll need a vasodilater.

From what I understand - yes, high NA does cause vasoconstrucion but - dopamine based drugs alleviated the dysfunction previously, only, I couldn't stay on them long term.

Do DRI's cause vasodilation?

But in any case - MT2 ahead of PT-141....

Well, here's the full list;

Agonists[edit]

Non-selective[edit]

Selective[edit]

EDIT - does bremelanotide actually do anything for tanning?
Or is it exclusively for sexual effects?

Last edited: