L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

First date: Medicating

Legally High

Bluelighter
Being sober is always the best choice, however I use daily as it is and I also smoke and don?t want to be looking stoned. What do you use on a first date to be more open, I?m sure the majority use alcohol but I don?t tolerate it well. I?m planning on using kratom, phenibut would work well but I?ve had a heavy phenibut addiction before. What works for you?

I find rohypnol works quite well.

Oh, you mean medicating yourself... ;)

I find coffee and cigarettes get me nice and focused, without losing myself.

You want your partner to know you for you, after all.

I find rohypnol works quite well.

Oh, you mean medicating yourself... ;)
teh lol

Coffee is too strong for me. One drink (preferably something that won't give you bad breath) is a nice pre-social lubricant. Or a mild dose of an opioid. Absolutely no weed tho lol. If I smoke I'll end up in the corner not talking to anyone.

I haven't dated in many years but when I go out on a date with my partner, there's always one of those three involved on my end, and I don't even need it, it's been 9 years. I just love the social enhancement.

Absolutely no weed tho lol. If I smoke I'll end up in the corner not talking to anyone.

Same happens to me.

I get wicked antisocial and socially awkward when i smoke, so i just shut my mouth.

I love smoking alone though. Gives you new perspectives and sort of slaps you in the face with reality.

You use what daily?

Depending on what it is that you use, a low dose of whatever your Drug Of Choice is might not be the worst thing, even weed if it doesn't make you paranoid like it does many people, but obviously tread very carefully here.

Anyway, exercise is always good, some hard cardio I find is the best. ;)

Besides that, I've used Tianeptine and Phenibut on occasion, the former is pretty good but has a short duration and a perceptible comedown for me, which is not ideal. The latter is pretty good too but only if you're not going to be drinking, for obvious reasons, and even this can be a bit hit and miss. One of the best dates I've ever been on was on a 3-MeO-PCP comedown but it's hard to definitively say that this was the reason - it's probably just circumstantial, and I don't see myself touching that particular substance again either way.

Lol yea I can?t smoke weed and think clearly and be smooth, and not look stoned. (I?m not sure yet if shes ok with bud). But I smoke daily take kratom daily, and caffeine. However I haven?t been having much luck with kratom maybe tolerance. I have Adderall but it makes me less jolly an more serious. I have gabapentin but it tends to put me to sleep shortly after the positive effects. Phenibut would work very well other than the whole nightmare of abuse I have had before and I have no way to get it as the dates tonight.

TRL; I may go get one of those kratom shots at the gas station

How did it go?

I would try to go sober... nervousness can be endearing. :) Breathe through it. The more practice you have, the better and more smooth you'll be at it.

I find coffee and cigarettes get me nice and focused, without losing myself.

You want your partner to know you for you, after all.

Coffee and ciggies? Hahahahahaha what the fuck ever.

Mission complete.

Well I took a lot of kratom, some gas station phenibut and some gabapentin. Needless to say I was WAY over sedated. Could barley keep my eyes open, and was barley able to stay awake. Other than that, the first date was awesome. (But the next night I was unable to sleep and was acting a bit strange, from the rebound I suppose) However, I picked her up after work yesterday and she spent the night again. For a moment it felt like being assaulted by a pretty lady. I wasn?t really feeling having sex, but she basically was adamant. Got offended if it seemed like I wasn?t into it. The next morning it happened again. She got offended cause I wasn?t into it. She decided to take a shower with me and go for it again. Unfortunately, I?m on ssri, and I couldn?t get it up, and the night before, it was able to but barley was able to maintain it and couldn?t finish of course. And her breath always smelt rough, even when she brushed her teeth...

Anyways thanks for reading, there is a lot more, but I don?t want to overwhelm with more text.

Mission complete.

Well I took a lot of kratom, some gas station phenibut and some gabapentin. Needless to say I was WAY over sedated. Could barley keep my eyes open, and was barley able to stay awake. Other than that, the first date was awesome. (But the next night I was unable to sleep and was acting a bit strange, from the rebound I suppose) However, I picked her up after work yesterday and she spent the night again. For a moment it felt like being assaulted by a pretty lady. I wasn?t really feeling having sex, but she basically was adamant. Got offended if it seemed like I wasn?t into it. The next morning it happened again. She got offended cause I wasn?t into it. She decided to take a shower with me and go for it again. Unfortunately, I?m on ssri, and I couldn?t get it up, and the night before, it was able to but barley was able to maintain it and couldn?t finish of course. And her breath always smelt rough, even when she brushed her teeth...

Anyways thanks for reading, there is a lot more, but I don?t want to overwhelm with more text.

She sounds like a right slag. You lucky cunt! =D

@fubar

I?m starting to realize that you are so right, I honestly believe the phenibut is poison for me I haven?t felt right since. I almost sent her a text saying it wasn?t going to work out lol.

That?s what happens when you take way too much addy then crash, having used phenibut the past few days. I am convinced it causes brain damage similar to alcohol. I feel chronically hungover when on phenibut.

cut out the drugs , also SSRI's fuck up your sexual response in a variety of ways

bad breath though? whats she eating? or maybe not flossing

I've had dates who never wanted to see me again because they know/figured I used. Those excessively long trips to "use the bathroom". Not that they all know, but if they find out odds are unless they use, too, then it's all over. That's what kinda sucks about still living in the town I grew up in, because now I have the reputation of being a junkie who lost a fucking job with the town because of it. So majority of girls will obviously fish for info on a guy and if they know someone who knows of me, then I am screwed.

Mission complete.

Good for you! Yikes about the SSRIs... see if there's something you can do about that.

You can't entirely put it on the SSRI; that's quite the cocktail of CNS depressants you took before your date. And you already said you wouldn't use Adderall beforehand - good call because stims make it even harder to get it up unless you're popping a ED medication with it.

Personally, if I'm nervous before or a date (or any social situation), I'll take 1mg Ativan because it will knock out the anxiety and leave me clear-headed enough to be attentive company, or if I don't want to take the benzo, I'll take 20mg propranolol. Doesn't do much for the mental anxiety, but it will keep away the physical manifestations of anxiety, the clammy, sweaty hands, shaking, tremulous voice etc.

Sober is good!!! :)
I personally use benzos because of anxiety but would not recommend that.