• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methiopropamine to treat Borderline Personality Disorder

BPD help plz

Bluelighter
I have lived a long and complicated, dramatic life with many catastrophies and drama......for 6 years i managed to hold it together to a degree that all closeest to me thought it the healthiest i'd ever been....however for that 6 years i had been self medicating with methiopropamine.....that became unobtainable thanks to the UK blanket ban so the past 3 years i have been a festering heap of a living corpse......surely if the Methiopropamine made me 'well' should it not be a medicene to treat this disorder??....

...After all , Adderrall treats ADHD

Hai BPD, I have to ask out of curiousity if you have tried any of the legally prescribed stimulants and if they had that same effect. Adderall and Dex-Amphetamine being very close to Methiopropamine in structure. Maybe a phenidate type of stim.

My own experiences match the effects describing a functional stimulant almost lacking any euphoric aspects. Very manageable I found it less morish as my Dex-Amphetamine tablets. The reported higher norepinephrine to dopamine ratio didn't translate in more peripheneral effects that I noticed. Probably less side effects as my oral ADD medication. It didn't feel recreational but I am getting why you found it effective as it's not that in you face. Mood enhancement fits it nicely if you keep dosage low and oral I guess.

3-fluoro-Phenmetrazine felt even more in the background and side effect were lesser as both other stims.

I'm going to move this to Other Drugs, as it doesn't belong in Drug Studies... mods, please move elsewhere if necessary.