• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello

brklyn1123

Greenlighter
I'm new this board I'm very excited to join I have been using it as a resource for years.I have battltled treatment resistant depression for 20 years I'm on a parnate Ritalin combo now

Hey brklyn, welcome to Bluelight :)

How do you find your combo? Does it help?

Greetings brklyn1123,

I too suffer from depression, being bipolar, and we have a whole sub-forum dedicated to Mental Health

Check it out. I'm sure i'll see ya around!

Peace.

Last edited:
Welcome (back? ;) ). Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

I technically have chronic depression and got diagnosed a long time ago with dissociative disorder and meds do help somewhat but best thing is just accepting yourself as you are, have a bit of a lol at least once a day and sit around in your undies. Well. Cant hurt can it?

I technically have chronic depression and got diagnosed a long time ago with dissociative disorder and meds do help somewhat but best thing is just accepting yourself as you are, have a bit of a lol at least once a day and sit around in your undies. Well. Cant hurt can it?

I didn't know that about you zeph - I hope you're managing <3

Yeah man I'm good m8, it's not as if containing traces of nut is u usual who gives a shit. <3

Hi everyone. Im currently in alot of pain and severely depressed. I have stopped attempting to get legit pain meds from a GP as i look young and Im sure they think Im malingering. Idk how to deal with my situation anymore. I dont trust IOP's that claim to sell opioid meds. Ive been thinking about trying Kratom. Does anyone have any experience with this and if so, any advice?

Hey there Summer711!

Welcome, welcome.

Here is a link to our Kratom Mega Thread: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/814554-Kratom-Megathread-V-6
And another more recent thread: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/856659-What-are-your-thoughts-about-Kratom

Check them out, and if you still have questions, you can post them in the Basic Drug Discussion sub-forum.

In regards to your depression, i hear you. I know this sounds cheesy, but going for a long walk helps me tremendously. Being able to think things through in peace, come to a conclusion, then clear your mind of it proves to be very useful. I don't think looking young should stop you from trying to obtain meds that you need. Tell them your age.

Also, you can check out the Mental Health sub-forum for more guidance in regards to depression solutions.

Again, welcome here, and i really hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Peace and <3