• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Raising seizure threshold-Tramadol-w/alp or clonaz-combining w/hydrocodone/oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1127

Greenlighter
Couldn't put everything in title, but currently have 2.5 mg alp, 2 mg clonazepam, 5 mg hydrocodone, 10 mg oxycodone, 100 mg tramadol & 5 50 mg quietanipine which I know has no rec value and doesn't go well with opioids.

Not planning on combining the quietanipine although read it can stop manic episodes which would be helpful in case of/during one of my breakdowns in the future as well as ending a potentially bad lsa trip I'm planning on.

I'm wondering how I could best and most safely combine these drugs, maybe 0.25-0.5 mg clonazepam prior to the tramadol (lesser respiratory depression) as a potentiator & since I'm paranoid about seizures;

Athough since it's a low dose would it add to the 1/2 norco and 10 mg oxycodone w/out benzo? I weight about 136 pounds, male, give or take a few pounds. Moderate experience with opioids last couple years and used various benzos for longer, although tolerance is somewhat down. I generally take 1-2 mg of either benzo I mentioned, 20-40 mg hydro or 20-25 mg oxy, not together.

I would appreciate any personal experience and/or advice.

why? Just why man. Huge drug cocktails are irresponsible and childish. Think about trying just the perc and the two tramadol im a tramadol addixt ive used that combo before its very nice in cery low doses of oxy or hydro with it. Try not to combine the benzos i dont care if you’re tolerant it’s irresponsible tramadol amd lorazepam 2mg for me was near death. TRAMADOL DOESNT MIX WELL WOTY ANYTHING SAFELY NOT EVEN KRATOM.

I dont take benzos with opioids, just read tram was safer with benzos, maybe I wasn't clear, was going to take that or the 1/2 norco, 10mg oxy, and 50-100mg tram. Since opioid conversion said 50mg tram is about 7mg oxy although i know they have different effects. Dont think my first reply went through. Was worried about seizures but not likely, maybe paranoid.

That is a big waste of medicine. There are also many issues with basically any part of that.

Don't try to catch a buzz with this combo. It can kill you. If you need a buzz, smoke some nugs.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.