• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Trying acid for the first time

Awesome to hear! I find other genres really eye opening with Lucy and her analog friends. Seriously, if you are ready for serious emotion, listen to this all the way thru ... https://youtu.be/fTrml2yKd0M
It is, according to Frank Martin, a communication between him and the Devine. It was so special a composition that he kept it unpublished for 40 years!
Goad to hear also that you appreciate life’s difficulties as just part of the process. Acid has certainly helped me for that aspect!

Very nice music, relaxing yet very profound and deep. I like it alot. Even tho this only my second time on acid it feels very familiar like very close childhood friend that i haven't seen in a long time. I feel somehow justified in my efford of pursuing these states of mind. I am fully aware i just most likely not be typing this out fuirously but all attempts to stop allude me with such a fine grasp on reality. By now this post has decended into madness aswell as the author of it. My severe lack to grasp the English dictionary also becomes way to apparent. Will i regret making this post later on? Perhaps, but as of now it serves great magnitude in describing what would otherwise be lost in sea of mad scriptures and rabid dogs. Not even as light as the confined tight clausterphobic holes that inhabit even the smallest of woodland creatures on this green earth. Absinthe minded is what this post is delving into but i can't help to enjoy as mind tries to form semi cohesend pieces of fabricated reality that have long since been force-fed into mass consumerism. And chewed up and been mindlessly repeated by the same ilk who watch jerry springer and think of them selfs to be even remotely worthy of such great and fine arts. The sheer unrelenting madness that is decending upon my ability to write is, is weirdly hypnotic? Do i even dare make this post public now? Obviously i'm making a complete and utter bafoon of myself. But at the same time could be beneficial as to what thought proces is at the moment? Will i look back upon whats left into this post formerly known as me trying to explain the music of well sought after compliments? Am i wrong for thinking that i am in somehow not in the right place of the internet where i cannot bestow my qaurils? Once again the English thesus proves itself to be a beast that i cannot tame as of typing this. Any hopes that you could've had this being a normal conversation on my part should have by now fled your body, violently leaving deep gritty scares of mangled flesh as they errupt... No go back you damn fool! There has got be a more sensible way to dsicuss this. Ah! The music, the fine gent here as offered you some qaulity music. And you go and spoil by incoherend thoughts of flesh?! Back the depsth of hell where ye belong ya fool demon. Muster up all the courage you have left as what left you that fine april morning of 1945. Will i ever see my beloved jane again? My goodness, by now i feel almost obligated to share this mere post of ??? I am unable to even begin to understand where i have left off. I want to thank you again for sticking with me during these harsh times of begin winter trips. I feel as if i somehow somewhere and right now must place this post. Else i am frightful that raging thoughts of a sober boner taking back what is all written here in pure unadulterated honesty of what i am feeling and thinking right now. Only to have be revoked for my pure fear of being ridiculed later on. However i'm sticking to my mentally absurd tactics and just continue with it. By now i must post this wheter of how this makes me look i MUST post this. The internet needs to know the thoughts of insignificant Dude on acid! The internet needs to know, i feel it, i must share this madness. I must make all of you . You did not try and stop me! aaaah go forth and hither this foul beast rears its ugly head once more. AAAAH i feel as being evicerated by all creativity being force fed thru the lifeless disemboweled putrid... No go back you evil demon. People must know these dark crevices in my mind. For i should not even venture here. Just because a candle light is being shed now in a place of otherwise complete darkness does not make it my duty to expose the madness within me to internet? But alas i will, for you see by this point i have committed for no longer is this just a post of simply replying or even trying to fake a false sense of sobriety to whomever reading nor do i think people would want to "fake" a false sense me putting myself down to a level where all of you can ravel and spit pity in my red burning face. I have traveled thru time and space, and occupied even the smallest of tiny unexpecting "humans" only to be ravished by me. My lord have i ever gone of topic have i not? A former shadow myself is laughing hysterically as i try to type out whatever comes to mind. By no means am not enjoying the everlasting daylights out of this. By now you musn't understand that i simply cannot bring myself to not post this right? As demonic as all this might seem i feel as i and i alone can bring this to light without it needing some sort of intervention? Perhaps my mind drifts away from perverse thoughts not my own. The music you recommended was very good. But i have now been typing this for waaaaay longer than that song lasted. Do not try to run from me!!!!! Come back to this train of thought right now! YES master i will oblige as you bestow your wisdom into soft flesh of these mortal "men" . I am in everyway justified for being me, and don't you dare say otherwise!!!! My mental crack has finally shown his weaknesses thru time and torment alike. By all the acient gods does this get your creative juices flying. Even tho basic spelling and grammar in langauge that clearly isn't my own has seen the light of day. I must go forth and post this piece of beautifuly insane madness. To this world. How long can i go own you ask? Good question, lets see shalll we? At this point even pretending that this was ever a "normal" online interaction is absurd. And we should only relish in the pain of our collective doom that will come no matter how hard we try not too be ourselfs. Death follows where ever i may threat, if i wish to pursue a semi normal life i would need to seek help i guess. But whoms't dafuq even cares? At any point in time i am 100 times better then all of you weaklings HA! Skeletor springs to mind and i cannot comprehend why? Is this what my life has become? Spewing nonesense by means digital intercom? If so then let hereby be marked that i am in no point whatsoever to even think about dog-barf. Verbal that this must happen right now is highly distrubing. By now all senses have been completely eradicated void of senseless beings going forth the month of may? can i reach any real conclusion? No i cannot. For my Japanese overlords have not yet given me the command to release satans new mixtape. Word on the street is its lit. 2pac makes comeback on it aswell. So does biggie. Beef up those chiwawas as to be not mine to see forwardly ever so. Good grace, have still not ceased leaking this highly confidential information about satans mixtape? Well its fire- IGN .... THese small snippets of humor that i sprinkle in from time to time have not been in vain i hope? How many ensquilads does one have to consume before ones outer layer turns into a lighter then light shade? By now i am fully aware that i am insane. BBBB Break apart those who cannot comply by my standards. Am i done yet?! No! i screamed at the top of my abilty. I am not done! as round 2 comes closer. YES i have very powerful and deeply rooted semi plausible and hard erections... Dafuq? should i seek someone to guide me thru satans butthole as you done so many times before me. I must post this, under NO circumstances will i not not post this. This is as a clear view into the highly accelerated projectile vomiting as creativty lends itselff to be. As i'm typing this and listening to music do you not see that i myself am fully aware of just how utterly insane i look? YES i do but i HAVE to post this as i might never have a other chance to type so freely my thoughts as they enter my brain. Therefore i must post this before sobriety can claim this masterpiece of insanity for itself. Will i look as a fool for making all of this public? YES must i therefore not post this? NO i must, i can redeem myself afterwords by citing a famous author so i less look like a complete and utter madman. Oh sweet sorrow has taken from way more then i'd like to admit. Am i doing the right thing by posting this? It may seem as if i'm not having a good time but i can assure you i'm laughing at what i'm trying to type here. I am fully aware that all of this seems like i'm not enjoying this but i am! I'm loving this creative thought process in my mind. Even if comes at the expense of looking "normal" to people i have never met online. LOL I Feel as if posting all this crazyness here would help people or atleast give them a good laugh. Is it making you laugh? It should, i can tell you right now you're not laughing enough. Life goes by too fast to take it serious, those budhists are really on to something here. Live laugh lift is kinda what i have been doing for the past years of my life and my god is working out good for me. As this post right here should prove it. I am not sure if there are anyreports like the one i am typing out right here. Thanks again for the recomandation my dude. i feel as if i have done enough for one post. I will cease typing and go for a small walk. But not before i hit enter... I MUST POST THIS!!!! I can hate my self for it later. But i have not spend the past hours typing all this nonesense for me to pussy out now and not post this... Finally the urge to piss is to heavy i MUST empty my bladder into the grave of my former self.... No wonder my mother never loved LOL I would leave myself too if i had the chance. STOP TYPING Post this and go piss and then for a walk i command you! You're squirming in your seat, just go and piss my son, you've earned after all the insanity you posted online today! YES empty thine bladder and go for a walk while it still is daytime you're post is due

Haha, awesome Sir Royal BF!! Stream of consciousness hey, like it was a tap turned on. Listen again sober, I find it can re-introduce acid feelings, especially if it was heard first on acid. Those tunes are now specially scored on your brain and can provide great closed eye trips, anytime, for free.
How much 1P did you take?

I took a single tab of 100ug and just rereading all of this, my lord. It did give me a great laugh however and really kicked up my trip again. Back with strong visuals that had previously almost died out. only with more mental clarity? As clear as "i" can get i think. But yeah visuals are back, with still great feelings and laughing fits along with a story in mind that makes me feel like a little schoorgirl again. Slowly wetting her bed thinking of daddys great big cl... ock! Daddys great big clock, whatcha think i was gonna type? No idea i had this type of funny in me, should reread this while fully sober to see if its still as funny then, as of now? I have no life and i MUST shit-post. The world should all relax a little more, seriously at the risk of saying what 1000s before have said, this will make you see life more as the cosmic joke it needs to be. Shakespeare is only terrible for the people involved because they don't know what is happening to them, for us just watching from the side we hold our breath and pray for those in the play not to do what we already know they where written do to, wheter it be good or bad. O my i feel the need to dedicate hours worth of litarture to the sheer size of my throbbing male member alone. Yes i am very aware of what egocentrical DICK i am, no as of now i just need to laugh with it. I also find out how many of the bands i like come up with the lyrics,. Yes i did go for a piss and my god it was needed, i almost pissed away all senses of my childhood. My lord i have become a little more "clear" but i have the feeling that it is not noticable by my typing. Also English is not my native tongue(shocker right?!) But i'm hoping that this will be to much of a obstacle in enjoying the massive shit-post my entire existence has become, for laugh with it ye must. Look at me trying to act all high and mighty, throwing in some old English even tho i (when sober) have barely i understanding of its contemporary( big word huh?) Meaning. I wonder if my own language would perhaps be easier. But alas, then i would severely be limiting the rest of the world would i not? Yes i would suck my state the union if given the chance. Does this count as taking notes? It'll fucking have too, i'm not gonna retype all this madness and ruin my trip in vain efford not to take up space on site devoted to drugs while describing said drugs and by advice of others to take notes. WOW! that was the most coherened piece of thought i was able to type out all day. Damn, i must be getting higher(its a pun, laugh damn you) up in life if i'm able write semi plausible reasons of being into this space here. I regret nothing, nothing and i repeat once more NOTHING! If you've ever wanted to make a case for or against LSD then use either or the combinations of posts i just written to further your case. No longer do i wish to live in the restraints the modern life puts on me. I WILL BE FREE! FREE damn, ye i told you. Not bring with you this foul smell. will report back sober. Peace out

^ I do believe we have an acid casualty. Call the men in white coats now! =D

Top stuff SirRoyalBumFuck!!

Not bring with you this foul smell. will report back sober. Peace out

Seriously, the acid smell stays on me for about 36 hours, and I can smell it, no one else can (smell it on me).
You rock, Sir!

WEW! So i uh... Hmm The music you recommended was very good, it really put in a awesome mood. I just listened to it once more while sober and gotta say VERY beautiful. I have saved that song on my playlist on my youtube account. I know that it will be a great choice for if i ever happen to be tripping and need nice calming music. Very good choice my man! Now as for the rest of my posts? I just don't know what to say about it, it made laugh again while sober. I mean it IS funny, and since i really wanted to post this i'm just going to leave it up here. I'm sure it will give others a good laugh aswell. I had no idea i was capable of such ramblings. Cheers!

Made me laugh, for sure. Maybe someday, writing like this will end up in a sort of verbal-collage, put into a database, washed thru a few algorithms and end up part of a new series of choose your own adventure e-books. Reading it gave me a contact high.
Until next time,