• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Congratulations and welcome new Aus mods!

Sadie

Bluelight Crew
I hope you'll join me in welcoming Andyturbo and Ashley!

Well done you two.

Welcome guys, thanks so much for volunteering :)

yeah, it's awesome to add a couple of guys to staff who are such longstanding members of the forum.

be good to see if we can spark a bit more interest in poor neglected AusDD - might be good to brainstorm some thread ideas that may generate some discussion.
footscrazy had a real knack for that back in the day, and i reckon it'd be good to try to do something similar.

i have a feeling that quite a few of our old regulars are still lurking, but just don't post very often...

anywaay, here are a couple of examples of the threads footscrazy used to post to stimulate discussion. i'm going to try to come up with some thread ideas that might do the same.

How old will be when you stop drugs/will you use forever?

Drug slang you hate

Have you been judged for being a drug user?

drugs - are they best kept a secret?

Which drug do you wish you NEVER tried?

obviously these sorts of threads would also suit other subforums - DC or BDD perhaps - but posting interesting threads to generate discussion could hopefully increase engagement here.

i post all over BL, but AusDD was my first 'home' on here, and i reckon it would be good to try a few things to see if we can get a bit more life in here.

what do you reckon, ash and andy? :)

Congrats folks!!!!

ahhhh. I can sleep that little bit better knowing this place ain?t going no where.

Yep. I?m an old lurker. New handle spacey. I?ll msg ya when I?m allowed. Green light status privs and all. I used to mod with you, footz and dm. Guess who...??

;-)

Last edited:
wow - another former AusDD mod has resurfaced.

...who could it be? :?

i hope i'm not forgetting anyone, but i'm thinking you must be either mr blonde or divine moments......?

Psilosub**** ? Hmm Mr Blonde came too mind also as spacejunk said

wow - another former AusDD mod has resurfaced.

...who could it be? :?

i hope i'm not forgetting anyone, but i'm thinking you must be either mr blonde or divine moments......?

no no no.

much more forgettable, and less intelligent then those fine peeps.

;-)

Last edited:
oh shit - you told me that already, but for some reason i forgot your new handle.

nothing forgettable about you mate - it's actually really, really great to hear from you, because i know i wasn't the only one worried about you.
hope life has been treating you well, friend <3

Sorry spacejunk I missed your earlier post. Im definantly keen on a brainstorm. Great threads, Footscrazy was/is a gem. Will update when some ideas come too mind.

Lol.

I can’t even remember telling you sj.

im doing as well as I could be. Hope ya doing good.

Yay congrats and see u around the place say high to the bl members and they will love u