• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do opiates feel better than literally anything ever

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Relapsed good and went on a percs/oxy bender, then came to the realization that life without opiates will probably just never be as good as on them and it's a stone cold fact to just accept if I want to be opiate free.

They dont (I do opiates every day, fuck em though the weed is what gets me high)

Because they numb your emotions.

Which is why i love uppers (and weed). They enhance my emotions.
Even if it's anxiety, i usually enjoy anxiety.
It's like that fight or flight response.

Yeah i miss that feeling, i could probably get it back if i switched to more powerful opiates but i refuse to touch street "heroin" and i can barely even source hydrocodone.

I think there’s better feelings than heroin

But it does feel really good and is super addictive.

Everyone’s brain is different and shit but I think there’s more euphoric drug experiences out there.

I agree. Everyone's different.

I sniffed heroin for a while, made me sleep.

Then i shot up, made me throw up. Felt a bit more socially uninhibited.

Then, i did a speed-ball with meth, and my lord.. That was the closest to psychological addiction i'd ever been.

I have never done street bought H either on the account of it being too variable and already being addicted to percs. That one scares me since I know I would like it alot. how does H compare in feeling and why does it tend to be more addicting than say just popping a bunch of oxy or delauded or something

It's not really more addicting unless you shoot it or smoke it, this way it produces a rush that some other opiates just don't have. Since it seems more common for heroin users to shoot and smoke than pill users that leads to it seeming as though it's a more addictive drug.

Some people get more pleasure than others from opiates. The addiction potential is going to be based more on that than what specific opiate you're taking.

There's better things than opiates. But it's hard to think that when you're in withdrawls...

Last edited:
Is there anything new out that is easier to get than roxi 30?s that?s not fentanyl or heroin. I?ve been out of the game for a while

^A prescription or methadone / subs would be the best things that aren't a shitload of money for a single high

..oh you said no heroin period. As far as new...not really. I'd give tapentadol (nycynta) a try if you can buy it's quite rare. Tramadol also. But these aren't as good as 30s.

KrAtom has a damn good high if u have low tolerance it's better in some ways than real opioids even.

I think then pill side of opiates is much worse. Well just for me im talking for. My experience will meds was being way more of a fiend then anytjing ive tried and having a changed personality. Heroin wasnt as bad with side effects like changing my whole self like the pills. I have such a different respect to pills then ever now. Its the only thing in this world that honestly puts terror and literally gives me chills.
Heroin was good. Cheaper. Not quite has a clean a high but much easier in the long run to maintain. Didn't need 30 hits like i needed 30 plus pills a day to maintain. Can get by on a slec of hwroon if its just for the day unlike pills incouldnt get by on a few like 10 a day.
Probably healthier too but not completely sure on that. Ya heroin is cut with some items but my liver was taking a beating for sure on the pills. I knew that

They don't. MDMA is a far better feeling imo. However, opiates can be very functional and allow you to float through your daily life with no worries, that only lasts through the 'honeymoon phase'...

In a nutshell, it's because they directly hit the mu receptor. Lots of other drugs work partly through mu, but opioids do so mainly.