• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConcertaCaptain

Greenlighter
Ok so I recently got a prescription filled for 30 36mg Concerta XR and I went nuts and chewed and sucked 12 then smoked 12 more skinned Concerta and followed that up by bumping two MPH rails. All together I've consumed 864mg in the past 12 hours. I haven't gone more than 4 hours in between redose and I only have 6 left, and I'm scared of what the comedown will be like as I did all 3 WOA and have no sick or bad feeling.

In my experience, the comedown is relative to the high.

Sounds like you took a lot of drugs.. how high do you feel?

If you have no sick or bad feeling, the comedown should be okay. You're more likely to get in trouble during the high than the comedown, i think, in regards to health problems.

Last edited:
That is an absolutely incredible amount of Methylphenidate. It is definitely a dangerous drug. Don't be fooled by the fact that our precious American children are all goosed up on the shit. It's a fairly powerful stimulant and it causes a relatively large amount of peripheral nervous stimulation. You can't be taking that much. You are risking cardiac distress by taking such a high dose of Methylphenidate. Please don't repeat.

Honestly I've taken about 4 of those at once and wanted to die during the crash. The crash from concerta is just not worth the high "up"

I agree with Keif' that was too much OP, and a waste too really since the subjective effects don't get much better at higher doses. Comedown will probably be unpleasant but you should feel better in a few days.

if you can' i'd get some meth to comedown off of....or somehow tap yourself out with zopiclone/seroquel or something i dunno...but ya i'v come down off of 30 15mg dexedrine spanule..i've come down basically off any drug and amounts you can think of...worse is dexedrine comedown..comparing that to bein dopesick too

I just looked and he hasn't posted anything since this thread. He took a dosage of MPH that is unheard of, I hope he made it through okay, but I'm thinking he didnt..

That's a fucking ludicrous dose, honestly I'm amazed you haven't had a heart attack.

You've taken nearly 15 times the maximum dose...how the hell you managed to last this long without even getting panic attacks or hallucinations is beyond me. Normally in that case I'd just assume it was bunk, but you say you had it scripted. Although AFAIK the time-release mechanism in Concerta tablets renders them pretty much ineffective when smoked or snorted, so it's possible that only the 12 you took orally actually had any effect. That's still a stupidly high dose, but it'd explain how you were able to type a coherent post 12 hours later (and since they're XR, the comedown probably wouldn't have kicked in yet).

That's a fucking ludicrous dose, honestly I'm amazed you haven't had a heart attack.

You've taken nearly 15 times the maximum dose...how the hell you managed to last this long without even getting panic attacks or hallucinations is beyond me. Normally in that case I'd just assume it was bunk, but you say you had it scripted. Although AFAIK the time-release mechanism in Concerta tablets renders them pretty much ineffective when smoked or snorted, so it's possible that only the 12 you took orally actually had any effect. That's still a stupidly high dose, but it'd explain how you were able to type a coherent post 12 hours later (and since they're XR, the comedown probably wouldn't have kicked in yet).

I dont think the OP is okay. He hasn't bee online since starting this thread. He dosed way too high and I am thinking the worst has happened.

He's only ever logged in on the same day he registered, so I figured it might be a throwaway account. What struck me as odd was that he was able to register and make a relatively lucid post on here after 12 hours, whereas I'd expect an MPH overdose on that scale would have caused crippling panic attacks and left most people in a quasi-psychotic state long before then.

He also didn't mention his tolerance, and like I said I don't know that it's even possible to smoke or snort Concerta tablets.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.