• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

That not what word on the street is there FUBAR ol' buddy ;)

At home. Treac is doing well. I'm answering on his behalf because you could be waiting a while for that jizz monkey to reply.

Good to hear. I actually created an account just to check on the peeps who posted in the GBL addiction&withdrawal thread.

Who knows where Spade is. The horrors when I imagine.

Kate and Felix are living their well deserved happily ever after together ❤️❤️❤️

I've no clue where Baron Greenback is.

Shambles ( the artist formerly known as Entheogenius) is sitting next to me watching some buzz feed video.

Greenback was the guy who lived in a village that had a crazy Mephedrone epidemic.

Shambles in the wild, nice!

Glad to hear about Kate/Felix.

I remember Spade stating that he lived a life of six months mooching off family rent free, then six months getting drunk in the far east. Pretty rubbish and immature life tbh. And also didn't take drugs which just added to the confusion. I'm glad there's now a mandatory blood test included in the registration with minimum standards for recent drug consumption.

How have I had an account for eleven fuckin' years, I'm old.

sudden memory: Kappadaftie, the drug abusing lawyer with the American Psycho avatar

Who knows where Spade is. The horrors when I imagine.

Kate and Felix are living their well deserved happily ever after together ❤️❤️❤️

I've no clue where Baron Greenback is.

Shambles ( the artist formerly known as Entheogenius) is sitting next to me watching some buzz feed video.

Lovely to read you two are happily hand tied still. However, alas the Felix and Kate thing ran its course. So I hear. Nice to hear you know differently, but alas not actually up to date or factual.

Mailmonkey and his coffee

Reading that thread about Savillie is eerie, all the respect for the guy's achievements before it came out that he was indeed a raging pedo and smiling in his grave having got away with it all.

Reading that thread about Savillie is eerie, all the respect for the guy's achievements before it came out that he was indeed a raging pedo and smiling in his grave having got away with it all.

Yeah I had the same feeling. I always thought it was common knowledge, due to an experience I remember as a kid. We were at the Metro Centre (huge retail park just south of Newcastle) and his car was there (it was very obvious it was his, number plates etc). My dad was quite excited and wanted to leave a "will you fix it" type message for him. My sister was six years older and I was quite young and didn't know who he was. I just remember tension between my parents because my mam wouldn't let my dad leave a message because she said he was a creep. My mam took me away and back to our car and I can remember asking her who Jimmy Savile was and what he had done. She told me she'd tell me when I was older.

There were a list of things that she always said she'd tell me when I was older and I always remembered them, and did ask her when I was in my teens. I've asked her a few times about this and she just said that she always had a creepy vibe from him when he was around kids etc and hadn't actually heard anything concrete, but just knew something was up with him. Maybe just some kind of instinct type thing I guess. My dad never left the note apparently.

The next time I saw Savile was on the Louis Theroux documentary and I just assumed and that point that everybody knew/thought he was dodgy as fuck, because Theroux certainly seemed to openly imply people did (even though he kind of denies this now?).

Anyway, this is pretty interesting to watch, which I came across recently. Both guests and presenters are totally outraged over the claims (i.e Eamon Holmes and Saviles 'girlfiend'/niece):

I've just done some digging and this might explain it. In fact, it's highly likely IMO. Those girls simply can not have been oblivious to what he did, and this is the perfect explanation to defending/denying it.

Beneficiaries of Jimmy Savile’s ?3.3 Million Will May Receive Nothing

In giving directions for the administration of the estate of the late entertainer Jimmy Savile, the High Court has acknowledged that the entirety of his ?3.3 million fortune may well be exhausted by a large number of personal injury claims being pursued by those who claim to have suffered sexual abuse at his hands.

When Mr Savile died in October 2011, he left a will bequeathing his assets to various beneficiaries, including his niece and next-of-kin, Amanda McKenna. The residue of his estate was to pass to the Jimmy Savile Charitable Trust. However, highly publicised allegations of child abuse against the star had resulted in an avalanche of personal injury claims being issued against his estate.

Almost 140 such claims had already been launched and, although the allegations against Mr Savile had yet to be tested before a judge, the Court noted, “There is no serious dispute that some, perhaps many, of the claims may be well-founded and meritorious. If such claims are substantiated, there is a serious possibility, to put it no higher, that they would exhaust the money remaining in the estate, leaving the individual beneficiaries and the Trust with nothing.”

However, it could not be assumed that that outcome would arise, and the Trust and beneficiaries had a legitimate interest in ensuring that the claims were properly scrutinised. They continued to maintain that a substantial portion of the estate may remain available for distribution to them under the will.

National Westminster Bank plc had been appointed by the will as executor of the estate and Mr Savile’s personal representative. However, the trustees of the Trust had applied under Section 50 of the Administration of Justice Act 1985 for the bank’s replacement in those roles on grounds that it had failed to act in the interests or for the benefit of the Trust and the other beneficiaries.

In dismissing that application, the Court rejected a number of criticisms of the bank’s conduct and found that it had performed its duties appropriately. The Court also approved the bank’s scheme for administration of the estate, which was designed to achieve speedy and inexpensive resolution of existing and future personal injury claims against the estate.

Under Section 284(1) of the Insolvency Act 1986, the Court also ratified various expenses incurred by the bank in executing the will and administering the estate, including the substantial legal costs that had been incurred in relation to the personal injury claims.

Where's Bella Figura hiding at? He changed his avatar fairly recently too... hmm...
Still alive and kicking.

After a few 3-meo-pcp experiences gone wrong I've cut back substantially...wish I'd never bothered tbh.

But gotta catch 'em all innit.

Glad to see old names popping up xx

Still alive and kicking.

After a few 3-meo-pcp experiences gone wrong I've cut back substantially...wish I'd never bothered tbh.

Hope your sanities still in tact. You know its some offside shit when it put even the guy who designed it in a ward.

Still alive and kicking.

Ouch! Glad to hear you're coping despite those experiences mate :) I wave to you frequently from my end of West London hoping you're ok ;)

Hope your sanities still in tact. You know its some offside shit when it put even the guy who designed it in a ward.

Rite? Sanity is in tact thankfully, I've just totally gone off dissociatives as it's led to many an embarassing fuck up / delusion.

Playing drums in a punk band to stay busy and sticking to weed and booze as staples of my drug diet.

Ouch! Glad to hear you're coping despite those experiences mate :) I wave to you frequently from my end of West London hoping you're ok ;)

Thanks dude, West eh? Why wave when we can shake hands ;)

Damn, I really miss the arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives. Although MXE and especially, pride of place top bollock, 3-hydroxy-PCP were his favourites. Wish he could still find a source for any of them. They actually seem, when used judiciously, especially at microdose levels daily, to really help, for want of a better word 'level him out'. Which NMDA antagonists do for whatever reason. In microdosing with most of them, or in the case of memantine, the best of them all, at really pretty high levels, He's actually saner than when he isn't on them.

He's been getting so damn desperate, he's even prepared to entertain the thought of preparing some cyclohexanone, and various substituted phenyl ring sources, get some piperidine from one or other of his chemical suppliers and run a Grignard to do it himself from scratch.

Damn, I really miss the arylcyclohexylamine dissociatives. Although MXE and especially, pride of place top bollock, 3-hydroxy-PCP were his favourites. Wish he could still find a source for any of them. They actually seem, when used judiciously, especially at microdose levels daily, to really help, for want of a better word 'level him out'. Which NMDA antagonists do for whatever reason. In microdosing with most of them, or in the case of memantine, the best of them all, at really pretty high levels, He's actually saner than when he isn't on them.

He's been getting so damn desperate, he's even prepared to entertain the thought of preparing some cyclohexanone, and various substituted phenyl ring sources, get some piperidine from one or other of his chemical suppliers and run a Grignard to do it himself from scratch.

Why are you talking about yourself in the 2nd person?

Last edited:
Oh, there it goes again. Just a habit.Do that sometimes.

Sometimes it's actually easier, at least, presumably on other people, to avoid use of personal pronouns so as to avoid odd contractions that feel natural to me like 'we am' 'he are' 'he....', used as 1st person personal pronouns in the self-referential context.

Might be an speshul thing, but don't know for sure, could be that mixed with other factors that will remain nameless for one or another reason related to personal OpSec. But yeah, could well be an autie thing. Sometimes I slip into use of the self-referential second person, or end up using unusual contractions and personal tenses, such as 'we'm' 'he are' 'he am' 'we am' 'he is...' he did....'

I've seen it before once or twice in other classic autistic people, there was a girl at his first spesh school who would refer to herself as 'she', someone blinkered NTs would call something horrible like 'severely' autistic', when no, she was just Kanner's (classic autism) autie, like me, Lol that actually felt weird, typing 'I've' and then especially 'me', 'himself' feels a lot more organic and natural in speech and especially writing to convey speech or if conversing in sign (he speaks ASL sign as a second language, or possibly third if you count the fair lot of latin he's picked up over the years, and the various bits of ancient greek, russian, german, french, nahuatl, spanish and others besides, but conversationally he's probably most fluent in ASL, or latin if you don't count either english or profanity*)

*he speaks profanity in a good many more languages, from polish to klingonese to latin to ASL sign, to german, french etc., he can swear and be vulgar in an awful lot more languages than he is fluent in.

But yeah, it just feels a lot more organic and fluid to use the third person, I do it so often that its not really something he even thinks about unless someone else pulls him on it. I mean..err...pulls me on it...doesn't need drugs for that to happen, its just natural. Not like it does anybody any harm either so, well, never had a reason to try to alter it, not that it would feel right even if that was a thing done.

And a LOT of his associates, friends, comrades are either autistic, or else use the third person due to being on certain kinds of chemistry forums, so it's natural on most of the places he frequents, BL and meatspace are the only places it isn't just...well....not something that would attract comment. And, well, people just have to get used to it, an explanation tends to suffice. It isn't going to change, it wouldn't be natural, not to....ME..

bella figura said:
Playing drums in a punk band to stay busy and sticking to weed and booze as staples of my drug diet.

hey good stuff, keep thumpin' them tubs =D