• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'Whatever Happened To That Kid' Thread V. EADD Nostalgia, Cunts Of The Past

whatever happened to that F.U.B.A.R. kid?

he just stopped posting one day. it's like being in the arctic without the cold, on mars without any rocks... in a whore house without any VD.

whatever happened to that F.U.B.A.R. kid?

he just stopped posting one day. it's like being in the arctic without the cold, on mars without any rocks... in a whore house without any VD.

That guy was a real cunt.

Last I heard he was working down the docks doing...ahhem... "favours for sailors" for a few cans of weak as piss Karpackie Polish lager and half an ounce of Old Hoburn... :)

That guy was a real cunt.

Last I heard he was working down the docks doing...ahhem... "favours for sailors" for a few cans of weak as piss Karpackie Polish lager and half an ounce of Old Hoburn... :)

How dare you!!!

Karpackie is not weak as piss...

and old english here isn't watered down piss like coors and coors light are. right, i believe you.

sorry bout that F.U.B.A.R., somehow you got put on my ignore list totally by accident. not purely by choice.

no need to call out the royal navy or temp ban me, i got it corrected. must've been a computer bug of some kind.

congrats on adding another title to your growing mod list.

and old english here isn't watered down piss like coors and coors light are. right, i believe you.

sorry bout that F.U.B.A.R., somehow you got put on my ignore list totally by accident. not purely by choice.

no need to call out the royal navy or temp ban me, i got it corrected. must've been a computer bug of some kind.

congrats on adding another title to your growing mod list.

Heheh! I did wonder what the fuck you were on about when you said I'd stopped posting. Though tbh, you're probably best leaving me on ignore mate - I've got fuck all worth saying...

How dare you!!!

Karpackie is not weak as piss...

Hahaha... so out of calling you a low class, homeless rent boy who trades sexual favours for Polish lager and cheap tobacco, the only part of the post you took exception with is the part that questioned the strength of said Polish lager?

Sounds about fair... :)

@F.U.B.A.R.: not to contradict a mod but you can't put mods and admins on ignore boss. tbh most people usually wonder what i'm on about most days. ;)

your the only cunt i know that makes walking softly and carrying a big stick look easy so one of these days i'm going to figure out a way to convince the admins to give you the title of Cuntmeister.

enough of me mucking up this fine EEAD forum, as you were ladies.

Hahaha... so out of calling you a low class, homeless rent boy who trades sexual favours for Polish lager and cheap tobacco, the only part of the post you took exception with is the part that questioned the strength of said Polish lager?

Yes. Because that's akin to calling me a puff..!

Yes. Because that's akin to calling me a puff..!

Aye bonnie lad.....
Aaaiinley fuckin' queers drink that piss waata ye lot cawll laaagar.....
I drink Federation ACE lagaa me like.....
Aaalll ye southen' f-f-f-fuckin fairies divent na wot decent beer tastes like.....

So f-,f-f-f-f-fuck off.....

Yer c-c-c-c-c-c-cunt yer!!!

*belch*

^ haha, my childhood all over again.

@apocalypse_when: so you like to sneak down to the docks to give favors to sailors for a few cans of weak as piss ACE lager and half an ounce of jenkem huh.

if that's your wednesday what do you do on saturday? mani/pedi with the missus and going on about how being entitled is so hard.

i thought for sure it was letting the dog lick a tub of peanut butter off ya while watching cartoons and blasting strangers on the net for calling you Evey. boy was i off. :\

Ha, made me get out my Viz annuals. Really should get a subscription again..

31.jpg

Died in 2017 high as a kite on diazepam and vodka with a ladyboy hanging out of his back end while in Thailand.