• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How can one achieve a recreational high from belbuca (buccal buprenorphine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

polysubstancer

Greenlighter
Belbuca is a bupe in a buccal film formulation.

I?m not an expert, chemist, or doctor, but from what I understand it works on the opiate receptors less likely to be abused, and the ROA also supposedly takes 2 hours to peak

So, is there a way to get high off of belbuca? How many mg would you need to take, over what period? (As the film basically only allows a limited amounts in your mouth to absorb)

THX

If you have questions in regards to a safe dosage, feel free to ask, but i don't think we're supposed to encourage one to achieve a high.

Taking buprenorphine in any form can make the non tolerant/ not actively addicted person very high. It has been my experience though that the "high" of buprenorphine is lacking in many aspects. It is very powerful but doesn't feel very "nice". It will jack your tolerance through the roof and if real goodies come along, then you can't partake because you'll likely be blockaded. Unless it is saving you from a life of hardcore addiction, buprenorphine is bad news in my opinion.

Belbuca is a bupe in a buccal film formulation.

I?m not an expert, chemist, or doctor, but from what I understand it works on the opiate receptors less likely to be abused, and the ROA also supposedly takes 2 hours to peak

So, is there a way to get high off of belbuca? How many mg would you need to take, over what period? (As the film basically only allows a limited amounts in your mouth to absorb)

THX

Please refer to the BLUA and Other Drugs forum rules. We are not here to help you get high.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.