• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new here to the community. hello all! ?

Ant305

Greenlighter
i have a kind of silly question but im just so curious.....can Tina be used in my pax dry herb vaporizer if i pack it starting with a thin blanket of herb at the floor of the chamber then dumping like (half of 1 decent sized line?) of T then making another cushion of herb on top, (slightly thicker then the first herb mat) & finally sprinkling the other half line of T on top. of course packing nicely .

p.s. after every handful of rips i turn the vape off to open the chamber & sprawl out the herb/T mixture following by packing it nice n good again

p.p.s. ngl i have tried it already how i just explained & it did work only thing was tasted differently, (like herb n T being vaped simotaneously....best way to describe the taste kinda burnt popcorn with Tina on top lol.) Also the high/euphoria felt like as if i inhaled or smoked it with a T pipe but with some new effects (from the herbs; body relaxed, more calm & slightly more paranoid imo....but from the neck up i was beyond wired like as if i could hear feel sense everything & that jittery tingaly feeling you feel all throughout your body was much more intense.)I wanted to hear if anyone else here has other opinions about my method or if they have a better way of vaporizering T in a dry herb vape like mines.
Ty

Greetings Ant305 and welcome to the Bluelight team :)

I think your post might get more attention in the Basic Drug Discussion subforum.

I am unsure about vaping Tina, but if you can i am definitely going to try it. Wish you the best of luck and hope to see you around.

Peace!

Never been an amp fan (naturally high-strung and coffee will make me bug), but popped in to welcome you nonetheless.
I will say, however, that 30 yrs ago when we were ripping the highways on our bikes that crystal was a LOT cleaner and potent then: A match-head sized drop of the stuff would send one on a 3 day mission to smash all pu**y available.
That said: Welcome, Ant; hope you find a way to maximize ones stash and do so in the safest way.
Lots of love to ya, be blessed and bless others.
One