• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Vyvanse question

jaymond

Bluelighter
i have a q on vyvanse. took for 1st time in my life,,,1st time in my life for any kind of amp, 53 yo,male 183lbs. took 3 -30mg (90mg). the q is: how much timedo i let go by before i dose like that again i n order to get the same experience (which was nice for me btw),

Also, how do i counter the upset-stomach and headache

thanks

J

90 mg is a pretty good dose if you don't have any experience. I would lower it to 60 mg. That would help with the negative effects and the positive ones would remain the same. Vyvanse is time-release so taking larger doses won't increase the positive effects, in my experience.

Like taking more vyvanse will make the headaches worse and your heart beat faster, but the "high" won't really become more enjoyable and sometimes it can be worse because you can become overstimulated and not be able to concentrate on anything.

thanks for great info & makes good-logical sense...what about time-window-wait between dosing for same effect...

Hard to say, but someone else might have better info. Since you don't have a tolerance you could probably take it multiple days in a row with similar effects, but that would bump your tolerance quickly. Personally, I think any structured use will eventually result in decreased effects. If you're just talking about returning to a baseline/sober and then redosing, I would guess 15 or more hours just because vyvanse lasts so long (10-12 hours)

Welcome to Bluelight! Feel free to join into any discussions and look through the forums. Right now were are holding a photo contest if you have any pictures of the theme: Food. There's a lot of people on the site and most questions get answered eventually.