• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methamphetamine - First Time - Geeked in the Graveyard.

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
My very first time using meth, was in a homeless shelter. I live in a shelter for the mentally disabled, and my buddy lives there as well. As we got to know each other, i found out he was a meth junkie. So one day he gets me a 20 bag, and i railed it, staying up all night. I was pacing back and forth between my computer and my bed with my pants down, switching from masturbating to playing on my phone like a mad man.

Anyway,

This is a story about my second (third, fourth, and fifth) time using meth. (First time shooting up)

So that 20 bag i mentioned earlier that i got off my buddy was actually supposed to be a 40, but he took half as a cut. So he apologizes, and says "hey man, this time ill front ya". To which i reply, "word". He gets home, we hop on the bus, go to the place, get two 20's, and then head to the graveyard. We found a nice spot under a tree and behind some stones, and got out the rigs. I had only shot coke once before, and i was helped by a friend. This time, i shot up on my own. We back-loaded the Tina, as he calls it, drew up water, and shot that bitch right into my arm. I didn't feel anything at first, then after about 5 seconds i said "wow". I asked for a cigarette, started bobbing my head up and down, and was taking mad fast. My buddy was still trying to hit and actually wasted the whole shot because he missed. Anyway, to my surprise my buddy actually got two 40's. He pulls out another rig, and i go, "What.. you have more?", to which he replies, "Yup". So we back-load another shot, draw water, draw blood and i jammed that shit in my hand this time.

This second shot really made my head spin. Immediately after my buddy took his shot, he pops up and says, "Aight, let's go". So we get going, and i noticed my legs almost felt like jello. I mean, i could walk, but there was definitely a sensation in them. It immediately starts to rain, and i open my arms and look up to the sky and shout, "YESSS!" where as my buddy is like "Relax". Haha so we both smoking a cigarette and waiting for the bus. I don't mind the rain at all i'm loving it but my buddy has a pan handling sign and a makeshift back pack so his got drenched. Anyway, when we got on the bus i could feel the hornyness coming on. I see a cutie who's on the phone and she keeps giggling. I think it's because of me; she likes me. No, i KNOW it's because of me. I slick my hair back, give her a Zoolander look, and i think she came, next.

We went back to "our spot" where all the homeless chill at, and started running our mouths to everyone. Not in a bad way, just rambling. Anyway an hour or two later, my buddy wants another shot. I'm still geeked, but i go with it. He wants to go in the Starbucks bathroom, so that's what we did. The code for the door is 1,2,3,4,5, and the bathroom is upstairs. So he goes first, leaves me the water to draw up with, then i go in. I crush it up, back-load, draw water, but the rig gets bent in my arm this time, so i waste a shot.. I never told him, but i was still geeked so it didn't matter.

We go back to our "spot", talk some more, then a couple hours later he wants another shot. This time we go to the park, where there's stairs leading down to this place filled with small rocks that goes around the park. A lot of the same happens.

I stayed up all night, and the next day at Subway the lady who works there goes, "you look scary". I say, "what?", to which she replies, "your eyes are too wide". Yes, i looked like Jack Nicholson from The Shining. I tried so hard to close them a bit but they would shake and naturally want to come back up. It was no use hiding it.

Overall, for my second time doing meth it was quite the experience. There's nothing i really don't like about it, except sometimes it's hard to get hard. I can cum fine though. And the feeling is like.. mixing coke with adderall. Quick effect, euphoria and confidence, but rides out long like adderall and feels very similar.

Since then, i've been doing binges of half 8 balls every week or so, staying up for 3 days at a time. I don't have much money, but i do get disability. So i wouldn't say i am addicted, but i for sure abuse it.

Thanks for reading, questions and comments welcome.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting report. I am hoping that you use harm reduction practices. Over use of old needles or sharing them, can cause many problems.

Addiction happens before you realize it. One of the only ways to figure out where your at in that regard is to take a break from your usage schedule and see where your at. The abuse can get you addicted very quick.

Thanks for the reply,

We used new needles and never shared anything but water (mistakenly).

In regards to harm reduction, i now strictly snort it instead of slamming it. It's getting a little old, too, doing it alone then going on my computer and fucking around. It cost a lot, too. I don't think i'll keep up my habit, as i tend to go hard in something and then get exhausted and try something else, but it is one of my favorite drugs.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I definitely get a confidence boost, but it's more speedy and sporadic as opposed to coke's lazer point focus.

Thanks for sharing. Be careful, my best friend started doing meth just sometimes, and within a year he was in full-blown psychosis thinking people were hiding in his ceiling and shit, homeless, robbing people, and eventually got shot and stabbed and finally finished a 3 month inpatient rehab... I worry about him every day. Shit fucked him up so bad...

Thankfully my financial situation is holding me back. Though if I didn't waste 5k on gambling and instead spent on drugs, I think I'd be hooked. I already dream about it at times. I think about it often.

I'll do my best to be careful but I have no significant other or anything to really care about outside of myself. No structure, no support, no worries - which leads me into trouble.

Thanks for looking out.

Thankfully my financial situation is holding me back. Though if I didn't waste 5k on gambling and instead spent on drugs, I think I'd be hooked. I already dream about it at times. I think about it often.

I'll do my best to be careful but I have no significant other or anything to really care about outside of myself. No structure, no support, no worries - which leads me into trouble.

Thanks for looking out.

Check out some of the other forums here on Bluelight. You can get some help with the other things you are dealing with.

Thanks for adding the personal aspect to your report.

Made a Bingers Support Thread in The Dark Side, but so far no takers.

And no problem - it's good to get out in writing.