• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Santa Muerte

Sorry man, I don't know anything about Santa Meurte...

As Spanish I can flip up this, if you want to work with Santa Muerte most priests will refuse you but the cult leaders will want to accept the ritual further, those instructions on the internet about her are false, you cannot invok her with those bullshits that are writed there. You can find them in books, ask the cult leaders.

As Spanish I can flip up this, if you want to work with Santa Muerte most priests will refuse you but the cult leaders will want to accept the ritual further, those instructions on the internet about her are false, you cannot invok her with those bullshits that are writed there. You can find them in books, ask the cult leaders.

Hey Shady, what's your take on King Paimon? have you seen the movie 'Hereditary'? if so what did you make of it?....some time back i met a guy online who sent me online copies of 'Lesser key of Solomon' and 'Greater key of Solomon' and i did try and read them at the time but found them difficult to grasp as they seem to just flip over these 'entities'? would that be the correct pheasing ?....anyway just curious man what your take is...again a quite poorly constructed question but i hope you get my drift

this deity seems to be much like god in the bible.

would someone give some reference please.

pretend people reading this never heard of her before.

Hey Shady, what's your take on King Paimon? have you seen the movie 'Hereditary'? if so what did you make of it?....some time back i met a guy online who sent me online copies of 'Lesser key of Solomon' and 'Greater key of Solomon' and i did try and read them at the time but found them difficult to grasp as they seem to just flip over these 'entities'? would that be the correct pheasing ?....anyway just curious man what your take is...again a quite poorly constructed question but i hope you get my drift

I saw the film and honestly didn't like that much at all, sure the part that I liked was that he was trying to make his environments different but somehow got to the atmosphere that any horror movies nowadays get and was bored tho wasn't that bad at all, pretty okay( could have been better).King Paimon? I always looked at him like the big brother of Kimaris not because of his horse but because that he carried his manuscripts along the road. This would be translated to > those manuscripts were stolen by someone from his legion, Paimon has sent Kimaris later to recover them but unfortunately he didn't came back. So his throne was kept and maybe still if Gusion didn't take it but why the fuck cuz he wouldn't bother. If you want to read the ~Lesser and Greater key of Solomon~ you should try Google Books.

I am friends with this lady on FB & some SM groups online, I personally like her a lot (Janel Longoria)

I take very little notice of what I read online about SM if I am honest, I have noticed over the time a lot of people that speak English seem to think this is some "Trend" thing but to me it goes way beyond that, I would go into detail but people would think I am mad. Let me just say I knew her before I was aware of the "faith"

I have a small altar where i sometimes put some candy or cigs or alcohol. Since i started (its been 4 years now) i experienced some "random" events that really convinced me she can do stuff. Like very very "random" events that happened on a very physical level.

I can relate to that 100% which is why I follow her now. She seems to love when I leave tobacco, weed, coffee & booze.

My advice would be make an altar (any way you like and consider to be legit) and just start giving her candy/cigs/alcohol. She will protect you if thats what you want/ask.

Dont be disrespectful but dont fear her either, just consider her your friend/family member.

The space I have given up for her is growing more by the week, right now it takes up a whole table with all kinds of stuff she has asked for, I got the feeling you will understand what I mean by her asking better than most on here.
"Dont be disrespectful but dont fear her either, just consider her your friend/family member"

Er, so you're wasting tobacco, weed, coffee and booze on some imaginary tart? Are you fuckin right in the head pal? ;)

HAHAHA!

for the love of the non existent god that's not really up there F.U.B.A.R.!

your going to piss off the wrong bloke one of these days and open your front door to a barrage of disease infested cats being hurtled at you via medieval catapult. (no pun intended)

I was actually waiting for Fubars mocking response and wondered why he/she even bothers responding. Is it that you consider any non-atheistic practice to be a propagation of stupidity by itself, because there is no scientific evidence? Or does being mean to people online just make you feel good about yourself? :D

Heh, I'm glad I've not disappointed you! :)

Although I'm a cunt of the highest order, I don't intend to be mean to anyone. But Zopiclone bandit is a mate, so he deserves it...

Have fun in laa laa land... ;)

Edit: Invegauser, I fear you might be right! :)

from the gospels of F.U.B.A.R.: sarcasm... Allegedly the lowest form of wit, but the highest form of intelligence ;).

FUBAR this is very real, trust me.
There is no way I would be giving up gear, weed, coffee etc if it wasn't "real"

I didn't get very far with the IOT / Peter J. Carroll-esque Chaos majick & I have moved around several groups apart from those. Never in my life have I felt so scared as the other night when I upset "her" & the stuff I have found in the street such as cash, tobacco, bills being less than they should have or just not coming etc etc..........the list goes on & on.

Since i started (its been 4 years now) i experienced some "random" events that really convinced me she can do stuff. Like very very "random" events that happened on a very physical level.

This FUBAR, one million times over this!!!

If you want to work with her, you should find someone from a traditional path that actually knows how to work with her and ask them if they would be willing to teach you. How you go about doing that is up to you, but make sure you find someone who knows what they're doing and not some pretend person. If they've been initiated into a lineage then they're probably the real deal.

Don't dabble. Do it right. Take the time to research and prepare, even if it takes you a year.

Other things to consider:
- why do you want to work with her
- if you setup an altar, how will you ensure that it's for her only and not randoms that wander through your home
- if you make contact with her, how will you know it's her and not an imposter
- if you make contact, what will you say or do first
- how will you protect yourself from things going wrong
- what's your plan if something does go wrong

If you've never met this spirit and you have no relationship to the lineage she comes from, then you're basically flying blind. Good luck.

If you want to work with her, you should find someone from a traditional path that actually knows how to work with her and ask them if they would be willing to teach you. How you go about doing that is up to you, but make sure you find someone who knows what they're doing and not some pretend person. If they've been initiated into a lineage then they're probably the real deal.

Don't dabble. Do it right. Take the time to research and prepare, even if it takes you a year.

Other things to consider:
- why do you want to work with her
- if you setup an altar, how will you ensure that it's for her only and not randoms that wander through your home
- if you make contact with her, how will you know it's her and not an imposter
- if you make contact, what will you say or do first
- how will you protect yourself from things going wrong
- what's your plan if something does go wrong

If you've never met this spirit and you have no relationship to the lineage she comes from, then you're basically flying blind. Good luck.

What has lineage got to do with anything?
Do you see Peter J. Carroll & the I.O.T. talk of "lineage" in their work?

Nothing is true; everything is permitted

Oh shit!!!!
la Flaquita just came through & told me to go join Myatt & the O9A now, see you were right all along ;)