MK-677 any Potential for speeding recovery after working out.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I have been thinking about Buying some 20MG MK-677 Capsules But I don't exactly have the Money to use them every single day.

I know increasing HGH does not help with muscle growth But have Read it can Speed recovery times so My question is would be effective at all by simply using the Day of and for like a few days after an intense work out once in awhile?

Going to be better to use it on a regular basis like growth IMO although HGH definitely does impact tissue gain, just not like AAS. If you dont have the money Id probably use a GHRH combo of peptides instead

Thank You for the Reply.

I figure it would raise HGH Higher if I use it Daily. Can I still have it increase my HGH levels just only not as high that daily use would accomplish compared with an acute dose?

Like does it begin increasing hgh after I take A Dose in a few hours Or is it something that would only increase HGH if i take it for like 5 days in a row for example.

And would it even make A difference in recovery times would I be just wasting My Money even if I were to take a 20MG dose Daily?

Honestly don?t know enough about the MOA but maybe someone else can chime in.

If muscular recovery is all your looking for though there are lots of other things that do that well

I figure it would raise HGH Higher if I use it Daily

No, you can take ibutamoren ad hoc, it doesn't have a cumulative effect, though there is a dose-response curve. Whether it discernibly improves 'recovery' is very subjective, but like any GH secretagogue it may help.

I Read it has A 24 Hour Half-Life so wouldn't taking it for 2 Days in A Row accumulate A bit more of it? I also Read that it takes like 6 Weeks for it to increase IGF-1 By 60.1% And then after 12 Months of Daily use IGF-1 increase is like 70%.

I Am worried about developing any Side Effects And I plan to Buy 1000MG of Powder with A Scoop it says I got A MG Scale that reads 10MG at the lowest accurately from what I Read And I figured if I do not use it Daily with Doses of 25MG Or Less then I would be able to avoid any potential Side-Effects. I Read

If I do use it Daily how common r the Side Effects for say using 10MG Daily Dosing.How long should I use A Dose before any Side-Effects will begin to occur?... Thank You for the Replies.

I also Read it can actually make your bones weaker before it can make your bones stronger after 1 Year of using it Daily which is another possible side-Effect. I Am worried about Like how I Read that A Study had to be stopped since the Elderly were having Heart Failure And it says that anyone with a Pre Existing Heart Condition should not use MK-677. I know there is not that much Research done on it but does anyone got A list of possible Side-Effects that is complete as possible as of Present Date 2018.

Last edited:
No, if anything taking more breaks between doses will improve your response on the days you do take it, and help maintain greater sensitivity. Long-term continuous dosing does produce a steady output of GH/IGF-1, but at a much lower level than initial doses.

As for buying it as a powder, beware that it could literally be anything as it's not properly regulated.

As for dosing, the safer way to make your own capsules/tablets from drugs that are active at low masses is to make (measure) a larger amount in one go (eg 10-100 doses), mixing that into a bulking agent (eg maltodextrose powder) and dividing each dose up until it's (for example) 250mg per capsule (with 10mg active compound, 240mg bulking agents). I suggest you research this well before starting.

However before you consider doing this, you do sound very concerned about side-effects and it's not really our job to reassure you to do something you're clearly uncomfortable doing, especially as neither you nor we can know what you'll really be buying. So maybe don't do this, and just make sure you eat, train and sleep more optimally. You'll probably achieve the same results either way :)

Why can't I just Simply not Add A bulking Agent I don't understand what your suggesting I do..... But regardless I found A Source for 20MG Dosage Pre-Filled Capsules Or A 25MG/ML Source which I could just use Half A ML for 12.5MG Daily Dose. But I am thinking I should ask if they can do 10MG Capsules since I assume the chances of any Water Retention at that Dose could be avoidable?

I want to start using MK-677 due COUNTLESS REASONS! But most important to Me would be to Brain Function decline associated with Methadone Maintenance And HGH Injections showing very promising Results in Preventing And Reversing the problems that in theory the NMDA-Atagonist Effect caused By Methadone use plays A role in brain function decline which Users are observed to have the brain function of someone far older then that what Age they currently are.

I also Read that taking MK-677 can help Increase Bone-Density after 12-months of taking it And I Am only worried about Water Retention mainly. Which from what I have Read taking Lower Doses Like 10MG Daily should not produce these Results.

Are you POSITIVE using MK-677 Daily decreases in it's Effects. to Increase Growth Hormone since I Read the opposite can u maybe Cite some Sources to any Studies Reporting an INCREASE/DECREASE with Long-Term Daily Dosing of MK-677 since I Am Really Relying on this Shit for MANY DIFFERENT REASONS.

I Am currently Age 25 And from what I Read it is roughly Age 25 when Growth Hormone Levels decrease But Like I said the main reason I Am planning to use MK-677 for many different benefits I am still learning about such as how HGH can Help Quit And Or stay away fromm Opioids. I have Read even low-prescribed Doses of Benzos can shrink the brain with daily long-term use similar to Alcoholic's So I Am very worried about My Memory problems And cognitive function declining And I Am hoping MK-677 if even remotely possible will Help SLOW! The progress of My mental decline until I can manage to Quit the Methadone And Benzos And considering My Age even if HGH Injections were not insanely expensive I think that would be Over-Kill even for My reason.

I don't have the Link to the exact Study But A simple Google Search will show some studies of the benefits. I always knew that the lack of oxygen when getting High could cause loss of Brain function But I had No idea that using the same Dose of Methadone still caused SIGNIFICANT cognitive decline.

Last edited:
Are you POSITIVE using MK-677 Daily decreases in it's Effects. to Increase Growth Hormone since I Read the opposite can u maybe Cite some Sources to any Studies Reporting an INCREASE/DECREASE with Long-Term Daily Dosing of MK-677 since I Am Really Relying on this Shit for MANY DIFFERENT REASONS.

Does chronic dosing increase GH levels over basal? Yes.

Will an acute dose produce a greater one-off increase in GH levels than an equivalent chronic dose? Yes

Neither of these facts has any relevance regarding your objectives, I was simply giving you a literal answer.

For the purposes of increasing GH levels, just take as frequently as you can afford at as high dose as you feel comfortable using.

What I can say is that if you're expecting some dramatic subjective effects, don't hold your breathe. Even using relatively high doses of quality GH for years on end, many don't really notice much.

Does chronic dosing increase GH levels over basal? Yes.

Will an acute dose produce a greater one-off increase in GH levels than an equivalent chronic dose? Yes

Neither of these facts has any relevance regarding your objectives, I was simply giving you a literal answer.

For the purposes of increasing GH levels, just take as frequently as you can afford at as high dose as you feel comfortable using.

What I can say is that if you're expecting some dramatic subjective effects, don't hold your breathe. Even using relatively high doses of quality GH for years on end, many don't really notice much.

Thank You for the Reply, I'm always looking for interesting Helpful Info when it comes to how the body works And Re-Acts to certain things. I do Not at all expect any benefits. Any Beneficial Results would be insignificant And I believe Best Case I MIGHT notice some Positive Improvements in My Cognitive Function.

I just think it is worth trying it even if it does not Help it seems to have many other benefits Like I said besides that it will Help Me with.

Now I just want to know at what DAILY DOSE does the Water Retention become an issue. Is it entirely dependent upon the individual using MK-677 And how Sensitive they are to the Water Retention causing Side-Effect that can occur.

I just Googled about MK-677 And the Bone Density Increasing Effects that have Me A bit worried this is A Copy A Paste of what it says....

"Ibutamoren Increases Bone Density. Growth hormone (GH) increases bone turnover and eventually bone density [R]. However, because of the increased turnover in subjects treated with growth hormone, bone density can initially decrease before increasing [R]."

If I do not use MK-677 can it MAKE MY BONE DENSITY Decrease And if I use it Daily for 12 Months it says which is 1 Year of Daily Use is when it starts to Increase Bone Density would it even be able to do that. I Am only at the Age of 25 Birthday May 11th So. Would it actually WORK BETTER considering I already have A Higher Amount Growth Hormone than if I was 30 Years of Age Or Older And does it matter what Dosage of the MK-677 I take to Help Increase Bone Density Or can I use only 10MG Daily And I Read 25MG is Highest Recommended Dose since Side-Effects are far worse for causing Water Retention Or Am I wrong About that.

If I use it I can afford to take it Daily, The problem is that I do not want Carpal Tunnel Syndrome caused By Water Retention (Edema) of the Extremities Or the Lower Extremities I forget. I also think the look of people who use Creatine And Like the Water Retention causes the Muscles to look Like fake muscle Or A Water Balloon Ready to POP!

I noticed this about friends And I said "Dude why do you Not have a lot of tone (another Term 4 Low Body Fat) they said they use this and that And everyone used Creatine in High Doses And Daily in Recommended Highest Dose.

SHOULD I MAKE A NEW THREAD TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS since this Thread is way off topic from the title of post for My questions now about MK-677 And I would Like to know if any Users of MK-677 have A Heart Condition Or History of Heart Problems in the Family that use MK-677 Or Older than Age 40 Users that are on MK-677 since I have Read about study that needed to be stopped due to patients elderly ones developed heart failure 4 test subjects developed it.

It says Not to use if you got an underlying Heart Condition, I DO UNDERSTAND this IS A VERY LITTLE SOLID FACTUAL PROOF INFORMATION Available But even Personal Experience Answers would be greatly appreciated!

I think it would help if I could understand why you're so focused on bone density. Do you have osteoporosis? If not, none of the effects on BMD are of clinical relevance for you. Weight training by itself has a much more profound effect on increasing bone density than any rise in systemic growth hormone levels. The article you point to (via self-hacked) is not very helpful because you're not over 60. That population (especially if they're largely sedentary) experiences very different effects from treatments like this than younger people. It's unlikely IBU will have much effect on your BMD either way (positive or negative) and certainly not above and beyond weight training.

As for water retention, that does sometimes happen on higher doses of (real) GH. I guess it may happen on ibutamoren, though you probably won't be able to notice it, subjectively speaking, as you'll not be experiencing that level of increase. You're also very unlikely to experience carpal tunnel. But in either case, if you begin to experience unpleasant side effects you can simply reduce the dose or stop treatment. These are not permanent side-effects of treatment.

As I said earlier though, it's not my job to convince you that this is safe. You can see as easily as me the numerous testimonials online of guys who've used it without any issue. My biggest concern would actually be that you're buying genuine ibutamoren and at the dose stated at all, since without testing you won't know given the unregulated nature of the compound.

I really don't want to go into detail with why I Am worried about Bone Density problems. But I Am using more then 3 Medications that have been used Daily for 5 Years now that are associated with SIGNIFICANT INCREASED RISK of Osteoporosis due to MULTIPLE DIFFERENT things to do with inhibition and Like many different things Like one thing I Read the drug i'm taking "interferes with the Nerve Cells that Help with Bone Formation" what ever that means. My Dr. has told Me I have Osteopenia or some shit I Read on Google it is the at Risk And beginning of Thin Bones essentially the next step would be Osteoporosis.

But I Am worried about the DEVELOPING WEAKER BONE DENSITY before MK-677 INCREASES BONE DENSITY with 12 Months Daily Use. So I Am afraid that not using it Daily would potentially compound My Bone Thinning Risks even more with another damn Drug.

But again I have MANY DIFFERENT reasons to give MK-677 A try since at 10MG I can afford it with Daily use But I have Read some people can't use 20MG Daily Dose from Water Retention Sensitive much more than other people But I want to AVOID making My bones thinning risk even higher And I think it's A Bonus if it can Increase Bone Density when taking it Daily for 12 Months assuming I can handle the Side-Effects.

I also don't like typing all the details cause it can be hard to read with My post all over the place with My attempts to explain everything But THANK YOU A LOT! Like SOOO MUCH for these Replies.

I Agree with you about the sketchy Vendors And potential for getting Bunk MK-677 But I have decided the Pros And Cons are worth it.

Unlike other Substances for Example 6-APB And 5-APB I have Testing Kits to let Me know if they are Legit Or Not But I doubt any Test besides Like the obvious Tasting it, checking solubility in Water etc. to see if My MK-677 is Legit.

Some Websites say they do something Called And I Qoute "3rd Party Testing" of the MK-677 are all WAY more Pricey than other Vendors But I'm Not Sure if it's worth the Extra Money for it since Like previously mentioned before it is Not A Regulated Substance.

In your PERSONAL OPINION do these claims of "3rd party Testing" of the MK-677 make any difference compared to other Vendors that don't do it? I would assume it is just as Risky as Buying from anywhere else as when it comes to MY Personal Experience only Vendors with Good Customer Reviews And preferably been around for A bit of time to tell if it is A place that Sells Low Purity Or High Purity Substances, Substances for Example. From A Good + Reliable Vendor especially when it comes to the Customer Service with any Vendor to choose.

Like I said I have already decided to get it And I Am not worried about the Safety of using it just asking what you think of these "3rd party Testing" Claims By certain Vendors And if it has any worthy meaning to it at all?

You have been so helpful by saving Me COUNTLESS Hours of Reading to probably only find conflicting Information. :) OH And BTW I Am Weight-Lifting And Running again with Sqauts specifically since I Read on Google the Body Load on the Bones Helps the most with Helping Re-Build Bone Density compared to anything else with Weights. I personally hold A Dumbbell Weight in each hand when doing Squats preferred to Me over using A Barbell with Weights for doing Squats.

Last edited:
3rd party testing can be a nice peace of mind but most don't test every shipment of raws they get. If they're supplier starts doing shady shit, your source will unknowingly be passing the shady shit. Pretty much every batch is a gamble even if you're buying directly from the manufacturers. Do your diligent research on vendors and their ratings and go from there. 10mg/day shouldn't be awful. I take 25/day with no issue (maybe gained 2-3lbs of water) and some mild carpal tunnel syndrome issues but that's just because I'm left handed and write all weird anyway lol. I see no harm.

So I still don't have an answer about from what I Read at least it has some to do with the "Bone Turn Over Increase" Or some that I Read which will actually make bone density weaker before it makes it stronger after taking it DAILY for 12 Months it said, So does that mean if I don't use it DAILY I Am going to have problems?

Would using 10MG Daily be INEVITABLE for Me to get Water retention even at 10MG Daily And in My personal belief I think carpal tunnel syndrome is A bit of A worry being A Gamer And other factors.

Pretty sure no one can answer that question for you dude. I personally haven?t looked at the clinical side much for research chemicals as I generally stay away due to their recent development and general lack of long term studies but I doubt theres enough clinical data on this stuff for anyone to reliably answer you.

If you want recovery just use growth hormone

You just gotta test it yourself man. Different people react differently to everything. I love peanut butter and think it's the best thing on earth but some people die when they eat peanuts. So either buck up and give it go, or give it a pass. 10mg isn't a major dose so side effects will be minimal.

I understand this, So by using 10MG in THEORY the Water Retention SHOULD be minimal but I understand that it is HIGHLY VARIABLE being a Research Chemical But I guess I was just asking A question that only I can seem to understand an hence find the answer to it in A very tedious way.

If I do get Side-Effects how long after stopping My last consumed Dose MK-677 would it take for the Water Retention to go away? Or is that another Factor impossible to get an educated "Guess" about.

Last edited:
I understand this, So by using 10MG in THEORY the Water Retention SHOULD be minimal but I understand that it is HIGHLY VARIABLE being a Research Chemical But I guess I was just asking A question that only I can seem to understand an hence find the answer to it in A very tedious way.

If I do get Side-Effects how long after stopping My last consumed Dose MK-677 would it take for the Water Retention to go away? Or is that another Factor impossible to get an educated "Guess" about.

I'd say under a week. Your dosing is low enough that even with the longer half life, a week should clear it enough that everything is back to normal.

It says the Bone Turnover Increase will make the Bone Density Weaker before it gets Stronger after A Minimum of more than 1 Year. How significant of an Effect is it making the Bone Density Thinner/Weaker during that time? Should I be worried about it before the Bone Density is supposed to Increase.

If I Am Not able to use it Daily would that mean each time I use it I Am potentially making My Bone Density Thinner through the Increased Turn Over Rate?

I Am Posting to ask these questions here since all the Studies I Am Reading which most DEFINITELY has the answer in it somewhere but all the words and stuff go right over my head lol, U know?