MK-677 any Potential for speeding recovery after working out.

I Am asking for an EDUCATED GUESS!? Not A Proven Study And Or anyone's Experience? But I also Read MK-677 can Increase Blood Sugar Levels is anyone currently using that can enlighten Me as to how much of an impact it may Or may not have on My Blood Sugar Levels And would it be smart to Test My Blood Sugar Levels when I Am first starting to use it to make Sure it does not cause it to Increase excessively?

I Am asking for an EDUCATED GUESS!? Not A Proven Study And Or anyone's Experience? But I also Read MK-677 can Increase Blood Sugar Levels is anyone currently using that can enlighten Me as to how much of an impact it may Or may not have on My Blood Sugar Levels And would it be smart to Test My Blood Sugar Levels when I Am first starting to use it to make Sure it does not cause it to Increase excessively?

Idk about the bone stuff as I really don't care about it. Blood sugar does go up for some. I'd test before taking it and while taking it.

Blood sugar does tend to go up on anything that raises GH, as sero says. It shouldn't be of major concern in a younger, healthier person who exercises though.

As for bone density, I already told you about as much as I could before. You aren't over 60 years old. Results from that study are not likely to be applicable to you. And any changes in bone density either positive or negative are likely to be relatively marginal either way. I would not waste your time using this for bone density improvements, personally. But for recovery from workouts as you originally stated, it may be helpful in some minor way.

But you may not notice any positive subjective (ie, changes you can feel) effects (some do, some don't).

If you have major concerns about bone density, there are other drugs that are typically prescribed by a doctor. If you're not already on them, then I would suspect you don't have enough of a problem for them to worry. So if I was you I'd also not worry too much about it?

Blood sugar does tend to go up on anything that raises GH, as sero says. It shouldn't be of major concern in a younger, healthier person who exercises though.

As for bone density, I already told you about as much as I could before. You aren't over 60 years old. Results from that study are not likely to be applicable to you. And any changes in bone density either positive or negative are likely to be relatively marginal either way. I would not waste your time using this for bone density improvements, personally. But for recovery from workouts as you originally stated, it may be helpful in some minor way.

But you may not notice any positive subjective (ie, changes you can feel) effects (some do, some don't).

If you have major concerns about bone density, there are other drugs that are typically prescribed by a doctor. If you're not already on them, then I would suspect you don't have enough of a problem for them to worry. So if I was you I'd also not worry too much about it?

Thank You Like I said I was only worried about how SIGNIFICANT the Bone Density becoming weaker during the time period before the 1 Year after Daily Use Or without Daily Use.

If you believe that the Effect on the Bone Density becoming weaker is not significant enough to warrant Me to worry about it than I guess that is Good enough for Me Thank You!

I get My Meds Covered And if I told My Dr. I Am using something that might raise My Blood Sugar or if I need to I will just tell him truth My Dr. is very understanding And could it be possible to get A Blood Testing Kit for checking My Blood Sugar Levels Or would I need to be A Diabetic Or something to get A Blood Sugar Testing Kit Prescribed to Me By My Dr.???

Thank You everybody for giving Me plain And simple answers I appreciate the patience too I just wanted to Post My gratitude for everyone who Replied in My Thread. :)