Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Where to buy syringes in Oklahoma City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cizarny

Greenlighter
I've been here for a few months, and initially tried six or seven pharmacies, that all declined to sell to me because of the law, before I found that Walmart would sell to me, as long as I bought 100 at a time. However, yesterday morning, the pharmacist smiled apologetically and told me that the State Health Department had come around last week and that they could no longer let anyone without a prescription buy them.
I already have holes in my arms from reusing rigs over the last 2 days.
I am now in a point where I cannot hit at all with what I have. And, I know I'm an idiot, but I continue to try. For the last two and a half hours I have been trying to hit myself. I have pushed my dope into at least 20 different Rigs and stuck myself at least 10 times with each of them.
In 6 years of shooting dope in Chicago, my arms never once looked so bad that I had to wear long sleeves to do regular things like go grocery shopping. I cannot believe and it only took 2 days and I absolutely couldn't leave the house in a t shirt right now without every single person I saw knowing I am a junkie. My arms are completely destroyed. Please help me.

Please plug or snort your dope until u get a syringe. Order syringe overnight from Amazon.

U could badly hurt your self using a dull needle

lookup HR needle distribution locally

LucidSDreamer has good advice.

If you can't locate fresh sticks in your town, use the world wide web. Please be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.