• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Legal question: Specifics of traveling abroad (Middle East and Europe) with drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Ferdinand

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I hope this is the right forum; I'll go straight to the point, I invited my parents to travel to Israel, Jordan and Italy, anyway, I'm taking tramadol and Lyrica, and a lot and the travel will last around 15 days, this means I will have to take A LOT of Tramadol and Lyrica; also, my parents don't know about this, so I was wondering, how could I take the meds I need without any problems? If carry them with me will I be checked? If they check it would be really embarrassing, I won't have a legitimate reason to have them and my parents will find out and I don't want that; I was thinking, since I'm from Mexico, maybe they will decide to check everything I have, so how could I get past security with my stash of the meds I take? I'm not trying to smuggle anything, it's just the meds I take because I'm an addict.
I was thinking about putting them all in bottles of other harmless meds, but supposing I do that, but would this work? The best for me would that no one looked or checked my meds, but as I said since I'm from Mexico and I'll travel to a Muslim country and Israel, I really don't know if this would work.
Any input or thoughts would be really appreciated, because I'm really really worried about all this.

Thanks in advance and have an excellent day!

Last edited:
We don't advise on legal problems here. If you are taking drugs to another country you need to know and abide by their laws or risk serious consequences.

I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.