• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The game of life and the devil's blanket.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I have decided that I am going to post some stuff that has been on my mind the last few months and want to see your guys responses and what you think and how many of you guys agree. Some of its just gonna be randomly thrown in there cuz I'm trying to condense it and not make it into a novel but probably will anyways.

I believe we can read minds and that our subconscious goes deeper than we realize. Our subconscious is closer to the foundation of reality and to the ultimate connection of everything in this universe. It is only until we build up this psychological disguise aka your conscious mind that things become separated and forms boundaries between your ego and the rest of the world. This psychological mechanism is heavily influenced by cultural influence and environmental and nowadays media influence and it splits your mind in two like two sides of a coin.

And the reason I say we can read minds is because if you have a certain kind of heightened sensitivity in your brain you are eventually going to pick up on certain energies and vibrations that other people can't really pick up on because their mind is more stable and more blocked off and guarded from those invisible vibrations that can interfere with your ability to be a functioning sane human.

Thoughts are energy and everytime you have a thought it floats out into the air and can be intercepted by other people's minds if theyre open and sensitive enough to it. And intense thoughts can display themselves through physical subtleties that people can also pick up on just by intuition so both those factors play apart in how people are able to read minds. And these people are usually seen as mentally ill like schizophrenia and psychosis and their assertions are just passed off as delusional but they just have a heightened sensitivity and they can pick up on subtleties and energies and vibes and body language better than the average human because of the fact that everything in their perception is exaggerated, not necessarily delusional or fake. Maybe some things might be way off base but even those have some validity some how. We are just not able to make the association because we are so far from our true selves that the majority of people don't exactly know what's going on inside their own minds or what's going on with society and the human species or what's going on in other dimensions so if someone points out something about the nature of our reality or something about you that you are not exactly aware of or havent dealt with on a conscious level then of course that person is gonna seem delusional. Of course it's gonna seem like a lie or just some ridiculous claim. Cuz we are so used to lying to ourselves about the type of people we are and about certain problems that we don't wanna deal with. And you will know when someone's reading you when they look at your eyes and it feels like they're piercing at you staring into your soul.

Aside from that all religions are real. I mean lets just accept the fact that its not a black and white issue that has one solid answer. It is something that has a very complicated history and has very many different aspects to it and many different reasons for why religions exist in the first place. We can only speculate but it seems obvious that certain people back then utilized it for control of the population but It also seems possible there were many people who were trying to use it as a connection to a higher mind and theres no reason why both of those ideas cant coexist instead of trying to separate them and making it into a good and bad black and white sort of a thing.

The higher mind being the totality of everything in nature and in the universe. All religions are just different perspectives and interpretations of this massive force that holds everything together and makes our heart beat and makes everything grow and move forward.

God and the devil, the yin and yang, which describe the polarity that is so fundamental to our universe. And its not necessarily good and evil its just high vibrations and low vibrations. The problem is that these high and low vibrations could go on for infinity in either direction. That is where heaven and hell is. The only reason we don't see it like that is because of the limitations of our human bodies and the frequency that our bodies and minds are vibrating on. We are in the middle ground constantly going up and down this spectrum of vibrations and extra dimensional experience. But eventually this physical world will transition into a state that's infinitely low or infinitely high vibration wise. If we keep up our negative and selfish behaviors we descend more into hell and life becomes harder for everyone else around not just yourself. We tend to think we are only hurting ourselves when we indulge in selfish acts but we are all connected and your negative behaviors will ultimately have an affect on society like a butterfly effect and if enough people behave that way we will descend into uncontrollable chaos beyond our imagination. On the other hand if we do what we are supposed to do and we are responsible enlightened human beings we can transition into a world that is heaven-like.

The devil is laid out like a blanket over all the cities and towns and environments and there's a lot of things that diminish our energy and hold us back and tries to make us feel less motivated and less free and more limited. That's what life is constantly doing and the important thing for us to do as a species is to push through this blanket or this dome that holds us all down. It's an expression of the fundamental high and low vibrations of the universe. We are forced to constantly be on our feet and alert and take care of responsibilities and make good choices and go against our temptations and go to work and school and stuff like that because the second we start to slack off, all those things that clump us down start to take over our lives and overwhelm us and we find ourselves in a bad situation where we feel trapped and cornered.

Thats what the devil wants and all these freak outs and school shootings and pedophiles and rapists and drug addicts are just a build up of this bad energy from a society/culture that slacked off and made the wrong decisions held the wrong ideologies and got so corrupt and damaged that nobody is in touch with their true selves anymore. That's why school shootings are increasing and is ushering us into a literal hell. Gun control and security is just a surface problem. It will hardly make a difference. It may be a step in the right direction but if we were a more enlightened and aware society we would be able to identify the true cause of these problems instead of baby stepping with this talk about gun control and making these desperate grabs for quick solutions. If we fix the problem we don't need gun control or more security but nobody knows how to fix the problem because they are so far off. They buried themselves with artificial perception and now we have to dig through that if we wanna see how to actually fix the problem.

Another problem is skeptism. Again it has its pros and cons like anything else but I feel like there is a lot of people who feel its a sure way to live life but I think skeptism kind of plays a part in our ignorance to the source of these very serious problems and how to resolve them in a more effective way. The truth is we actually create these people and what these people are are a reflection and a consequence of all the bad decisions we made as a collective unit. Its like I said earlier, you do one thing thats fucked up and you think that it only hurts you or maybe one or two other people but the feelings and emotions from the action will influence other things to happen and it will branch out and it will eventually create these circumstances where these school shooters and serial killers are born and it will create the circumstances that leads them to be that way.

People are skeptical though and they either want proof first or they subconsciously just don't want to believe that it's like that because then that would mean we would have to accept equal responsibility and we would have to change ourselves to prevent this from happening in the future. But the truth is most people would rather judge and criticize and ostracize people and call them a monster and a piece of shit and not see them as a human being because it's easier to do that than to make a profound change in their own life and also that's what they have been taught to do by their friends and family and media. And I'm not saying I'm perfect I'm kind of judging skeptics by saying that but at least I'm aware of the situation. And I'm not saying that school shooters and pedophiles aren't bad but we have to realize that we create the circumstances that make them that way and if we dont see that then its just gonna get worse.

A lot of people take the safe road by waiting for actual evidence becuase they can't trust themselves and they are afraid to put their faith in their own judgement and intuition and their own critical thinking skills and abilities. And I know a lot of this sounds like tin foil hat talk but we have to realize as a species and as individuals we are capable of so much more than we think we are. And this notion that we have to rely soley on people who are qualified is wrong in some ways and it disempowers us and makes us dependant and susceptible to whatever perspective they wanna put out there. They are humans just like us and they make mistakes and they are wrong at times and they have a certain way of examining reality and a certain perspective but reality is like two sides of a coin. The physical and the non-physical.

Scientists and atheists observe the physical and their focus is on the physical and what is considered tangible and solid. If your focus is On the physical then you're not gonna see the other side of it and it will hold you back from being a compassionate and understanding and enlightened human being and it will hold you back from seeing the bigger picture and it causes you to replace your own thoughts with external information instead of practicing your own thoughts that are genuine to you and are actually a part of you.

You can figure out what this all is for on your own if you take the time to think about it. Its for a bunch of different reasons but at the same time its also for no reason at all. So we can grow and expand and learn but its also so we can raise our vibration and transcend and reach that self actualization point. It's a combination of everything you've heard. Happiness, achieving our dreams, making a difference, they all coexist. And the low vibrational energy that so many call the devil is trying to keep us from doing all that stuff. But at the same time all of these things could just be leading up to a cycle thats gonna start all over again or a never ending series changes that goes for infinity.

It's very clear now from my experience I know what a demon is and I know why people behave the way they do and why people do such bad things but also why people do such good things. We have the choice to make good decisions or bad decisions but at the same time that choice is influenced by spiritual and environmental circumstances and some people are born into a dysfunctional environment and most of the time they become blood suckers trying to bring everyone down to their vibration. The extent at which they actively do this varies but you get the point. Its that classic narcissist characteristic "toxic person" behavior that's completely selfish and they are just really disconnected and negative and they try to bring people down to their level in all types of different ways. That is someone who is possessed by demons and probably will become a demon in the afterlife if they do not change their ways and look at life more positively.

The universe talks to you and all these songs that you listen to most of them are god talking to you or you talking to God or the devil talking to you or you talking to the devil. Every love song ever could refer to God because God is the embodiment of everything positive so if you talk about love in a song or you're expressing love to someone you are connecting with god and it shows in the song and that's ultimately what the songs about regardless of why you made the song from your individual perspective. Or songs can be about other deep spiritual philosophical things like how humans were made and about atheism. For example: Soft Cell's tainted love is seemingly about a relationship but it could also be about an atheist parting his ways with god. Diana Ross and the Supremes "where did our love go" could refer to a rape incident or abusive relationship, Elvis Presley "Suspicious minds" is god talking to atheists, "welcome to the jungle" is the devil talking about hell. And also the song "one way or another" is the devil. I know this may sound humorous or ridiculous but it is a very serious thing. We have to start recognizing these things. They are subconscious warnings that artist is trying to get out. Musicians use intuition and intuition is the door into the spiritual world. They grab these things from another realm without realizing it. Sure the individual interpretation is whatever they want it to be but their is a collective interpretation to certain songs that we can relate to as a human species and not just as individuals. Because when you try to relate to a song as an individual it still feels kinda vague like you still don't fully understand why certain songs were made or why they became so popular but when you look at them from a universal perspective they make a lot more sense and the idea and purpose of the song is so much more clear. Like CCR "have you ever seen the rain". From an individual sense it seems as though hes talking about his own personal depression and turmoil but what its really talking about is our fate as a people and how reality and nature is infinite and how we could possibly be heading towards an apocalypse or a very drastic change.

Nice post, it was very captivating. Some interesting explanations for some of the more spiritual things I hear people talk about.

Nice post, it was very captivating. Some interesting explanations for some of the more spiritual things I hear people talk about.
Thank you... One thing I also forgot to mention is our struggle to understand philosophical dilemmas like "is God real" "if a tree falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it does it make a sound" "is there an afterlife"...

In order to understand the answer to these questions that have been baffling humanity for centuries we must first accept the idea that everything in this universe is connected and that the answers to these questions is somehow connected and is both yes and no at the same time. The only reason why we think it has to be one or the other is because of our tendancy to separate and form boundaries between thoughts and ideas and our desire to make sense out of something that doesn't make sense to us. If we see both of the opposing potential answers as one combined answer it will be more clear. Because we have gotten no where by trying to pin it down to a simple one sided answer. We have to assume that both opposing answers somehow tie into it.

And that really applies to any question you have about anything like why we have anger issues or why are we shy or why we do drugs. What we usually do is try to grab one or two things from our past that can possibly be the answer or just attribute it to depression or anxiety not knowing that it is the combination of everything that happened in your life and everything that happened before your life that lead up to your birth and the situation that you are questioning. It wasn't just 2 or 3 things from your past or present.