• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Just joined but not new to the site and def not the life.

Chrissie12981

Greenlighter
New to the site, kinda, just joined but I've read stuff off here for a while and been in the H/clear game a while. I've lived in AZ most of my life, just actually moved to a tiny little place . Don't know a damn person here other than my mom lol. Just looking for some people with similar interests as me and shit. Anyone from AZ here??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chrissie, welcome to Bluelight :)

I removed the location from your post for your safety, and to comply with the New Members Introduction guidelines. Enjoy yourself here and be safe.

Greetings Chrissie12981,

I see you've found the North & South America Drug Discussion subforum. Good to see you reaching out to fellow AZ's!

I'm sure you'll find people with similar interests as you, and shit. ;)

Welcome.

Heyo Chrissie, and welcome to Bluelight :)

So what are some of your hobbies? What music do you listen to? Would like to know more about you. :)

Thanks guys :) Well, as far as music goes my taste ranges basically from one end of the spectrum to the other. I listen to anything from classic rock, to 90s/2000s stuff, to country to rap. I don't do much fpr hobbies, no friends really lol. I'm a mom of 4, 3 boys and 1 girl. I had my oldest (10 in Dec) right after I turned 21 so all my friends kinda disappeared and I just never really made more. Thanks for asking D's :) what about you?