• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

* We Need Help With Our Upcoming Forum Prune! *

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Calderone

Bluelight Crew
Hello Bluelighters,

You may have noticed the big orange banner at the top of the page saying "This Forum is Being Pruned by 3 Oct" Bit by bit, we will be pruning and deleting all threads dated prior to 2018. Currently, most of our threads on the chopping block are from the 2009-2010 era.

We finished our first batch last week so many threads have been permanently deleted. We are doing this in batches and our latest bunch have recently been moved into a "PENDING DELETION" sub-forum.

If you would like to help us out, this is what you can do: Go into the sub-forum marked "PENDING DELETION" located above our regular page and read some threads. If you see a thread which you feel includes important discussion or has accurate harm reduction information, let us know by reporting the thread (click the exclamation mark icon and tell us you would like to save it)

You can also just make a comment which will bump it up into our current front page and our staff will have a look at it. Ultimately, we will review and move the threads into our archive for safe keeping. It is a very large amount of material to read through and we appreciate any amount of time you can volunteer to our Bluelight community.

If you have any questions, you can ask here in this thread and we'll try to answer best we can. :)

Thanks in Advance,
T.

Hey, just get me an assignment; it’s difficult becAndroid has no reception, and comp is on the front Frits, so I am mostly using IOS, which is. , agh (It works, though many should know what I am talking about

Give me an assignment and will do reasonably best - Last time, when I got around to bump, there was not much less, though I could get an earlier start bumping threads

Just give the order, or request, T

Well Wishes.

- Lorne

This thread is for Bluelighters who would like to volunteer their time in the prune

Thanks, Lorne. We can discuss assignments in our mod thread. :)

Wrong thread, Oops!

We have so many moderated stickies it gets easy to, mispost, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.