Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Two newbies did two days on heavy doses of MDMA and LSD

Blekkulf

Greenlighter
Greetings,

We are two stupid buds who work in a psyciatric ward in different health proffessions(yes, truly), and we have both seen a lot of fucked up shit happening to people on drugs, or people having severe mental disorders like paranoid schizophrenia, bipolar, shizoaffective disorders and others. The plan was to take 3 x 160ug of LSD one night, and 3 nights later 1 x 270mg MDMA tab and go out.

I have tried 3 x 160ug blotters of LSD before with another friend, which was good but no real visuals. So I decided to notch it up a bit 1 month later with another friends. Here it goes (PS, english is not my native language);

1100: We are barely awake, but excited to get fucked up. My friend wheighs 72kg's, and me 97kg's. I'm on other drugs aswell such as trenbolone, testosterone and boldenone during this session*s*. We put one 160ug blotter under our lower lip, and then go to the store to get some beers and food.

1200: Back home, we can sense some tingling in our body, and mild euphoria. No visuals at all, and we are having a good time drinking beer and talking shit.

1300: We toss down another blotter, and keep enjoying ourself, still just tingling and mild euphoria.

1600: Another blotter, and by this time we have been drinking about maybe 2 liters of beer each. So nothing heavy, we are starting to have random laughs and stuff for nothing. Still no visuals.

1700: Now, I know I have 10 x 270mg x tablets from amsterdam, but I was planning to ONE of these for another day with my friend. But I google LSD + MDMA, and this candyflipping stuff comes up and it sounds fucking amazing. I talk to my friend, and we decide to drop 135mg each.

1730: It takes aobut 30 minutes before my friend gets insanse visuals. His eyes are shaking, and he describes a much stronger euphoria than what the LSD gave alone. We decide to go out and walk a little. We walk maybe for 20 minutes before we had back home and decide to drop more since I haven't felt anything from the MDMA, or gotten any visuals. (Which could be due to me being so much more heavyer than him).

1830: At this time we have both dropped 3 x 160ug LSD blotters, and 270mg of MDMA each. I start getting heavy visuals aswell, and insane euphoria. And for the next 3 hours we barely move, we just sit in the cough looking at my 65"inch 4k TV watching music videos and pictures. Everything is moving around and is fucking amazing. We are lauging and pretending to be some of the patients we have met at work which is hilarious, because we actually DID look like them.

2030: We are nuts, and from this point on an until about 3am we have no sense of time, but we remember what we did. At 2030 we took another 1,5 half MDMA pill + I took another blotter of LSD (So we are at total 675mg MDMA each, and he's on 480ug LSD, while I'm on 640ug).

Time is irrelevant from here untill the MDMA goes ut. But what I remember is that he suddenly became extremely pale, and cold. He had intense vasoconstriction, so I gave him dehydropyridine calcium blockers, and took one for myself. Some more time went by and he got extremely stiff and started sweating while feeling cold. He struggled to move his neck around, and when he moved he looked like C3PO from star wars. I recognized this as serotonin syndrome, so I gave him 20mg of diazepam, some ibuprophen for the fever and watched him. We also noticed he had chewed his jaw a bit, so we stuck some paper in there. I barely got any jaw clench or problems with my jaw at all. Some time went by and he loosed up, still pale, but not cold anymore and not that stiff.

The MDMA euophoria is tapering off, the time is around 2 AM (if I remember correctly). And we think that it's time to go to bed now, since we are feeling tired. But I decide that we should stay up a bit more just in case so I could watch him incase he got worse. Maybe 30 minutes later the LSD just completely takes over for him. He can see water dripping from the toilet and zink, and insects coming out of my lamps. He's not freaked out at all, and I asked him several times during the sessions and he always said he felt fucking amazing, but a bit stiff lol.

Around 4AM we go to bed, I take 10mg diazepam and one tablet of melatonin and falls asleep within 10 minutes.

---------------
Next morning

1230: We make up, and actually feel pretty good. We went out to grab some food and beers and went home. Took our vitamins, minerals and decided to just chill.. But the crazy thing is that we still had the urge to watch the same music videos as we did yesterday. So we ended up on the cough, more or less sober and watched them for hours.

1800: We are so stupid, we for some random reason decided to do another roll. We still had 16 blotters of LSD left, 5 tablets of MDMA and I found out that I also had 3g of weed. I'm not gonna make a detailed log about that, because I can barely remember anything at all, him neither. What I do know is that I took 13 x 160ug blotters, and 3 810mg of MDMA, while he did 3 blotters and 2 MDMA tabs. We also smoked almost all the weed. Went to bed at 2 am.

---------------
Next morning

1100: Waking up feeling high, most likely from all the weed and lsd. But suprisingly fresh in our minds. He is leaving this day, so we took 200mg of armodafinil just to enjoy it better. The day goes by, he leaves late in the evening, all is good. I go to sleep and sleep relatively well expect that I remember that I had some weird nightmares.

---------------
Next morning

0900: I feel euphoric and optimistic. I take a cup of coffee, minerals, vitamins, oils and eat a good healthy breakfeast. I decide to go for a walk (10km), and when I get home I take 0,3mg of cabergoline since I have some prolactin issues related to the other drugs I take at this time. But this is proves to be a huge mistake. Cabergoline has a half life of 60 hours, but I could already feel that evening the typical cabergoline side effects with nausea, dizziness and anxiety kick in really hard. It felt exactly like what it does when I do take cabergoline, but this time it's augmented by 100 times. It could be that the mdma comedown and cabergoline synergeticly just crashed me completely.

2200: I went to bed, extremely tired and dizzzy. And WOW, what a fucking night! I had SO many nightmares the first two hours. There was no way I could sleep. So I decided to google a bit, and came upon a thread on bluelight about exactly this issue. Some guy wrote that I should just let go, don't try to wake up! Just go with it, and try to controll it. And this is the most trippy thing I have every done. It kicks LSD right off. My anxiety of nightmares went away, I made out with a shitload of different chicks! I hallucinated while opening my eyes, I could see birds, small people dancing on my bed, and having sex with awesome women. And the sickest thing is that it felt completely real.

-------------

Next morning (today)

1000-1200: Even more dizzy, and very very tired. I decide to try and go working out, which just makes me ill and even more tired. I go home, eat some food and grabs 200mg of caffeine. I decide to jack off (since the cabergoline makes you very horny), and it's pretty intense. But what I notcied after jacking off is that I get the brain zaps. My theory is that you release serotonin when orgasming, and since you already are depleted you get the zaps. Won't having sex make the recovery even worse?

A lot of text here. My friend is worse off than I am, he's having severe anxiety but it's slowly getting better. We are idiots, and we deserve whatever is coming. But it's been 5 days since the first roll, and 4 days since the last one. And right now I almost feel better by the hour. I wonder how the night will be =D

So, a small update.

We are alive, and doing well. It's been 9 days, and I fell more or less normal. These 9 days feels like an eternity. I have never experienced anything like this emotional rollercoaster before. I felt very depersonalized and fatigued, but not really depressed or anything like that.

One thing I'm sure of is those lsd blotters were massively underdosed

At that kinda dose you wouldn't know what a tv WAS, let alone be able to work one and watch it!

And the next day you took 13x160ug lsd blotters (what the actual fuck :) and then more mdm
a and were then asleep with 12 hours?

something is badly wrong there, makes no sense

If you DID do all that, then please for everyone's sake pay MUCH more attention to dosage in future

One thing I'm sure of is those lsd blotters were massively underdosed

At that kinda dose you wouldn't know what a tv WAS, let alone be able to work one and watch it!

And the next day you took 13x160ug lsd blotters (what the actual fuck :) and then more mdm
a and were then asleep with 12 hours?

something is badly wrong there, makes no sense

If you DID do all that, then please for everyone's sake pay MUCH more attention to dosage in future

I have only tried LSD from this supplier, so I can't compare it to anything else. But he's been a long time seller located in the netherlands, on a famous darknet marketplace. I also got the mdma from the same guy.

About the LSD dosage, yes it is a lot. But remember that my tolerance would prb be through the roof from the night before. And I smoked more weed that night than I've ever done in my entire life together. I personally feel that all the weed dumbed down my senses so much that I barely felt anything at all in the end.

Can I post picture of the stuff here?

And to answer your last sentence, yes I/we will never do it like this again. After all, my friend did get serotonin syndrome which could have been fatal if not treated.