Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Come Down Vomiting

NewTopic

Bluelighter
Hi guys!

Long time MDMA user, about 8 years, 3-4 times a year.

In the past year however I've had extremely bad comedowns, I have never really gotten depressed or anything like that surprisingly, just drained, tired, not eating and feeling a bit sick. But now things have changed into more extreme things.

After MDMA even without redosing and having 200mg as soon as I start to come down i'll feel really sick, i'll vomit even when there is nothing to vomit anymore, i'll try to goto sleep but usually wake up to be sick or feel very sick in the stomach. The whole next day i'll feel extremely sick, i'll feel like I have a fever, i'll be dizzy and walking around makes it worse. I tend to not eat anything until the day after that and over the next day or two it starts to go away but it just makes me lay in bed for a number of days in recovery.

Is there any reason for this ? because i've never had this happen before but the last 4-5 times it's occurred. I honestly used to have 500-1000mg in a night and not be sick. I don't feel bad on the come up or anything, just on the come down and the following days.

I'm thinking it might be due to serotonin in the stomach, as I believe 90% is in there rather then the brain but I just want to know if there is anything I can do to stop this from occuring ?

Before anyone says it, it's all very good MDMA, tested fully and all the rest.
I also do not want to take those anti vomit/acid tablets because they just make me feel super sick and not be able to vomit is a lot worse.

You say you used to have 500-1000mg in a night, how long ago was all that? I know some people who abused MDMA in the past (I'd consider 500-1000mg abuse), and now when they take it they get weird side effects

You say you used to have 500-1000mg in a night, how long ago was all that? I know some people who abused MDMA in the past (I'd consider 500-1000mg abuse), and now when they take it they get weird side effects

There was about 3-4 times total with these doses, mainly because I just wanted to push the limits or be quiet munted to say the least.

I think the last time I did that was late 2016, the times after that have been just 200-300mg, I've tried to reduce the dose as much as possible.
But always 3-5 months break between doses.

Really! Well that's pretty interesting then, I mean I generally feel fine on the MDMA it's just after it's left my system or on the come down. Could be something to do with the receptors or something, I was reading how serotonin plays a big part in controlling the stomachs movement and the same reason why when you first take SSRI's you can feel sick or vomit so my theory was pointing towards this, but just done something to my receptors or maybe the Serotonin is super low.