• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello, all! Excited to become a part of the BL community.

Olive Green Dreams

Greenlighter
I've only been on BL a handful of times, so I am new to the rules 'n whatnot (if anyone wants to point out obvious, but overlooked rules or have tips for new members, please do so). I typically visit Erowid for information and Reddit for (mostly) psychedelic-related discussion. I've grown bored with the Reddit community, and feel like BL is the place where I will find what I desire.
I have joined BL in search of wholesome conversation, perspective, friends, and knowledge!
26 years of existing; I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder and anxiety. I have many interests, some of which include: art (drawing, painting, photography, videography), learning about various forms of spiritual and philosophical beliefs, psychology, self-reflection and exploration of mental realms via psychedelic substances (DMT, mushrooms, LSD, 2C-B, MDMA, and Cannabis).
I am interested in posting some of my trip reports here, as well as engaging in the psychedelic area of this community. Anyone who wants to introduce themselves to me, or point me in a direction on BL for what I am looking for should feel free to do so.
I look forward to becoming an active member here,
Thanks for reading!

Hi Olive Green Dreams,

First of all, thank you for finally joining.

Also, i invite you to check out the Mental Health subforum. Here is a safe haven for people with mental health concerns and conditions to come together and discuss them (I have Bipolar Disorder and created a check-in thread for how you're feeling). We also have a Psychedelic Drugs subforum, and Basic Drug Discussion subforum, which you may also be interested in.

If you're just looking to chill out and make some new friends, we have The Lounge, which is more casual.

I look forward to seeing you around my friend!

-madness00