• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it helped me concentrate as well. So it wasn't that creative tropical sativa kinda trippy. That kind of weed is psychedelic, it makes me hedonistic and giggle a lot with new ideas bursting like fireworks. It isn't like that, I found the hindu kush more real-world psychedelic. More self reflective and sometimes serious natured, the med grade made me feel quite sane and had a great flavour like pepper with a bit of citrus or something.

The purple kush is hindu kush and afghani cross I think, it is one of the most common strains here and nice to get ahold of. Yeah, I would be happy with that weed whenever the effects are good and flavour one of the best.

Hindu kush is my favourite of those, just a landrace from Northwest India/Pakistan if I'm not mistaken, that mountain region there. Yogis and ascetics would travel up the mountains and bring weed, so it makes sense that trippy weed would evolve alongside these meditative yogis in a symbiotic life at higher elevation. When I smoke that kind of tree, it reminds me of Savasana (corpse pose) in yoga, I am still functional though it leads to increased awareness. Dmt reminds me most of all of that though or 5-meo.

It's weird, that purple kush (aka purple hindu kush, it's the same strain) doesn't really make me feel sleepy but I got to sleep fine. Granted I only have one day of experience with it, but it didn't make me feel like crawling into bed and not moving. However, when I did eventually decide to go to bed anyway, I passed out faster than I have in weeks. I thought for sure I was going to be up for a few more hours laying in bed.

Shroomy, did your purple kush smell like black licorice? Mine does really strongly, it's a nice unique smell

Took my youngest pup' in for surgery this morning. Discovered a few weeks ago he has a birth defect called patellar luxation, where he's literally missing the groove/ridge in the bone(s) that keep his kneecaps in place. As a result, when he plays rough he dislocates a kneecap (and it's not fun for anybody involved)-- so the vet's going to cut into his leg, temporarily remove cartilage/tendons/fleshy stuff, then create the missing groove on one leg before repairing all the fleshy stuff, and then several months down the line he'll probably get his other leg done.

There's like a 99.5% success rate for this operation but I'm still antsy as fuck. I was at work when he had to be dropped off so I didn't even get to say goodbye or nothin', I just came home and homeboy wasn't there to greet me with the squad. :(

I think I'm gonna have to turn these problems into clouds until I can pick him up tomorrow. This shit's just eatin' away at me, for real.

A PAX device caught my eye when I noticed they had these vape pens. Been dabbing for so long I hadn't noticed. That is better for getting super baked I'd think. So you can put both weed and shatter in them? I would want one would be for discretion. I am habituated to the bong, but it's sort of hard to carry a bong with you everywhere it does work if it's as small bong and as an oversized hash pipe but it isn't convenient or discrete at all. and I couldn't really have one on an office desk... not yet, anyway. One day.

Sorry, man, just noticed this. You can get a concentrate insert with the PAX 3 but it isn't ideal, imo. I use mine strictly for flower, and I use a KandyPens Elite for shatter. PAX3 is discrete as fuck and only smells potent for the first couple of pulls; after that it quickly devolves to the smell/taste of cannabutter cooking, followed by a stale, burnt popcorn taste that signals you to turn the sum bitch off and stop trying to get high off of dead bud.

This here is the best written explanation I've come across on how to most efficiently use a PAX 3 with concentrates, everywhere else I've seen it mentioned is through a video review:

https://420vapezone.com/how-to-turn-the-pax-3-into-a-dab-rig/

Last edited:
My doggo had a tibial plateau-leveling osteotomy (the article is partly wrong, he didn't have anything ruptured, it's not ONLY performed after a rupture) last year around halloween. He stayed at the vet's for a night because it was some serious shit. His wound ended up coming open and had to be stitched back up and he was on all kinds of good drugs for quite a while, stiff as hell for months. Now he runs around like he's on cocaine and PCP and meth all at once and almost never gets sore anymore.

My doggo had a tibial plateau-leveling osteotomy (the article is partly wrong, he didn't have anything ruptured, it's not ONLY performed after a rupture) last year around halloween. He stayed at the vet's for a night because it was some serious shit. His wound ended up coming open and had to be stitched back up and he was on all kinds of good drugs for quite a while, stiff as hell for months. Now he runs around like he's on cocaine and PCP and meth all at once and almost never gets sore anymore.

That's good to hear, man!

idk if it's my mood or what but I halfway expected that to turn into "and my dog's dead now," so that was a pleasant fucking twist.

If it's not too complicated, why'd your dog have to undergo the surgery? Was it preventative or something? Because that CrCL rupture the article talks about sounds painful as a mother fucker, and I could see there being a surgery to help prevent the whole "joint blowing out"-thing.

He would get sore after medium to long walks, and it seemed like each time it was a little worse. My mom is actually a licensed vet but not working as one currently, so we took the dog to a clinic nearby and they took some x rays, the actual diagnosis of the problem was just done by physical examination though. His ligament was not "right", too loose, IIRC. And that would make his joints unstable and become injured easily. X rays help decide which surgery to use to correct the problem though, depending on the severity and individual dog and everything.

Network dude, it's hard to say because I've only ever had illicit purple kush. It tasted like one would expect a classic kush to smoke, earthy and woody kinda. Wonderful. How you would expect a classic full indica kush might taste. However when I got med grade hindu kush I was surprised at the flavour profile and it could probably be described that way. The effects were as you described too, it doesn't make me want to crawl into bed at all. A lot of sativa weed does that to me but a full indica is stimulating to me, I have a panic disorder though so I'm weird with my pot. Sounds like you have some good smoke though dude. I do too... but one single bud so I can't be high right now. I'm gonna take a quarter gram toke late tonight and get high as fuck. It's already 6 and I wake up at 5am every day, may as well smoke now so I can enjoy it before passing out. What I have now is a 70/30 on the indica end... I swear there is something to it, every 70/30 strain I end up disliking they burn me out hard and fast. I could smoke any amount of hindu kush and never pass out unless it was bed time.

Med grade blueberry was a guarantee pass out at any time of the day or night with half a gram. Ever since getting MMJ I have realized how diverse and different weed can be... well ever since I discovered bc bud lol.

Jibult that sounds sweet for walks, like a joint that would actually get me high off less pot. Probably worth the investment. Before my next job I need to figure out a way to get high discreetly at work. I can't do edibles they are too hard to dose for my body. I can't really bring a torch and a rig to an office although I'm pretty sure I was doing that in my car at lunch hour back in the day. I can't see myself hitting oil without a rig though, and flower itself has such a dank aroma that I could still get caught. Even though it's allegedly legal here recreationally and even with a prescription it's just not. I don't want people seeing me as a pothead at work for obvious reasons it's knowledge that people can use against me who don't smoke weed. I could pack the PAX in advance though, if it keeps the smell contained until I hit it. Wish I had a friend with one to try it out but my friends are boring with weed apart from my dealer.

And yeah dude for on the go, I have found having a small hash bong or possibly bubbler to be pretty discreet. People don't recognize the smell of hash as it is rare here everyone wants bud. I have a one foot narrow little bong that is great as a hash pipe. If I only smoke hash out of it, I can bring it around with me and there will never be any weed smell. Bong takes forever to get dirty in comparison too. Maybe it is time I get me some blonde hash it's been a while.

Last edited:
Where has hash been since last spring? ... waiting to hit me like a ton of bricks today! Smoked a gram in two hits and when you hit good hash like that it's like a dab but more balanced I find. It satisfies my smoking craving, hash is fucking amazing. Gotta love that blonde hash the whole time I was a blondie I was smoking the blonde hash. Haven't had a hit of hash since and this was truly ambrosial. Magnificent hash. Fucker probably has a lot of it stashed he holds it. I don't blame him it's good stuff. The indica and sativa outdoor are really good too, been curing for a while now and the effects and flavours are worlds apart. Good old weed eh. Good old weed. Gotta keep high that's for sure, I had to go without today for the day and felt like shit. Def need to keep lit as the fires of hell and keep tapering those xans lol. chipping lil pieces off.

I wish it would get cloudy and start raining already. When I get high on a beautiful, sunny day, it sometimes makes me feel like I wasted the day. Because I'm sure not going to go drive and do anything while I'm high lol.

Looks like it should be overcast and raining by noon so that's good. Gonna try to get extremely messed up on some of that PHK/Purple Kush.

Giggling uncontrollably. Can barely type or breathe. The realll strong chron came around and it has been a while since I've seen weed this good. It is legal, can probably post a pic. It is in my mind what the idea of fire weed is, got a whole q but the problem is when the weed is this good you just gotta smoke the fuck out of it. Already hit like a gram or a bit more. It's a homegrow or relatively small batch that comes around now and again and is just fucking amazing.

MD's medical, and flower's easily obtained. My only issue is that my CO connect dried up and I have to make do with lower quality and higher-priced local deals.

Which is strange when you consider cross-country transport, but it is what it is.

Been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 all day. Top-notch game so far, the fist fights are fun as hell. Shoot-outs are frustrating with these early-game weapons, though.

I got to pick that up some time I liked the first allot. Been playing rainbow 6 siege lately and Nioh lately. Like nioh's combat system allot but it's gameworld and enemies is very lacking and plain. OVerall think I like dark souls more.

THis sd shatter tastes so nice in a dabber. I think I might get a pax 3 in a few months. With the coil chamber on my yocan shatter and live resin will give a nasty burnt taste sometimes.

Tried to get baked one last time before bed last night and somehow ended up not high at all but with a mouth and throat basically bone dry... really unpleasant.

read and interesting article about how cannabis and hemp are excellent at pulling heavy metals out of the ground(or nutrient mix) and may collect in the leaves particularly more than the flowers. Certain(now somewhat outdated) growing techniques like phosoloading. which creates a denser tight nug structure, are known to add even more heavy metals than standard growing techniques and may be part of why these methods are cancerous and certainly why they are neurotoxic.

Idk, I have mixed feelings about legalization. I've paid $80 for some old greenhouse midzy 8th, hear about people paying $100+ for an 8th from hype brands, but at the same time we also have a lot of regulations that are cleaning up the market. All that trim run dab I've smoked couldn't have been good for my body or brain. 8(

^ I think I read a similar article, they even suggested that hemp might be useful for pulling uranium out of impacted environments, specifically Chernobyl. It was really cool, but the problem, I believe, is that if they just went in and planted a bunch of hemp it would outcompete the other plants and I think you still need a way to dispose of the hemp properly.

Got a mystery strain that is def a small batch homegrow it is unbelievable quality. Been saving up the odd seed I find in the outdoor but this is some of the best kush I've ever smoked in my life. It is cake. Wish it would last but when it's this strong I don't seem to plateau and get higher and higher until I am a giggling trainwreck at times. Wish it was around more often than every few months, gotta be approaching 25% but the quality of the herb overall such a smooth clean toke and hit like a ton of bricks, evolving into something more chill but I am wrecked after 6 hits of that today.

So I thought the last couple days I had a super dry throat at night because of my weed use... I've connected a few dots today and realized I'm developing a cold. Time to break out the cold medicine! I mixed some kief in with some dogwalker og, good knockout potion.

Anyone else typically high by the time the sun rises? Wake and baked at that peaceful time this morning when the world is still awake and it's Mary Jane and I. The full moon has been beautiful the past few mornings low near the horizon in the backyard and awe inspiring while taking those crisp fresh morning air kush tokes.

I do have a super dry throat right now because of my weed use. It sucks, solely because I choked on a bong rip and that rarely happens. So I have to back off and smoke less, fuck, why did I have to overdose and get my dab rig confiscated it cost a lot. Had a highly educated titanium nail and a recycler rig, used it to hit everything from dmt (without water) to concentrates to 99.9% THC-A extract / (pretty much pure THC crystal that you can crush up and coat dabs with to potentiate them... or dump a pile on the nail and get high as absolute fuck like you just took 10 bong tokes to your face at once but exhale practically nothing and I don't remember a taste that stuff is crazy and medically really amazing too. Was surprised at how effective dabbing the pure THC in it's acidic form is (before smoking if you didn't know, it is like form that mostly... so you have to subtract the weight of the chain attached to the THC to get a more accurate reading of THC count)

I start work at about 3AM so no, usually even on days off I don't get high until 9 to 11 in the morning. Sometimes even later.

It's 9:40 right now and I'm about to go get baked but honestly that's just because I find weed to be the best cold medicine in existence. I'm not looking for the high right now. Though I will embrace it.

lol. nice. I gotta stop smoking first thing in the morning every morning or at least keep the number of tokes down. I'm on the verge of passing into a stoned slumber, smiling, eyes closed, tucked in bed haha. Feel like such a useless way too stoned out person. I have responsibilities Sunday morning and I didn't really do anything in advance, just been getting high all day but at least I worked out Friday evening and I'm going to early tomorrow morning as well. Been smoking a lot of weed, this is a lovely atmosphere.Screen is on low, glasses off I can't see shit, and the room is dimly candlelit. Nice way to fall asleep for sure. I think I need one more thing though. Another bong rip. Outdoor indica or sativa, or that superpotent kush? I think I'll go for a lil toke of all three, It's going to be hard to get out of bed Yeah. Not committing to anything too sleepy Feels nice to be this mellowed out, been smokin since 5am.

Status
Not open for further replies.