• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even see shroom's post, I was way too high to read when I posted that. It was a separate thing

I don't know what the hell the terpene/cannabinoid makeup of this kief was but damn it's pleasant.

Sometimes the shit you don't know about is the best

Whenever I trim I save the finger hash and even though I think it's a bit gross, I smoke it and it gets me high as shit.

Got a good assortment right now. Have some Gorilla Glue, Wedding Cake, Blue Dream, and Some 1:1 Plat-tsu (Platinum Cookies x Cannatsu)

Sometimes the shit you don't know about is the best

Whenever I trim I save the finger hash and even though I think it's a bit gross, I smoke it and it gets me high as shit.

I guess you wash your hands first so what's gross about it?

I guess you wash your hands first so what's gross about it?

Technically it's still full of dead skin cells basically no matter how well you wash your hands first. Less disgusting than 99% of things people do anyway.

Anyone else real baked? Smokin grandaddy purp... nice stuff. Anoterh strain too I'm too stoned to remember the name of but it is uber potent for herb.

Anyone else real baked? Smokin grandaddy purp... nice stuff. Anoterh strain too I'm too stoned to remember the name of but it is uber potent for herb.

I'm on break at work right now, when I get home I intend to have a small trip on Jack Herer.

Also, has anyone else had problems with bluelight not loading elements properly lately?

Also, has anyone else had problems with bluelight not loading elements properly lately?

Yep yep, there's a few icons/links that have broken images, but they still seem to work when I click on them. I'm usually on here using a computer, though, so I'm not sure how/if that translates to the mobile site.

So for all you dab pen-users around here, I've got a quick question: How often do you find yourself needing to replace the atomizer/coils?

I honestly think mine just needs a good ISO soak and it'll be good as new, but everything I've read online says you have to take it apart before soaking and I have the worst luck when it comes to putting electronics back together.

The thing still works, it just heats up more slowly and, I think, it doesn't get as hot as it initially did. I can tell it's dirty and either needs to be replaced or cleaned, I'm just curious if a month and a half of daily use is long enough to put that kind of mileage on my pen.

Do you know how many grams you put on the coil in that time period?

I can go through about 6 grams (rough estimate) before replacing the coil.

I want to say I'm at the end of my 4th gram right now, but it might be the 5th....

Problem is I bought so much of the shit over the course of a couple weeks that I don't even know off the top of my head what I started with or what I have left, I just take it a gram at a time. It's so conveniently packaged.

I read a story on /r/trees a day or two ago about some guy taking his first dab ever and ended up drinking his piss on accident. The rest of it sounded pretty terrifying. I think I'm going to stay away from concentrates for now. Even kief sketches me out. Gotta be at least 50% THC if not like 70-80% (would be my best guess).

I just turned on my vaporizer and realized the fucking thing unplugged itself what must have been almost instantly after I plugged it in last night. Battery went dead about 5 seconds after turning it on. That pisses me the fuck off, hopefully it charges to ~half full (enough to get baked) within the next 20 minutes or so.

I read a story on /r/trees a day or two ago about some guy taking his first dab ever and ended up drinking his piss on accident. The rest of it sounded pretty terrifying. I think I'm going to stay away from concentrates for now. Even kief sketches me out. Gotta be at least 50% THC if not like 70-80% (would be my best guess).

I tend to puke when taking dabs. A vape pen w/distillate on the other hand I can hit all day. I’ve got a Hindu Kush:CBD 1:1 cartridge @ 20% each and it’s just nice, mellow and relaxing.

Tom

^^ This beer is made from piss.

I want to say I'm at the end of my 4th gram right now, but it might be the 5th....

Problem is I bought so much of the shit over the course of a couple weeks that I don't even know off the top of my head what I started with or what I have left, I just take it a gram at a time. It's so conveniently packaged.
Totally.

It's easy to lose count, but if you aren't going through coils every month then a pen should be sufficient for your usage. That's how I look at it anyway.

That's good to know, man, thanks. I was a little worried, to be honest.... started thinking maybe it wasn't the best choice of pens.

After I posted I also realized that the way I get around the 10-second safety feature might have a really negative impact on the coil. Feels like I should probably stop doing that.

Pretty baked at the moment, cooking up a spicy shrimp pasta with whatever veggies I can find. Been cleaning and organizing all day, great stuff to do while baked feels rewarding aha and I've been listening to my fave tunes all day as well. Woke up super late like close to noon it's usually 5am. More time to keep organizing and blazing and cooking. Fold that laundry smoke that strong tree.

for some reason dabs aren't really getting me that high anymore, is it just me or does vaping not realy work

Waited as long as I could today to smoke before freaking out... on the walk back in from my frigid-air cooling bong rip, I happen to notice the time is 4:20.

I was awake before 5am, if you stop / cut back one thing I notice is how strongly cannabis changes the perception of time. When I smoke occasionally enough to feel a difference, I feel how much weed slows time down. Funny, then, how I get more accomplished generally if I smoke a little more moderately.

Makes me wonder why I smoke too much that bong rip was seriously heavenly, and I didn't need one until just now when I really started to stress over shit. If I can quit H (one year now, no cravings) surely I can at least cut back on the green... I like it so much though. Damn I like to hit that bong all day. I can fantasize about quitting as it would be nice but I never will, when I did quit weed entirely for 3 years was when I got hooked on the worse stuff and ruined my life so the choice is fairly clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.