• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[old] CD social V we've almost done it mates. #LegalizeIt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just looking around online and figured hey, fuck it, I'm gonna buy a PAX 3... and now I've got one on the way.

Sorry if this has been discussed before but anyone got any experience with 'em? I'm already convinced enough to have bought one, just curious now as I wait for it to ship and etc etc

Had a Pax 2, Arizer Solo 1 & 2, Extreme Q, Silver Surfer, couple of Iolite's, Magic Flight Launch Box and a couple of others that I forget. I only still have the Solo ][, and that was purchased on the advice of my doctor. I just don't like them and find it almost impossible to get high off of them. The Solo ][ is collecting dust, still on warranty and I'll end up giving it away like all the others.

The Silver Surfer was funny to watch people use because it was very easy to set the herb on fire. Pax 3 is nice because of the extreme control you have over the vaporization temperatures that you can control w/smartphone or tablet.

Hope you end up liking it. People swear up and down that it conserves on product, but I never found that w/any vaporizer.

Tom

Damn, dude, I'll have to keep that in mind, I guess...

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case when I tried to vape dry herb as opposed to oils (something in 'em destroys my sinus',) but I guess it's a possibility. Do you even catch a buzz from them? What convinced me the pax 3 would work was the few video reviews I saw of it, and people were exhaling pretty decently-sized clouds. I figured all that vapor's gotta be able to effect me, but I guess the problem there is thinking of vapor the same way I do smoke.

For myself, weed has to be a hit. This leaves me with a propensity for bong rips and dabs over edibles, pipe, joints. I can hardly feel a joint, about as much as a cup of tea with a low caffeine tolerance.

It has been heavy bong rips all year, my favourite side effect of hot yoga other than relieving my chronic pain is that I can always take fat rips after a yoga class. It does something to my lungs so that I can rip twice as much weed in the ten minute timeframe which is really all I have for it to be a heavy hit, when I get the most high. I just did this with med grade blueberry and it's soothing my soul for sure dawgs. I have on more hit to go and the .6 will be up in smoke.

I'm so fucking high haha. Yo... this weed is the shit. 15% blueberry, terpenes are real unique it's fucking amazing stuff. Next up I'm ripping a cheese variation. (or should I say analog haha this site has messed my brain up so much with the chemistry... no pun intended lol but I love it!). My brain is def fried as fuck though and I wouldn't really care to look up one of my nostrils either.

Dude, gonna binge watch tv tonight. Had such a damn long exhausting day. Career opportunity stress for hours. Bills to pay, banks to go to. Hot yoga as well and a short shift. Managed to get a meal in a nice pasta I cooked with garden vegetables. I guess that's pretty good considering for all those years I was fiending a hit. Drug supply related stress. Lots of budgeting calculations a lot of them involving seeing if I could fit in the cheese strain lol. Cause the I can do blueberry and cheese together which I think would be of interest to me. I kind of want to trip.

Damn, dude, I'll have to keep that in mind, I guess...

I was hoping that wouldn't be the case when I tried to vape dry herb as opposed to oils (something in 'em destroys my sinus',) but I guess it's a possibility. Do you even catch a buzz from them? What convinced me the pax 3 would work was the few video reviews I saw of it, and people were exhaling pretty decently-sized clouds. I figured all that vapor's gotta be able to effect me, but I guess the problem there is thinking of vapor the same way I do smoke.

If you start w/little to no tolerance, you can catch a buzz and nurse a small amount for a fairly long time. The first vapor hits (or continual low temperature ones) have amazing flavour. You really can taste the lemon, lime, citrus, pine and other flavours. It slowly gives way to a hay/straw/slightly burnt popcorn taste. But it's still vapor - just slightly harsher as you repeatedly draw on the herb or up the temp. You can get massive clouds at 420F, and that's when I figured vaporizing dry herb wasn't for me. But the Pax 3 has great battery life and it is easily used in situations where there's no chance in hell of smoking.

One great advantage is that when you've stopped vaping your herb, its already fully decarboxylated. Save up a bunch and it does make for really stony edibles.

Tom

I've found vaporizing feels more effective if I make it feel more novel, or like pseudo-smoking. For example, some vaporizers have attachments you can put in your glass and you can use your vaporizer out of your favorite bong. Obviously there shouldn't be any difference, except maybe stacking a bigger hit, but I feel more satisfied.

Also IMO, vaporizers work really well with buds that have a high-terpene content or just an enjoyable smell. If it's not some crazy good weed, I'm just going to smoke it.

The THC sticks to the bong as smoke or vapour passes through. This is especially a problem with concentrates. With shatter you want something that looks more like a bubbler if you are using a nail. I've been dabbing for a long time, sold my volcano for dope. Dab rig confiscated from nodding out too hard and having it out.

I don't know what you mean exactly but when I switched to a recycler rig from a medium sized bong for dabbing concentrates it was a world of difference. Also, if the vapour is not allowed to expand so much, you will get a stronger, more ambrosial taste of those nice terpenes. You probably are taking more efficient hits.

I still see people hitting wax off red hot nails. Like, pretty sure I figured low temp dabs out in 2010...

If I'm going to vape it's going to be a concentrate though. I enjoy ripping bong too much. Terpene profiles are more useful than overall terpene content in my experience. I have started to learn how the different ones like caryophyllene and limonene and terpinolene affect my body.

Dudes, just walked for an hour and 20 minutes for a gram of durban poison. Was like 10 km. It is fire though! And weighed out to 1 and quarter grams.

The blueberry was burning me the fuck out, I kept passing out. It's amazing for that kind of dopey dope thoiugh,

G0t a cheese variation coming up next. Not sure what to expect from a med grade hybrid cheese strain but they grow really good stuff;

Dudes, just walked for an hour and 20 minutes for a gram of durban poison. Was like 10 km. It is fire though! And weighed out to 1 and quarter grams.

The blueberry was burning me the fuck out, I kept passing out. It's amazing for that kind of dopey dope thoiugh,

G0t a cheese variation coming up next. Not sure what to expect from a med grade hybrid cheese strain but they grow really good stuff;

You walked to pick it up or walked that far smoking it?

I used to hit walks like that in high school to buy weed in a neighborhood a little ways down the street. I also love when my blunts burn for close to an hour, though sometimes it fucks with my head. It makes it seem like I'm smoking for way longer than I should be, and when I get high enough it starts to trip me out a little bit.

I wonder how much THC in vaporizer resin I've washed down the drain while cleaning my vaporizer over the past year.

Yes, I could extract it, but to get anything worthwhile I'd be using way more money in rubbing alcohol than if I had just bought high quality shatter fresh.

I wonder how much THC in vaporizer resin I've washed down the drain while cleaning my vaporizer over the past year.

Yes, I could extract it, but to get anything worthwhile I'd be using way more money in rubbing alcohol than if I had just bought high quality shatter fresh.

I picked up my Solo ][ last December, and used it for about 3 weeks with 4 different glass stems. You could easily see brown caramelly coating the inside of the tubes (bout 4 oz run through them). I simmered the glass tubes in about 8 oz 18% MF cream, added a teabag, spoonful of honey and was passed out w/in 90 minutes. I'm pretty sure the THC condenses on almost any surface at a pretty high rate.

Tom

Mmm carbon monoxide and tar

I smoke about an ounce every 10 days (mostly out a 3 foot bong) and I've got to say since putting tobacco (besides a couple shared blunts a week) down my breathing is fine, only get a cough during winter if at all etc.

I'm not saying smoking weed is good for your lungs but compared to tobacco and most other drugs it's nothing.

I smoke about an ounce every 10 days (mostly out a 3 foot bong) and I've got to say since putting tobacco (besides a couple shared blunts a week) down my breathing is fine, only get a cough during winter if at all etc.

I'm not saying smoking weed is good for your lungs but compared to tobacco and most other drugs it's nothing.
Exactly, it's really not a big deal. I love smoking herb and wouldn't really care if it did lead to cancer after 30 years or whatever. Vaping just isn't the same.

I've already run into skin cancer anyhow. Everything gives you cancer. At least if weed smoke did it would be worth it. My skin cancer wasn't caused by fun, it was just the sun being a giant fiery dick to me :|

You walked to pick it up or walked that far smoking it?

I used to hit walks like that in high school to buy weed in a neighborhood a little ways down the street. I also love when my blunts burn for close to an hour, though sometimes it fucks with my head. It makes it seem like I'm smoking for way longer than I should be, and when I get high enough it starts to trip me out a little bit.

Man that is silly. I have been having paranoia issues myself lately. Is this dude a cop? etc etc. Been smoking mainly real nice sativas, I got some blueberry and I can't smoke more than a half gram without falling asleep. It is still great herb though. Yeah it kinda trips me out how much bong I smoke, the worst I find is choking on a hit so I'm more careful about that now. Not a nice way to start a high.

I walk that for to get weed now if I need like a gram or two in between medical picks. I really didn't mind it man. Was healthy to get some fresh air and after exercise you get way more stoned if you smoke right after. I better find a used car soon though and stop procrastinating.

Trips me out thinking about how much weed I smoke in general and how I don't think I would ever quit at this point. Love being baked all day.

Any oil heads in here ever used a terp pearl? It looks like a weird idea. I don't get it.

Any oil heads in here ever used a terp pearl? It looks like weird idea. I don't get it.
I haven't used those specifically, but banger inserts increase the surface area + heat retention allowing you to take larger dabs at lower temps.

I'm starting to resent indicas. All they do now is make me sleep. I mean granted sometimes I want that, but they also give me hardcore sleep inertia and make me lay in bed several hours longer than I normally would some days.

After not drinking for a month I drank a single draft and now loving this combo with THC and CBD.

I left the bar so no more drinks for me today but the weed is being burned my friends.

Easiest way to get really fucked up without harming myself is sativa for the mindfuck + a 10% or higher ABV imperial stout. Single one, I'm a lightweight and proud of it. It's a great feeling but definitely best reserved for after a long day when you need the 11/10 relaxation.

Status
Not open for further replies.