Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD Exposure to Heat

xopies

Greenlighter
Hello,

My friend is gonna give me a tab in class tomorrow. I am a bit worried though, not as much about being caught, but more about heat damaging my tab. We have class together early in the day, but then I still have a few more classes until about 5 o clock. The entire campus isn't exactly indoors, and it's still hot as BALLS here, so I was wondering if it's alright for me to have the tab in my bag for the whole day. I could leave it inside as much as possible, but it would still be exposed to a bit less than an hour of high 80s weather, since I'd prefer not to leave my bag alone someplace, not to mention that the heat in the bag would be higher than the actual temperature.

Any opinions on this? What should I do?

Thanks!

You don't need to worry about it. LSD isn't nearly as sensitive to heat as a lot of people think.

I definitely hope so, I want to have a wild weekend ;) (preferably free from heat-degraded LSD)

Think of how many people carry LSD around shows in the summer and it turns out just fine. I don't think you really have much to worry about. Enjoy the weekend.

It went well. My friend took me off guard though, cuz she just whipped out the little baggie and just fucking handed it to me within 5 feet of the professor. Serious balls right there.

Anyway, thanks for your replies! I'm glad it'll probably be alright.