Training Log Anavar Only Cycle Log (3 weeks in)

New to this forum but have almost 20 years experience with gear ! With var , I know some will disagree and that's fine but most ugl var is bunk , either bunk or it's something cheaper to produce like (windy, tbol and even dbol) if you are lucky . I am a mod in so,e of the biggest bodybuilding/gear groups on FB and we often test gear from different UGL (new ones pop up daily so hard to keep up) but I can tell you all this .... 90% of the ugl var we test is bunk ! Like I said it either contains a very low ,g amount of actual var or its usually something different . I will not even chance having my female clients use anything BUT pharm grade var now a days . It's one thing for a male to roll the dice and maybe get some low dose dbol or tool /winny but the side effects a women could possibly have using these is not worth the risk .

As as for the dark piss , I would first up ur water intake like it was mentioned above . If you had a kidney stone you would more then likely know it when they move , that's when we feel the extreme pain . Plus change in piss color doesn't always determine having a stone or not but drinking more h2o will def help you pass it .

[Mod-edit: We are discussing PCT in another thread and why it is generally pointless]...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/857119-HPTA-recovery-Time-off-or-PCT

Var only or really any oral only cycle isn't something I suggest for males , females with proper nutrition / training and legit var can really see good results . Most males , depending on there goals are usually left disappointed with oral only cycles . With that said I hope you see the results you are looking for bro ! Best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry all for not updating, I?ve been busy.

My doctor DIDNT prescribe me TRT he said my levels of 275 were VERY normal (lmfao)
I?ve been feeling ok though. The shitty feeling went away. However from now on I will be doing PCT for future cycles though. No more oral only from now on~ wasn?t worth the money.