Training Log Anavar Only Cycle Log (3 weeks in)

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Hello everyone I finally started, I didnt taper up but just jumped into it at 50mg ED.

Im on a 500 calorie deficit so I don't think I'll see much muscle gain from this cycle. (We are going until 6 weeks)
So far I've been losing 1.5-2 pounds which is pretty normal and muscles feel hard when flexed.

I dont really "feel" it and I got my bloods done but not really sure where to look to see if it is working.
So far I haven't had any crazy pumps that stopped me from working out but I have noticed minimal amounts of strength gains slightly more than usual.

finally, the beginning of 3rd week I noticed some discomfort in my gut in the mornings and my piss being slightly darker than usual which is extremely odd since I only drink water and its been clear for months now. I immediately went to the doctors to check for kidney stones but all tests came back as everything normal which led them to test my liver as the next culprit. My AST and ALT levels are pretty high: AST at 46 U/L and ALT at 104 U/L. I know its pretty normal for orals to be pretty taxing on the liver but when is too much too much? I don't do any cardio but the other day me and a friend raced and I went on a full sprint and that area of the body was causing me serious pain afterwards other than that its more discomfort.

Should I start tapering off? or should I say fuck it and continue on for the next 2 weeks (were at start of week 4 on the 17th)?

Drink more water. Your numbers aren't very alarming. Mine were elevated pretty heavily after running Winstrol, halo, and anadrol together for a longer run than yours.
Also you're in a deficit so you're not gonna gain muscle really. Your testosterone levels and estrogen levels should both be low on your blood work as well due to being suppressed. Maybe var doesn't agree with you or your var isn't actually var. You can post the lab name who made it, just don't post contact information to see if any of here have used that brand.

Yeah those liver values aren?t that high, I?ve seen some in the 400-500?s lol. Granted you don?t want to get that high. Muscle breakdown from workouts will also cause elevation in AST/ALT.

Drink more water and try some NAC for a mild liver support. Personally I?ve always gotten absolute skin tearing pumps from that dose of anavar but doesn?t necessarily mean it?s not legit

Yeah but what about my urine color? It?s yellow but I only drink water??

I?ll have peace of mind I guess when the ultrasound comes back with nothing.

My UGL is TSG Labs. The anavar is 25mg tabs red color. This was an old one I kept but I have newer white colored ones that he said were pharma grade so I?m going to switch to those and see if anything changes. I usually have SICK pumps from normal workouts so I thought var would give me some huge pumps. The only thing I?ve noticed really of significance is my lifts are getting better and adding weight.

Man thats a pretty huge overreaction IMO to go get ultrasounds for some dark urine haha.

Either way, orals are known to do that and, like recommended, drinking more water. Im not huge but definitely not a small guy and Ill have to keep water intake at 1.5-2 gallons a day on orals to keep urine clear.

My urine on tren is like treacle and my liver values not much better. For anavar/winstrol it's not unusual to have some darkening from increased ketones as you burn more fat etc.

So I?m definitely feeling strength gains and see some vascularity but I?m also cutting so maybe that?s just that. I?m going to go ahead and test with labmax.

Nothing was wrong with my liver and just drinking water a lot more caused my discomfort to go away but definitely going to try NAC again if I do orals.

Going into week 5 hoping to push out more weight !! Honestly since I?m cutting I feel that it?s working since no strength lost but man I really wish I had ?skin tearing? pumps.

Also I just realized I missed my PM dose today, should I just take one as soon as I can and then wait a couple hours and take my AM dose and continue or just fuck it and skip the missed dose?

Depending what time it is, just take it now and then resume normal dosing tomorrow. What are your carbs like cutting right now? And electrolyte intake? Might just be depleted carb wise which will yield some lackluster pumps. Depleted I have to really ramp my sodium and potassium up along with water but even then it's not rock hard. Your var sounds good to me so far based on the strength and vascularity you're seeing.

Missing a dose is hardly going to matter in the bigger picture, but I'd probably just take when I remembered anyway ;)

So I went ahead and took the dose and realized my var is probably real with the strength gains I?m seeing and the fact I haven?t lost any muscle during my cut.

My carbs are pretty low and my bf is at 15% so that?s probably going into why I don?t see pumps

However during midday I do feel harder and I can see my veins showing like I just did some quick reps.

Sad to see week 6 coming, should I taper down or continue at 50mg everyday?

So I went ahead and took the dose and realized my var is probably real with the strength gains I?m seeing and the fact I haven?t lost any muscle during my cut.

My carbs are pretty low and my bf is at 15% so that?s probably going into why I don?t see pumps

However during midday I do feel harder and I can see my veins showing like I just did some quick reps.

Sad to see week 6 coming, should I taper down or continue at 50mg everyday?

The old school method was to taper up then taper down, you might experience less endocrine disruption than dropping cold turkey..

I was thinking about dropping to 25mg split twice
One in am one in pm

Also I?ve been taking taurine at 2g a day and Royal jelly at 1g a day. Should I have upped those ?? I?m going to keep using them off cycle as I see no harm in doing so.

I was thinking about dropping to 25mg split twice
One in am one in pm

Also I?ve been taking taurine at 2g a day and Royal jelly at 1g a day. Should I have upped those ?? I?m going to keep using them off cycle as I see no harm in doing so.

25mg @ 2 X 12.5mg would be a start, then split again, OFF...

Honestly guys the past 3 days and today I've been feeling like SHIT, almost like when I got off my test cycle last year.

I don't think I'll ever go without testosterone in an anavar cycle again hahaha
I mean great results but fuck I can't do being shutdown.

I'm honestly just thinking about going TRT for life if I can't get my levels higher than 500 naturally.
As long as my sperm count is fine, I'm fine

Yeah a couple weeks without test and I feel pretty shitty. I never take it out except when needing to completely dry out.

Double posting.

I just got off the phone with my doctor because I told him I wanted to retest my testosterone, he quickly told me that my levels of 300-375 were high for guys my age (I am mid 20s) to which I immediately knew he had no idea what the fuck he was talking about. However he was willing to do a retest as I told him that my erections weren?t as strong and I was no longer waking up with the morning wood. Which unfortunately is true lol
I?m going to ask him for a referral to an endocrinologist once I get back my SHUTDOWN results. I?ll be going in tomorrow.
Today was also the day I started 12.5mg a day. There?s no way I can make it two doses so I just take it midday. I plan to finish my cycle this coming weekend.

UPDATE: I'm officially off and bloods came back as 275 ! I wonder if he will prescribe me or not now. I think he wants it below 245. I'm going to stay clean from drugs for 8 weeks before I do my test cycle! See you guys till then!

Dear Lord. To not put someone on trt with those levels is just an atrocity.

Obviously your levels are low as you just came off cycle ;) Does he know you've been on? He could just be waiting to see if you recover naturally.

As for feeling shitty, as GF said tapering off slowly really helps with that and is the mainstay of my recovery protocol these days.

You could try a SERM since you didn't taper off, if you have some lying around. Not for speeding recovery, but for mood. For some it makes things worse, others feel better. Give it a try.