• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos XANAX XR time release bypass

unown

Greenlighter
hello,

i just got some XANAX RETARD 2mg (yes in my country retard means "slow")

these pills wil gel up when u crush them

is there any way to make them instant release? because i dont want to take 3x the ir dosage and be high the whole day.

hello,

i just got some XANAX RETARD 2mg (yes in my country retard means "slow")

these pills wil gel up when u crush them

is there any way to make them instant release? because i dont want to take 3x the ir dosage and be high the whole day.

Usually the polyethylene oxides, maize starch, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide and hypromellose will retain some time release effect when crushed. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact time release excipients for Xanax Retard as even though I went through several Dutch pages, it just wasn't listed. Crushing is probably the best you can hope for unless you can do chemical extractions, which just isn't worth it for alprazolam in my opinion.

I wouldn't take several though because a little too much and your a 12 hour zombie with a monster hangover. Blackouts aren't fun either when you come around and have to try to piece together what the hell happened and why everyone is mad at you.
Stay Safe unown.

xanax-600x480.png

That box is straight from Pfizer. It's Dutch.. so yeah, they don't have the same connotations on words like we do in the states. And it's Alprazolamum :)