• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids max oxycodone dose?

unown

Greenlighter
i use about 40 mg of oxy every saturday for the past month (oral)

i want to up my dose, how much can i take without overdosing?

Go up to 60....see how you you feel. If you don’t feel anything after an hour take another 20.
I was doin over 100 mg everyday for 6 months and hadn’t felt high in months. I recently quit for three weeks. Yesterday I did 60 and actually got fucked up for the first time in months. Then I did another 30 later in the night and was fuckin floating. Today I did 50 and my nose is itchy and everything. I’m probably gonna try to quit for a while after this. Your tolerance for these things can go back down quickly.

i have only used opiods for the past month (2 times a week 20 to 40 mg)
will i be fine if i do 100mg? today?

Do not do 100mgs, you might not overdose but you'll definitely feel sick. Only go up to 60mgs and if that doesn't do it for you then wait at least a day before you try upping your dose.

Redosing increases tolerance faster, the longer you wait between doses the more you will feel the oxy.

Do not do 100mgs, you might not overdose but you'll definitely feel sick. Only go up to 60mgs and if that doesn't do it for you then wait at least a day before you try upping your dose.

Redosing increases tolerance faster, the longer you wait between doses the more you will feel the oxy.

^ I second this. It a short distance to go from "floating" to horribly sick, or worse.​

At first time i take oxy i was doing it for i.v ready and first oxy dose was 80mg i.v and 1200mg lyrica,3 pcs of 10mg medipam,40mg ambien (stella here)and muscle relaxant tizanidin for 4 pcs of 4mg tablets

yes...depending on what opiods you are doing. pharmacuticals? as long as its nothing synthetic

These questions are pretty silly. No one here can answer this for you. We don't know your tolerance or your body's reaction to the drug. There's no universal answer "max dose" for oxy, an addict with a high tolerance can take 300mg just to feel well while a complete noob can fly high on 10mg.

But if you only use oxy once a week and 40mg is still getting you high, why do you even want to up your dose? You will increase your tolerance with no benefit to yourself. If 40mg works then stick to it. The last thing you want is a high dose oxy habit.

Also quetiapine has some pretty strong CNS depressant properties since it is among other things a very potent and sedating antihistamine so I'd be wary combining it with high doses of oxycodone.

This question lacks an answer that can actually be taken seriously. As many of us know, the therapeutic index of Opioids, for lack of better phrasing, is not ideal. The dosage required for analgesia is not far from the dosage that will cause blissful intoxication, with this dose being proverbial inches from the dosage that can kill through respiratory arrest. So, not only is it pretty difficult to estimate the "right" dosage, it's actually very irresponsible to suggest to another individual that a given dosage will not kill them.

Hey, if we're talking, "what is within the realm of safety", we can typically do that. When someone says, "I'm feeling it, but I want to be higher", it becomes irresponsible for us to suggest anything other than their current dose, as what we know about Opioids implies pretty clearly that they are dangerous, potentially deadly and highly unpredictable in many cases.

What works for one person might not work at all for another person and we really need to keep that constantly in mind.