• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol xanax and cocaine

Mrsolidzx

Bluelighter
Popped 2mg xanax and a 50mg tram about 3 hours ago. Rekon id be alright to have a few lines of cocaine? Maybe a couple of beers?

I wouldn't mix tramadol and coke it's known to be pretty dangerous. It felt like my temples were being crushed in when I did it.

I'd save the coke for when the tramadol is out of your system.

Tramadol has a pretty long half life, i'd wait at least 24 hours before doing the coke. It's only 50mg so you should be fine after a full day.

Your causing cns depression while stimulating it, that aint good. Stimulants (at low doses) were always good performance enhancers till I did downers and smoked too much weed, DO NOT MIX BENZOS ALCOHOL AND STIMULANTS, you'll black out, while being able to move around, then feel so uncomfortable that you'll get into arguements and hit people,I've come out of blackouts in the middle of fights, and be like why am I arguing with my mom? this is why they dont prescribe adderall with xanax or any benzo or downer anymore. Its changes your behavior also, if you take too many benzos on stimulants it'll make you feel as if you sobered up off the stimulants, which really makes you feel like shit, all of the sudden the only high you feel is the benzo.Stimulants are . Hope your safe - The Dragon