• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Here for some fun.

ExperimentalQT

Greenlighter
Ive been researching on this website for years. Now that I?m not seeing the posts on google I decided to come join the community. I?m 26, blonde chick living in the states. Excited to learn about new substances. I?ve done mostly everything but love to experiment with new things and new combos.
This weekend I?m looking at some baclofen, Gabepentin, weak ass lottab 5,s (only 10) some Kratom and newly arrived poppy seeds from England (unwashed). I always have script of tizanidine, hydroxizine, gabepontin, propaninal, hmmmm what I am forgetting? Probably a few things. If you have any ideas for me id love any info or past experience stories or just friends I?m an introverted mother fucker in an addicts company :)

Hey ExperimentalQT (pie),

I too am an introverted mother. More specifically, son of a mother, father of none.

Anyway, welcome to Bluelight.
We could use your wisdom, and maybe you could even learn a thing or two about obscure drugs such as Diisopropyltriptamine, Dimethylheptylpyran, or even krokodil.

See you around.

My first reply! Lol exciting, thanks dude. And lmfao krokodil..I may live 20 mins away from one of the heroine capitals of the world and 45 min away from meth land but haven’t ran into any of that shit. I heard it’s mostly predominant in places like Russia and Ukraine. DMHP on the other hand isn’t so rare. DiPT...I wish. I wish we could all have a blue light party lol.

QT, all we need is a leader - the rest will follow.

But fuck me if i'm going all the way to NM..

Lol we would all have to meet somewhere in the middle of the continent...maybe in the middle of nowhere....we could start a comune