WTF? Ephedrine makes me sleepy?!?

Phantasia

Bluelighter
So, I just started taking 30 mg pure ephedrine twice daily. I was only taking about 200 mg of caffeine twice daily prior to the eph.

30 minutes after ingesting the ephedrine I can barely keep my eyes open and I can’t stop yawning. I came home and slept for 2 hours! What the hell is going on with my body? Do I need to do a full ECA stack? Do I try to push thru my workout while half asleep?

Anyone else get really tired and sleepy from ephedrine? Oh yeah, phenibut also puts me to sleep 8)

What's your response like to other stimulants? I know a few people with severe adhd that become more calm and relaxed with ephedrine.

Yeah I?ve had it do that to me too although caffeine is worse.

I know my body chemistry has changed somehow over the past few years because when I first got prescribed adderall I was taking a 30mg and passing the fuck out for a couple hours for a nap. It doesn?t do that to me anymore though and notice it generally less with other stims although have no idea what would cause that

What's your response like to other stimulants? I know a few people with severe adhd that become more calm and relaxed with ephedrine.

A while back I took Asenlix (clobenzorex) to reduce body fat%. It is converted to amp in the body and I was flying! I took it again a few times recently and I did not feel that burst of energy, only appetite suppression. Maybe I just need to cut all stims for 6 months and try again.

*sigh* Damn tolerance.

Yeah I?ve had it do that to me too although caffeine is worse.

I know my body chemistry has changed somehow over the past few years because when I first got prescribed adderall I was taking a 30mg and passing the fuck out for a couple hours for a nap. It doesn?t do that to me anymore though and notice it generally less with other stims although have no idea what would cause that

yeah, it’s funny how our brains change with aging. For a while I was doing research on neural plasticity in aging brains. Certainly a lot of down regulation going on.