• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

trying mushrooms tonight

my i tripped 2 weeks ago on 10 tabs that were like 50ug no joke. so i’m waitinf a little longer

Many mushrooms are impotent, especially if picked very late or stored/dried improperly. The first shrooms I tried were lackluster and I got them from some shitty dude who overcharged for them. Barely even tripped.

All the most powerful mushrooms I've eaten, I grew myself. Picked before the veils broke. If I recall correctly, 2gs felt equivalent to about 125ug of acid. When I ate a smoothie with 3.5gs of the same batch (mixed dried/fresh) I had one of the most intense trips of my life.

And they are very gross. I hate shrooms for the very fact that I hate eating them. Fresh, they're a lot easier to down; easier to chew, taste better sorta, you can fold them in half and swallow whole. I only ever dried them if I planned to keep them longer than a week.

Fresh mushrooms are easier to eat. I've eaten them straight from the fields a few times. My first few trips I have no clue how much I took. I just ate a couple big caps and said fuck it.

If they aren't dried properly, or stored improperly (or look like complete shit like OP's mushrooms) they lose a lot of potency. I stored an oz in a safe once like a dumbass in the summer when I would turn my A'C off when I left my apartment. Yah, i think I ate the last 10 grams and didn't feel shit.

I think the last time I picked mushrooms was in 2014. I wanna say I made tea with them. That's always pretty easy to get down.