• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dissolving crack for iv

Pumpkinheart

Greenlighter
Dissolving crack for iv - quick question ?

I was trying to dissolve rock to inject. Usually with water and vit c it turns clear and is perfect. Today it?s cloudy and different. What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
For one, we don't use swim here. we know it's you and so does everyone else.

I don't know how much help I can be, or anyone really, I do have experience shooting cocaine and have shot crack a few times but I honestly prefer to just smoke crack and save my veins...first question, and depending on your answer it will probably be as far as anyone can go, is this the same batch or a different batch? If it's the same, perhaps someone with more experience dissolving crack with vit c could tell you why one time it dissolved clear one time it didn't...but if it's a different batch I think the most likely explanation is an impurity that got baked into the hard.

Sorry newbie on here.
Yeah it was a different batch, it had a grey tint to it. The dealer told me it was new. I called her once home and just let her know it was not shootable. I actually prefer shooting crack over powder (except powder from one guy) never had a problem dissolving rock before with vit c. I?ve only been iv?ing for 2 months. Can?t stand the headache from smoking.
Thanks for the reply.
Do you know any threads detailing when you did a bit too much etc?

I would have to search for them just like you would, but that's basically why I had to stop shooting coke, because if it didn't make me feel like I was riding the edge I was disappointed that I hadn't shot enough. I guess I could see what you are saying though(about shooting crack), people aren't usually turning shit coke into biscuits of hard...but I'm from the ATL so there's tons of good coke all over the place, shit would disappear crystal clear as soon as water touched it.

But you can keep smoking crack all night, after a while the vasoconstriction making it hard to hit coupled with the urge to redose had me turning myself into a pin cushion.

Go buy a bottle of white vinegar. This is the best thing to use IME. It's going to dissolve it pretty easily once you add some heat and try to break the crack down as much as possible to little crumbs. You should add some water try 50/50 ratio.

You'll get the feel for it.
Shouldn't do this real often tho, bad for your veins.

Last edited:
I would say avoid vinegar and lemon juice. Stick with Vitamin C powder or a tiny amount of citric acid crystals - both easily available for free from needle exchanges or purchased OTC from a pharmacy. Food grade liquids such as vinegar and lemon juice are just not safe for injection.